AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:26   #2911

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'The Bulldog' View Post
There is a report on goal.com (I know they are not a credible source....far from it!) but milan are preparing to make a bid for Juan Albin from Getafe, and we will offer Mathias Cardacio and Tabare Viudez in exchange...

I'm not familiar with Juan Albin, does anyone know much about him and is it worth going ahead with???
Can't say I've seen much of him, but apparently he's done quite well at Getafe. I read an interview with him recently where he said he believed he was ready to play for a "big club." But he also said he would prefer to stay in Spain because of the language. Interesting idea, though, especially if Milan isn't confident that Cardacio and Viudez can develop as they had envisioned.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 11:28   #2912

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui View Post
I should have come here in this thread first. Stated this concern in the KAka thread.
Whatya goin da do? Forgitaboutit.
Then what's the point of the forum then? Might as well forget about football on the whole and just live our lives as if football didn't exist.
Mystik is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 11:49   #2913

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
it looks like milan are going to lose pirlo kaka pato gattuso seedorf janku dida oddo inzargi abate and paloshci. i may far-fetched but news site i read suggest 2 or 3 of these players are leaving each being mentioned as a transfer possibility. looks like the first team is going to be unrecognisable next season welcome to leonardo ac milan team bet you miss ancelotti now
Utter nonsense.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:05   #2914

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Gattuso will never leave Milan. Never. He is the fire and soul of this club. He goes to the pitch like it's the most important thing in his life.

Change is not bad. Change can be good. We need to get rid of our too old players and say hi to some new young players.
Rico is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:13   #2915

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
This whole saga didn't just start yesterday. My belief is that it started back in January when the transfer to Man City fell apart. Back then there were rumors that the transfer fell apart because Kaka was going to wait for Madrid in the summer. Back then it looked like it was only stupid rumors but it certainly seems like it was true now......because Galliani and Kotcho wasted no time to get negotiations under way with Perez.

If Kaka does go to Real.....then I wouldn't be so fast to jump on Galliani and Berlusconi's backs. If the transfer happens then no matter how mad you are at the menagement......common sense is that Kaka and his father(who I think is very sneaky because he was in Madrid together with Galliani) knew all along since January that Madrid will come in with an offer and the move will be completed. I will trully believe that Kaka and Kotcho actually DID wait for Madrid and the rumors were true in January.

Having said all that......it still isn't an excuse for the menagement to do what they are doing. After all....they could have just rejected the offer and THE END, saga is over. They might be even the ones that started everything by accepting the City offer in the first place which was a start that meant Kaka is not nontransferable.

Lastly....The reported offer coming from Chelsea is not connected to January (Madrid's is in my opinion), but it is an offer coming from a man that would do everything to win the CL....and therefore get anything for a coach that he believes will bring him the CL (Carlo).

I am trying to be reasonable here......and I love Milan and not Kaka, although I respect the Brazilian for everything he has done for this club. So if Kaka is sold then so be it........BUT then I expect that we invest and make this club powerful again.
This is the way I am thinking about it.......what good is Kaka staying if we won't invest in other players and then fail again next year. One player doesn't make a winning team and we've witnessed that. Kaka in the club is not enough if we don't give him a winning team around him.
So keeping Kaka and not properly reinforcing is pointless in my opinion. But if it means that the sell of Kaka will give us 3 great players to rebuild then it is not so bad. I want us to win.....and I don't really care who we do it with.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:25   #2916

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Gattuso will never leave Milan. Never. He is the fire and soul of this club. He goes to the pitch like it's the most important thing in his life.

Change is not bad. Change can be good. We need to get rid of our too old players and say hi to some new young players.
I agree very much so. I watched 38 games this season in which 11 guys walked around the pitch like it was lunch in the park. I wouldn't mind an overhaul of the squad and seeing a flowing team again. Lets be realistic, several games this season were DREADFULLY PAINFUL.

Kaka has been one of my favorites, as well as Maldini. But are we saying that without either of them we have no chance at any titles? Do we just stop watching because our favorite player is gone? I want Kaka to get the armband and carry on more than anything. But this morning I finally realized what can happen with this.

Chelsea and Real are looking to dump 70-80m on Kaka. Outside of Kaka, Ronaldo, and Messi, a top, world-class player can be snagged for 25-30m. With the $$ from Real or Chelsea, we can turn that over into at least 3 players at the top level in their respective position. A mixture of 3 world class players and injecting youth will do wonders for this team.

What's more dangerous to opposition? Kaka flying up the field solo or an army of class?

I would miss Kaka if they decide to sell, but it's something we will have to get over and move on. Juventus sold their Zidane and met our Milan in the CL final the very next year (to our pleasure )

MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:44   #2917

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kaką
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Chelsea and Real are looking to dump 70-80m on Kaka. Outside of Kaka, Ronaldo, and Messi, a top, world-class player can be snagged for 25-30m. With the $$ from Real or Chelsea, we can turn that over into at least 3 players at the top level in their respective position. A mixture of 3 world class players and injecting youth will do wonders for this team.
Naturally three players that are the best in their respective positions would be better than one, but the question would be: Do you think they would invest that £60-70m buying three top players, and if so who.

