AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 09:04   #406

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
outside ground will be dear as it's big match and you'll have to go to touts. on way to roma match myself.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 14:42   #407

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
Folks - I just bought 2 tickets to the Milan derby in Foxborough on July 26th. Anyone else coming?
I am trying to roll for that Arjun...how much are the tickets? Got a link etc?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 11:40   #408

peenieman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
peenieman is on a distinguished road
Help Match Tickets For 4 Maldini Fans Fron Ireland

help,
i'm travelling to milan on sunday 24/05/09 from dublin,ireland with 3 devoted football fans for the last milan home game of the season and possibly Maldini's last competitive game in the serie a which is in fact the reason we're making the trip.
A month ago we were assured that 4 match tickets were booked via the Getmein website only to be told today that the tickets were not available and refunds could be applied for.the excuse is something to do with foreign applications etc,etc..it does'nt matter,we've paid for flights and hotel.our italian is'nt good and we don't fancy hanging around the san siro dealing with touts for expensive match tickets,can anybody on this forum help us?
thank you
PN
peenieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 13:18   #409

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I Got Two Season Tickets That Im Hiring Out For This Match If Interested Pm Me - Wil Lhave Toi Meet In Milan As Too Close Now To Post Them Out Etc - Wil L Need I Info Etc For Id Forms- But Opm And We Can Go Form There
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 12:00   #410

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
i now have two tiks in red tier third and two tiks in orange tier first
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 03:29   #411

Iremilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Ireland
Iremilan is on a distinguished road
peenieman,
I'm living in dublin myself and I'v gone to 7/8 milan games this season so I'v a good idea of getting tickets etc.
You can buy tickets on line at www.acmilan.com.
You can also buy tickets on the day of the match outside the San Siro at the OFFICIAL ticket offices. This is where I get mine. I have no italian and there is still no problem buying the tickets.

Very important:
If you're buying the tickets at the San Siro you MUST HAVE YOUR PASSPORT. You also MUST HAVE YOUR PASSPORT when when entering the ground.

No passport = no ticket...and I've seen people turned away at very game.

Hope this helps
Iremilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 04:21   #412

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
would be great advice except its maldinis last game and so a sell out - hence why noone is selling tickets now
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 07:53   #413

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
i will have 4 tiks in milan email me at [email protected] cheers
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 13:58   #414

milanfan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
milanfan is on a distinguished road
Hi all,
Am new to this forum and Im Irish...
My boyfriend is a huge milan fan and He has bever been to San Siro so Im hoping to take him in the new year if the current economice climate will allow for it!! I need a few details from you guys if you dont mind!

What aiport is nearest to Milan and best to fly into?
What hotels are cheap enough and near stadium?
Wheres the best palce to get tickets online at a reasonable price? (i was looking on worldticket and it was like€145/€195)

I'd prob only stay for a night but would ant to do stadium tour! Any info would be greatly appreciated!
milanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:05   #415

Iremilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Ireland
Iremilan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfan View Post
Hi all,
Am new to this forum and Im Irish...
My boyfriend is a huge milan fan and He has bever been to San Siro so Im hoping to take him in the new year if the current economice climate will allow for it!! I need a few details from you guys if you dont mind!

What aiport is nearest to Milan and best to fly into?
What hotels are cheap enough and near stadium?
Wheres the best palce to get tickets online at a reasonable price? (i was looking on worldticket and it was like€145/€195)

I'd prob only stay for a night but would ant to do stadium tour! Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Hi milanfan,

I'm living in Dublin and have gone to plenty of Milan matches.

The best airport to fly to is definetly Linate Airport. This airport is really close to the city. You can get a local bus then from Linate to the city center (€3 for metro+bus+tram pass for 24 hours).

Aerlingus fly to Linate Airport (in the morning). They have really good deals at the moment. You can get a return flight to Linate for €67 but you have to book by 7th Sept.

Aerlingus also fly to Malpensa Airport (in the evening). However they only fly 3 or 4 days a week and will no longer be operating on this route form November.

Ryanair fly to an airport in Bergamo. The bus from here is approx. €15 return - so you need to add this on to the price of your flight.

My advice would be to fly to Linate. Only fly to Bergamo if Aerlingus is expensive.

You will have no problem getting tickets on the day unless they are playing Inter/Juve/Real Madrid. You can buy tickets at the San Siro on the day. However if you want to get a ticket on-line then www.acmilan.com sometimes sells tickets. I get my season ticket through www.mpestero.com. They are very good.

DO NOT PAY €195 for a ticket. My season ticket cost me €180 -
so paying €195 for one game compared to €180 for all league games is excessive.

Don't get a place near the stadium. Get a hotel that is on the metro line. Transport in Milan is very very good (compared to dublin at least) so you will have no problem getting to the stadium.

you can email me on [email protected] if yot need any more info...
Iremilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 19:14   #416

fernandopaneda

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
fernandopaneda is on a distinguished road
tikets

Hello I am Fernando.

I will visit milan next december and we are 3 friends that are very interested in going to a match: Milan Sampdoria.

We would like to know: the exactly date and hour of the match (¿sunday at 20.00?)
and if were we can buy 3 tickets (the chapest as possible). We must buy on line or in the stadium or in the city?
and wich will be the price?

thanks by answers and by read my english.

Last edited by fernandopaneda; 19-09-2009 at 19:15. Reason: error
fernandopaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 15:28   #417

MKD_Milanfan

Registered User
 
MKD_Milanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2009
MKD_Milanfan is on a distinguished road
This is imposible.There are still set up games in Calcio League.Milan-Bari was a complete set up.0-0 all match playing like ***s both teams.Milan can get punished from this.
MKD_Milanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 09:27   #418

Michael_HK

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2010
Michael_HK is on a distinguished road
hi all

I am new to this forum

I am planning to come to San siro to attend the final match of the season against Juventus on 16-may. Where can I order ticket in advance. I am from Hong Kong and so afraid tht if I dont get ticket in advance when I come to Milan I cant get ticket for the match.

I checked the official site but tickets there are on sale only ~ 2 weeks before the match. but will the juventus match tickets be sold out already and no tickets are available online???

Thanks in advance
Michael_HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 10:19   #419

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_HK View Post
hi all

I am new to this forum

I am planning to come to San siro to attend the final match of the season against Juventus on 16-may. Where can I order ticket in advance. I am from Hong Kong and so afraid tht if I dont get ticket in advance when I come to Milan I cant get ticket for the match.

I checked the official site but tickets there are on sale only ~ 2 weeks before the match. but will the juventus match tickets be sold out already and no tickets are available online???

Thanks in advance
Log on the the web site...u`ll get more infos there...There are some members here who will help u for sure..But on thing is certain.Don`t except to get a ticket before the match...at least not a a normal price.

The thing is that most of the tickets are sold as Season Tickets...and your best bet is to find a season ticket holder and buy it from him.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 11:14   #420

Michael_HK

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2010
Michael_HK is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your answer

so i guess it would be much safer for me to attend the fiorentina match on 2-may instead of the juventus one? as i havent booked my air ticket and hotel yet
Michael_HK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.