AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23   #151

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
if this last sentence is really told by berlu, than we know that this is again a game, because kaka didn't lie when he said he doesn't want to leave milan !
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:24   #152

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I was going to write that I am willing to bet that Kaka will not be sold, but that Pirlo will.

I changed my mind while writing this post. I still have faith that Ronnie can carry the team. Maybe it's not such a bad deal after all. Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for Zidane was a great deal too, remember?


-------------------Dida
Zambro---Nesta---Thiago Silva---Marcelo (part of Kaka deal)
-----Gattuso---Pirlo---Flamini
--------------Ronaldinho
----------Pato-------Toni (or any other big striker)

Sounds good to me.
Problem is, are we really going to buy great players with 65Million these days? First off, is the management going to spend all that money on transfers? Second, all the teams know we have 65Mil to spend after we sell Kaka so that means their prices will go up with at least 25%.

Your formation is nice on paper but we really haven't seen anything convincing from Dinho or Silva so I think that's going to be matter of luck, great if they can make it, but if they don't? A team needs to be built around players of whom we are certain they play well for us.. Kaka hasn't had his best season, and that maybe is the on and only good reason to sell him, but he is still a decisive key player for us, a foundation of our team.


I am certain now this Kaka transfer is just bullhonkey, I am going to stay calm until it all passes over.

Btw, if we had the intention to sell Kaka, we would've told Gourcuff that he would be a starter for us next season and he would have come back to Milan. If it is all about money, we had the best deal possbile, a replacement for Kaka for free! But we couldn't guarentee him a spot in the team, because of Kaka, so he stayed with Bordeaux.
ThrusT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:44   #153

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
According to Cadena Ser Radio informs, next Monday there will be the final agreement between Milan and Real Madrid Kakŕ. Wednesday or Thursday should be the official announcement.
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:45   #154

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acmir^ View Post
And Kui, a change was inevitable but you don't make changes by selling your best player, nobody wanted that. You make changes by replacing the coach so that new ideas, new formation is implemented and by replacing the old players with younger ones. And Kaka won't leave don't create mass panic god dammit, you'll be laughing when Berlu comes out and says that Kaka will remain a Milan's player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buju View Post
change of direction is one thing but dropping your pants and bending over for madrid and chelsea is quite something else.

Yes I always laugh when I see people demanding change, yet show no foresight of the REPERCUSSIONS that comes with change. I'm not trying to cause mass panic. Mind your language using the lords name in vain. In the end with all the change that people demanded and NOW no longer want, I will be the biggest backer of this club and will remain so longer than many here who wanted changes!
Example in point.... I didnt want Carlo to go. Well he's gone, so long and eternal thanks. We have a new coach Leo and I support him 100% all the way. I think the good lot of you wont stay loyal to this new direction. DAY 2 and we've got quitters.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:48   #155

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Worry about the silence of any official statements people. The biggest rumour and utter silence. I dont know the facts anymore than anyone else. But if this is a red herring wouldnt the club publicly come out and state this is false?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:00   #156

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui View Post
wouldnt the club publicly come out and state this is false?
no....
why would they do that ? did they do that in january, ? ofcourse no....


and this other thing is not clear to me...
90 % of you, have been saying, back in january, that if kaka turned down 100milions, and if kaka did what he did (kissed the milan jersey in front of his house and all of that) that he is 100% staying at milan... you all said that after happy ending of man city saga we won't need to worry again about kaka... you all said that u believe 100 % and with all of your heart that kaka will surely stay.... you all said that kaka's answer to man cities 100 milions is enough evidence for that....

but now suddenly, AGAIN you believe the same f*cking newspapers (especially SKY TV, which is don silvio's tv, and they also announced in januray that kaka's transfer is over, that he is already man city player, bla bla bla fcking bla) , and again and again u r the same as in january (most of you ; some people are like me, and think that this is media rubbish also)

and if kaka wants to stay, the deal is off, because they cannot put his hand on paper, and make him to sign the deal,... oh wait, or do u think that they will kidnap kaka or what ?
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:01   #157

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
The thing is, utter silence is to the advantage of Berlusconi. He can plausibly claim that this was all media hype and that Milan will never sell Kaka. He has nothing to lose by keeping this game going as long as possible. Or does he?
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:03   #158

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
LOL! I see this saga has gotten to you. Dont let it get the best of you my friend. I'm sure you're better than that. Mind the language. As a favor please.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:46   #159

MVBasten

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
MVBasten is on a distinguished road
The more i read about this saga the more I'm dazed and confused. Don't know what I think anymore, as I had no idea about this upcoming election-thing for Berlusconi (or whatever it is). Is Kaka going, is Berlu building up the game to become the "hero" yet again? I'm not even gonna speculate anymore, I'm just gonna sit back and watch one way or the other. The worst part of it is that I start to not care whatever he stays or not with all this bullsh*t. Just make your decision and get it over with!

It's far worse to keep up this mockery of the fans that spend their money on supporting the team than just selling Kaka and say it like it is.
MVBasten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:23   #160

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
73.5m (English sterling) bid from Chelsea for Kaka.

So RM have not signed Kaka yet, as they claim.

Sky just reported it half an hour ago.
daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:28   #161

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVBasten View Post
Is Kaka going,
No.

Quote:
is Berlu building up the game to become the "hero" yet again?
Yes.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30   #162

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
73.5m (English sterling) bid from Chelsea for Kaka.

So RM have not signed Kaka yet, as they claim.

Sky just reported it half an hour ago.
and, the owner of sky tv is ??? ?? -silvio

isn't this odd to u ? always sky tv announces this stuff, just like with man city saga
bLOND !-,-! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:36   #163

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
In any case, who is Belrusconi buying with this ****? So if he DOESNT sell Kaka' he is a here? WHY??!! Its a NORMAL thing Milan doesnt sell its best player for the love of god!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:41   #164

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Some of you here seem awfully eager to believe something you can't know for sure. These rumours are there every summer.

In Real Madrid there is the perception that we are talking about the biggest club in the world and that nothing less than the best is good enough. So they go make stories about a world star like Kaka. It is the image there is in Spain about Real Madrid, the biggest and the best.

So they go for Kaka. It's an honour for Kaka to be linked with such a big club, and it's an honour for Milan to have him. And if Real signs him it's also an honour for them to have him.

In the end we'll have to wait and see.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:49   #165

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLOND !-,-! View Post
and, the owner of sky tv is ??? ?? -silvio

isn't this odd to u ? always sky tv announces this stuff, just like with man city saga
I am so sorry, I live sort of near London, England. The Sky here is not owned by Berlusconi.

The report sounds quite genuine, however. Most of the stories Sky reported on Kaka, regarding City, turned out to be facts, or perceived facts, unlike lots of papers.

But really...? B owns Sky Italia..? I would try to own some of the papers as well if I were him.
daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.