![]() |
|
|
#91 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
thanks mate bravo galliani and berlusconi
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Kaka if you leave GL. Real sucks, you will hate it and you are welcome back anytime you wish.
Forza Milan!!!! With or without Kaka i still think we have an amazing team add some good young defenders and a winger we are golden. Ill take robben and snijder and some $$$$ for Kaka. Only if he wants to leave though. <------ More than anything else i want leonardo to get this team playing like a team and have pride playing for such an amazing club.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Săo Paulo,Brazil
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso, Rogerio Ceni, Lugano
![]() |
Kaka ealier this morning also said he wanted to stay in the club in an interview to Gazeta dello Sport...
But I don't think this is Berlusconi's plan, for theirs statments and today's meeting with Florentino Perez.
__________________
Quando al ciel s'alzeran le bandiere e i tamburi torneranno a rullar dalla Sud un solo grido s'alzerŕ forza Milan vinci ancora per gli ultrŕ |
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
![]() |
I love Milan, and I only love Milan.
Last edited by Jeff; 02-06-2009 at 21:13. Reason: Stop being stupid. Gather yourself and if I see one more stupid post from you taunting our forum it's a straight ban. |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Way to contradict yourself here. It's okay for you to attack someone, as in the bolded part above, since you're not a moderator?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: GRAZ
Fave Players: Kaká, Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
Tuttosport is reporting that it is finished
Ricardo Kaká is the new Real Madrid player. 65 million. I fell sick of this politic. 27 year, a new capitan of milan, found from Leonardo as a young player, had the chance to play under his tactic, and now... Silvio and Galliani sent him away from San Siro to get money ![]() I have no more word about Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
We lost Van Basten in 1993, and won the Champions League the following year. We lost Shevchenko in 2006, and won the Champions League the following year. We are losing Kaka now... Everything indicates that Milan reacts well to losing symbolic players. It sucks that Kaka is leaving, and he will be sorely missed, but let's not kid ourselves: He is not greater than the club, and our future success does not depend on him. With this sale, we'll have a €65M war chest to buy players with, in addition to whatever Berlu decides to spend (and contrary to what the media would have us think, Milan itself is far from bankrupt either). We are losing Kaka, but we'll be fine. Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Umm... maybe I am wrong. Did anyone see this on acmilan.com?
" REAL MADRID PRESIDENCY: ADRIANO GALLIANI THE FIRST INVITED 6/2/2009 MILAN - Milan Delegate Administrator Adriano Galliani is in the city of Madrid exclusively for the dinner inaugurating Florentino Perez as the new Real Madrid president." And when you think about it, who the hell conducts such a massive transfer at a dinner like this? And how would the news get out so ridiculously fast, if that were in fact the case? And as opposed to the Man City story, there are no reports of any real transfer meetings between club officials actually taking place, and no quotes from anyone other than that dumbass Diogo Kotscho (who is not even Kaka's agent, but a "spokesman"). I do seem to remember that less than a week ago, Kaka's father (who is, in fact, his agent), said that regarding news about Kaka's future, we should only trust him, the player himself, and Milan. Milan have just confirmed that Galliani is simply attending a dinner. Kaka said earlier today that he is staying at Milan. Nobody has heard any statement from Bosco Leite. So... I'm starting to wonder if this is another bull**** story created by the Spanish media. When you think about it, it sounds like it's all based on unconfirmed rumors. I mean, how would Kaka agree to a deal with Real so fast anyway? In the case of Man City, it took a whole week before he actually met with their representatives. And according to the same sources that claim Kaka was sold to Real, Chelsea just made a bigger bid. How is this supposed to have happened? Did they have a spy at Perez' dinner, reporting back to Abramovich? "Tango Charlie, this is Delta Whiskey. Galliani has just finished his second bottle of wine and is about to sell Kaka to Real Madrid. If we're going to make a move, it has to happen now. Over." "Delta Whiskey, this is Tango Charlie. Your message has been received loud and clear. We're moving in. Over." I have a feeling he's staying. It's all starting to sound a bit ridiculous, isn't it? Last edited by devoted_dm; 02-06-2009 at 18:57. |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Well, I'm Spanish and I can tell you that everybody considers it a done deal. It's much more different than before (with C. Ronaldo, and other superstars Madrid "signed" in the past few years), it really sounds like it's true. 65 millions for Milan, 9 millions per season for Kaká (he'll sign for 5 seasons) and 50% image rights. As for Chelsea's latest offer, nobody considers it's a real threat at all. Personally, I think he's going to Madrid. I really don't believe what any player is saying. Figo said he's never going to leave us day before he signed for Madrid
. |
|
|
|
|
|
#101 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
![]() |
Real Madrid is the most dysfunctional major club in the world. Compare with Milan, Manyoo, Juve, Bayern, Arsenal, Barca......In the last few years and probably in the next 3 years..all will come to bear at Madrid. Upper management is a joke and as soon as Pellegrini loses a string of games, they will cut his head off. They wish they could play and win like Barca. Which brings me to? Why would Kaka want to leave? unless - Milan really want to sell him. If I was Kaka, I would not go - for the simple fact that Madrid is ran by a bunch of nincompoops. Madrid is a joke. If you leave Ricky, I wish you all the best.
__________________
Milano Per Siempre |
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
![]() |
For the Milan fans in Europe or who have access to Italian Sports TV, please provide clips/links for Tizziano Crudeli's thoughts/actions on Kaka. I need some comic relief during these trying times. I have a feeling Tizziano is a about to have a full scale heart attack while camping outside Ricky's apartment.
__________________
Milano Per Siempre |
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Some people are right. Why would Kaka want to go now to real? They are in very bad shape they might need 2-3 years to have a chance at the CL and with Milan he is a God. He knows his teammates very well and with the right coach (i hope thats Leo) we can have a team that can reach the final 4 for sure in the CL.
Just like most of you said till its official its BS. What the media is doing is working, no one can stop talking about it including us.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
I think I could write an essay about Madrid's problems...Reasonable madridistas admit them too, it's not like all of of them are living in illusions. Nobody knows what Florentino's plan is, but right now I don't see why they are getting Kaká. That said, I think Kaká is joining them in spite of the fact that they don't really need him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#105 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
![]() |
Quote:
CHARLIE CHARLIE I think madrid is constantly trying to satuarate the media with a ton of garbage to cover the fact there a joke over...can you confirm this ![]() |
|
|
|
|