AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-05-2009, 04:35   #1

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
hey

not posted here in ages. Work blocked this site and much as I love you guys I didn't really have time to debate football transfers in my free time. (absolute lies, I've spent the last year or two eating crisps and watching internet porn) but I just found out today: It is unblocked!

so who is still here?
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 09:42   #2

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome back, some older posters don't come around much but the forum is here
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 19:52   #3

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
I do remember you rez.

I remember jeff as well and he's posting. Steza still here? I dunno, I'll feel my way in. though appearing just before silly season was probably a bad idea.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 20:05   #4

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Good to see you back! Wonderful to have old posters back, as usual. Usually they are the more sensible one...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 20:20   #5

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
I look forward to making you eat your words, jeff.

now, my ideal team for next season

C.Ronaldo---messy
Higuain

etc etc
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 21:22   #6

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
No I"m sure you are sensible enough .

What's going on? Have you been posting in other sites, then realize MM is the best of all?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:03   #7

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
No I"m sure you are sensible enough .

What's going on? Have you been posting in other sites, then realize MM is the best of all?
my work blocked this site, I don't know why, if it finds enough swear words it will do that, but it's very badly designed and can find swear words were there are none and completely fail to notice blatant obscenities.

So I was never really sitting down in front of the computer for long stretches with MM to entertain me. Football italia going off air and the amount of coverage it gets hasn't help as it means I'm a bit detached from what's going on.

but happily found out a few days ago the work filter has been lifted so thought I would triumphantly return. but I always knew MM was #1.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:05   #8

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
just saw warro banton so there's a few others I remember still here.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:40   #9

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
glad to have you back Meazza
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 13:00   #10

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meazza View Post
my work blocked this site, I don't know why, if it finds enough swear words it will do that, but it's very badly designed and can find swear words were there are none and completely fail to notice blatant obscenities.

So I was never really sitting down in front of the computer for long stretches with MM to entertain me. Football italia going off air and the amount of coverage it gets hasn't help as it means I'm a bit detached from what's going on.

but happily found out a few days ago the work filter has been lifted so thought I would triumphantly return. but I always knew MM was #1.
Ya I hated those kind of blocking on the internet. It's lame but some people really are just shirkers... (not you of course).

Anyway, cool to see you post more often!

J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.