AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-04-2009, 14:36   #31

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
This kind of accusations are coming only from the supporters whose are very far away from the team and the training grounds.

How can I believe these theories when Milanello is full of competent staff and experts whose are also present in training and nobody sees these favoritism allegations.
I think its quite clear that Carlo cant let go of his 'favourite' players. fox example, Seedorf is underperforming for months now and he is still in the team.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 30-04-2009, 16:23   #32

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
oh shut the hell up already, Carlo is a good coach,
and you know what's the best part?
now matter how much you BLA BLA BLA

HE WILL BE OUR COACH FOR NEXT SEASON

EAT THAT
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 30-04-2009, 16:30   #33

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I think its quite clear that Carlo cant let go of his 'favourite' players. fox example, Seedorf is underperforming for months now and he is still in the team.
Yes, I agree that Seedorf underperformed for a time, even Seedorf himself admitted it that he had to play even when he was not completely fit and in pain, but this doesn't proof anything.
My logic says that if for you it was so clear, what makes the management not to fire Carlo straight away?

The answer is that there were other valid reasons why Carlo fielded unfit Seedorf and not somebody else which were well known by the management.

How can someone think that Berlusconi, a such successful business man who built a whole empire will leave a coach to make infantile favoritism and harming his investment.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 06-05-2009, 02:52   #34

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Because he no longer really cares about Milan, and the 'family club' thing is to make sure we have a yes man in charge.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 06-05-2009, 06:58   #35

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Because he no longer really cares about Milan, and the 'family club' thing is to make sure we have a yes man in charge.
This is the best Joke I heard in this current year!!!!
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:55   #36

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Apparently Van Basten just resigned from Ajax. Don't think he'd be the right one for us though, but just thought it was a bit interesting.
Christian is offline  
Old 06-05-2009, 09:27   #37

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
If he cared we wouldn't be struggling for CL spots with players like favalli, emerson, senderos, es, ponce spice etc, or a manager past his sell bydate. Looks likes he really cares.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 16:18   #38

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Apparently Van Basten just resigned from Ajax. Don't think he'd be the right one for us though, but just thought it was a bit interesting.
I hope not...his history a Milan player is amazing, but as coach, history is at least suspect.

He couldn´t even put a Ajax side in Champions league playing in Eredivisie(more than one time). Also, don´t want here a coach that only knows to put one scheme(4-3-3) on the field...same with Rikjaard.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 18:37   #39

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
I hope not...his history a Milan player is amazing, but as coach, history is at least suspect.

He couldn´t even put a Ajax side in Champions league playing in Eredivisie(more than one time). Also, don´t want here a coach that only knows to put one scheme(4-3-3) on the field...same with Rikjaard.
Perhaps you're right, indeed it would be hard to see Milan functioning in a 4-3-3, with all the Brasilians, and especially Kaka. I've always wondered what Real Madrid etc. would do if they bought him. Play him as a left winger like Robinho? Or in a Iniesta kind of role, as a CM
Christian is offline  
Old 12-05-2009, 18:50   #40

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Well I would not want to keep a coach who says every other game how he wants to coach Roma.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 13-05-2009, 00:02   #41

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Perhaps you're right, indeed it would be hard to see Milan functioning in a 4-3-3, with all the Brasilians, and especially Kaka. I've always wondered what Real Madrid etc. would do if they bought him. Play him as a left winger like Robinho? Or in a Iniesta kind of role, as a CM
Yep, in a 4-3-3 Pato will be throw to the wing(like Robinho in RM and Ronaldinho in Barcelona) and also Kaká will be underutilized...

I really hope if we change our coach, it will be someone that really knows to organize a team in more than one scheme.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 22-05-2009, 08:02   #42

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Apparently Van Basten just resigned from Ajax. Don't think he'd be the right one for us though, but just thought it was a bit interesting.
If Carlo should leave the club I don't want San Marco as our head coach, I followed Ajax a bit and I didn't liked what I saw.
(Not the 4-3-3 since that is just how Ajax plays with our without Van Basten.)
I also saw several sportshows (studio sport) with him as a guest and he just didn't convinced me in what he said, how he said it and how he responded to questions. He knows football but I'm affraid he just can't bring it over to other people.

He just didn't seemed passionate. He underwent everything, every question was like a hit and all our former hero could do was put up his guard up and take it all.
I don't think he should be aggresive our something like Van Gaal
but he looked desparate like a small child that didn't know what to do, I don't know, it felt kind of strange. Two weaks before his resignation a journalist on that show asked him what he was going to do to prevent such a bad season and again he said somethings had to change but he didn't seemed convinced that he knew what to do.
After that I immediately felt he was going to give in his resignation.

If he should come I will give him my fullest support but I'm affraid he has nothing to gain here but burn a part of his mythological status.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline  
Old 28-05-2009, 06:24   #43

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Has anyone mentioned Slaven Bilic yet? I think he's a top coach, the way he motivates players and gets the best out of them is fantastic. He can be the 'comforting' coach but also the 'angry' coach if needed and he likes football to be played in an attractive manner.

I also like how independent he is, he's not just another 'yes' man and doesn't have the weight of expectation or history that Rijkaard or Van Basten would have.

He is inexperienced at top club level though, but his time with Croatia and the big tournaments they've played in should be a good basis.

I'm sure he has many faults too and people who know him better will be able to highlight these, but why not him?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 28-05-2009, 06:50   #44

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
Has anyone mentioned Slaven Bilic yet? I think he's a top coach, the way he motivates players and gets the best out of them is fantastic. He can be the 'comforting' coach but also the 'angry' coach if needed and he likes football to be played in an attractive manner.

I also like how independent he is, he's not just another 'yes' man and doesn't have the weight of expectation or history that Rijkaard or Van Basten would have.

He is inexperienced at top club level though, but his time with Croatia and the big tournaments they've played in should be a good basis.

I'm sure he has many faults too and people who know him better will be able to highlight these, but why not him?
Ye I like Bilic, but don't think he's an option. He's never been in Italy at all, even as a player, and I doubt that he even speaks Italian.
Christian is offline  
Old 29-05-2009, 03:42   #45

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Leonardo New AC Milan Coach

Leonardo will be presented as the new Coach of Milan next Monday, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Milan directors have decided on an internal solution and will call upon director Leonardo.

Mauro Tassotti is likely to be named as his assistant with Filippo Galli taking charge of the youth team.
Vulli is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.