I can easily see board saying we have Ronaldinho already, buying Amauri from Juve and some other less than world class player for £15m whilst pocketing the rest. I don't see them buying the likes of Villa, Alex and Ribery (insert whoever) in replacement.
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:48   #2918

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapster View Post
Naturally three players that are the best in their respective positions would be better than one, but the question would be: Do you think they would invest that £60-70m buying three top players, and if so who.

I can easily see board saying we have Ronaldinho already, buying Amauri from Juve and some other less than world class player for £15m whilst pocketing the rest. I don't see them buying the likes of Villa, Alex and Ribery (insert whoever) in replacement.
I think they will be banking a lot on Ronaldinho to step up. But like you said, my theory is only good IF they do indeed turn that $$ around. If they decide to pocket it, than i'm just as disgruntled as everyone else on this board..
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 12:59   #2919

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
The Chairman: "Monday will speak with Kaką"
03.06.2009 19:45 di Milannews Redazione articolo letto 129 volte 03.06.2009 19:45 by editing Milannews article read 129 times
"Cerco di distinguere il calcio da quello che interessa agli italiani". "I try to distinguish football from what interests the Italians." Lo ha detto il premier, Silvio Berlusconi, rispondendo ad una domanda sul futuro di Kaką, ormai vicinissimo al Real Madrid, nonostante l'interessamento del Chelsea. He said the premier, Silvio Berlusconi, responding to a question on the future of Kaką, now close to Real Madrid, despite the interest of Chelsea. Poi Berlusconi ha aggiunto: "Eravamo attaccatissimi a Sheva ed era mio amico (ho anche fatto curare suo padre), ma ci hanno fatto un'offerta che non potevamo eguagliare, e alla fine ho fatto scegliere a lui. Devono scegliere sulla base dei loro interessi. Non ho parlato con Kaką: gli parlerņ lunedģ e potrņ sapere le decisioni che lui ha preso. Abbiamo Ronaldinho che ha giocato poco perché c'erano Kaką e Seedorf". "Adesso vedremo, io non sono pił presidente del Milan. Ma quando fa dei debiti qualcuno deve metterci i soldi, io ho questa funzione», ha precisato. «Io speravo in un ritorno di Gourcuff che perņ ci ha chiesto di restare in Francia" ha concluso. Then Berlusconi added: "We were attaccatissimi Sheva and was a friend of mine (I also take care of his father), but we have made an offer that we could not match, and in the end I did choose him. They must choose on the basis of their interests. I have not talked to Kaką: the Monday and I will talk about the decisions he has taken. We Ronaldinho who has played little because there were Kaką and Seedorf. "" Now we will see, I no longer president of Milan. But when Debt ago someone must get the money, I have this function, 'he explained. "I hope in a return of Gourcuff but asked us to stay in France," he said.
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:02   #2920

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Chelsea never made an offer:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...a-bid-for-kaka
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:16   #2921

pazj

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
pazj is on a distinguished road
Looks like berlu's up to his usual tricks...trying to imply that kaka is doing a Sheva by orchestrating the move himself...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun03t.html
pazj is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:26   #2922

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
The point of view of the Best MM pundit on Kaka transfer saga

I read about 5-6 pages of this thread, and I must say I am feeling a bit of pain in my head after that But I must say this, Kaka is staying

Kaka, Berlusconi and Unlce Fester all ROCK!!!

I can see the future and what I am seeing is that Kaka with a CL trophy. The year is 2010 and Kaka is wearing all white































Relax, Its the away kit of ACM, as usual in CL finals
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:26   #2923

pazj

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
pazj is on a distinguished road
One of the other sad side effects of this whole Kaka saga is the image of the club her in the Uk..granted the footballing journailst over here know little beyond the 'greatest league in the world' other then when foreign teams plays english ones in europe...commets like

'...milan have no choice but to sell because of the money on offer...'
'...the mountains of debt at the club....'

as i understand it the debt is approx 65 million not an insignificant amount but when you consider the debts of the premiership clubs as shown in this informative article http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...er-league-debt

it seems positively miniscule...bit like the amount of foresight the management have displayed in recent seasons
pazj is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:36   #2924

pazj

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
pazj is on a distinguished road
Source is questionable to say the least we are linked again to Amauri

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=36654

good player...at that price (30 million) and 29 i have my doubts if he is good enough
pazj is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 13:55   #2925

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Gattuso will never leave Milan. Never. He is the fire and soul of this club. He goes to the pitch like it's the most important thing in his life.

Change is not bad. Change can be good. We need to get rid of our too old players and say hi to some new young players.
Yes Gattuso is like the red rose in the garden of Milan. He has beautiful, almost muscular petals, and sharp thorns that hurt! The team will have a group hug and wish Kaka all the happiness and fulfillment in his new life and then they will keep hugging each other as he boards the plane. The hug will continue until through the collective mental harmony and gayness of the event; Kaka will return with roses and swim in the river of Milan once again. Peace love and harmony and stuff. Lets be friends.

Last edited by brk; 03-06-2009 at 13:57.
brk is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.