AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 21:25   #2956

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Its a sad day for me, a veteran of many a mercato, to see us sell a player still in his prime, and a player who at least publicly stated that he wanted to stay....yet the story has so many sides:

I found it interesting to read that Brelu said: "Kaka is like $heva", and further, observe the swiftness with which he denied Pato would be leaving....which was in sharp contrast to his suggestion that come Monday, all will be clear where Kaka is concerned...

And worse of all, Sid Lowe, a journalist whom I hold in high regard, is also claiming that Kaka to Real is a done deal, and for a cut-price based on the Man City offer.

Apparently, the only syumbling block was the commission Kaka's dad was to make on the deal!!

Its a sad day, but not the end of the world. I no longer clutch the straw that has Berlu/Kaka making a last minute cancellation a la Man City in Dec...

Its over for me. You all can continue to hope, but the writing is on the wall, and has been for some time...

Berlu, either because Kaka is yet again angling for a pay raise (read in between the lines of "as long as Milan's ambitions match my own" for an interpretation of a selfish motive, ie, as long as Milan pay me what I ask for) or, wants to cash in on the player, or both, has decided to sell.

At the end of the day, if Kaka leaves, or wants to, or puts the club in a situation where we can't "afford" to keep him, Milan will still go on, and can still challenge, if, and its a big "IF" we reinvest the funds in players of the highest calibre.

There lies the concern, after the loss of such a player...what's the next step?

I for one advise that we get used to life without Kaka. I will, in time...so I guess I won't be wearing any of the several shirts I have with his name on it for a while.

I am indeed sad to say farewell, and in all honesty, I can't, as a part of me wishes so much ill toward him, and another tries to understand the motivations for him to make the decision he has made.

So: See-yah Kaka. Thanks for the memories, etc etc.

You will never be a legend. There is only one, and his name is Paolo.

Forza Milan.

Siempre Milan, Milan siempre.
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 03-06-2009 at 21:28.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 22:25   #2957

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
I think a lot of us need to relax a bit about this whole thing. Media should not be trusted in this because they already reported about five or six times in the last couple of years that Kaka has already signed with whichever team and yet the man is still wearing the Milan jersey even as we speak. Even if Kaka really will move on this time, we should not be too upset as we should have seen this one coming all along. Make no mistake about it, this management didn't just receive major offers they couldn't turn down, they invited those offers as well! They have been wanting to sell him so the flunkies in the club can stay and they can pocket some serious cash from the sale. They are truly and utterly disgusting nowadays with the way they handle the club.

As many of us have said, this whole thing is being used as a cover up for the incompetencies of the management in the mercato. Ever since this Kaka rumor got started again, there hasn't been any news about us bringing in reinforcements to the club like it did a couple of weeks ago. Even in the forum itself, we have been using the last 15 pages or so of this thread on Kaka instead of talking about ways to improve the team. That is EXACTLY what Berlusconi is looking for. At the end of the day, when Kaka decides to stay, the management won't even need to spend a penny on this pathetic squad and still be seen as heroes. Everything will go smoothly until the season starts and the team sucks big time and the fans starts to talk about signing new players again. And then January comes and guess what, Kaka is going to whereever again!

The part that really saddens me about this whole saga is how far the management is willing to go to manipulate the fans. After all the grief we went through since the Calciopoli scandal, the Shevchenko (a then club hero) sale, the terrible mercatos, the even worse performances on the pitch and the endless Kaka saga, they are still willing to go this far just so they can save a few bucks on the mercato. Their unwillingness to do their job right and make this club better is absolutely amazing to me. This is like me faking a suicide at my work just so I won't have to do my job and still gets paid. I still love this team as I have been a supporter since elementary school, but I can honestly say that I am about to give up my hope and support. Call me a bad fan if you will but I am not turning my back on them because Kaka is leaving or they haven't won any titles or whatever. It just saddens me so to see what my beloved club is turning into, a circus to amuse the fans instead of a serious soccer team that entertain the fans. It is like watching your own son turning into a serial rapist in front of your eyes. You don't have to kill him, but you can't help but to turn your back and look away.
Well, thats our MGT, ever since Jan, they found ways to celebrate nothing like winning the CL. And yet, all of us are falling for it.
And Warro, man, what the heck is going on with you, never seen u like this before.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 22:39   #2958

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Well, thats our MGT, ever since Jan, they found ways to celebrate nothing like winning the CL. And yet, all of us are falling for it.
And Warro, man, what the heck is going on with you, never seen u like this before.
Well, no more for me. Enough is enough, I am done with this management as I know for a fact that they do not intend to build a good team period. Whether Kaka stays or goes, AC Milan is just another club for me from now on. I will no longer lose sleep when they suffer or jump out of my chair in joy when they triumph. I will not be that assertive again until Berlusconi and Galliani leave and sell the club.
slifersd is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 23:02   #2959

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
To be honest Gabriel, its just how I feel...this time, I do believe he is leaving.

Something in my gut tells me so....or it could just be indegestion from the lasagna...!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 23:19   #2960

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Guys relax and take a deep breathe. I am sure Kaka will stay at the end and Berlu will buy two or three WC players by the end of the summer.
Since thats the only way he can make the value of his club higher.

When you look at what Berlu is saying, wait till next Monday and all, thats exactly the same thing he said about Man CIty in Jan. No worries as I am sure it will be all fine by next week. Ask yourself this though, if Milan accepted the offer from Real, Kaka's father is also fine with the offer, why do they need to wait till next Monday and why don't they just announce it now. And the fact that they are accepting a deal that is 40% less than another offer is completely BS, maybe Perez and Galli are great friends, but Berlu is a business man.
Trust me, I hate it when they do that too, but have to live with it as they are the owners of the club. To be honest, I think both Berlu and Galli are still living in the 80s with their tactics and dirty tricks.

Having said all that, if the offer is 65Mil+Ramos+Sneijder+Marcelo+Casillas+Diarra for Kaka+Kaladze+Seedorf+Oddo+Dida+Cardacio, I might just take that deal.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 00:23   #2961

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Guys relax and take a deep breathe. I am sure Kaka will stay at the end and Berlu will buy two or three WC players by the end of the summer.
Since thats the only way he can make the value of his club higher.

When you look at what Berlu is saying, wait till next Monday and all, thats exactly the same thing he said about Man CIty in Jan. No worries as I am sure it will be all fine by next week. Ask yourself this though, if Milan accepted the offer from Real, Kaka's father is also fine with the offer, why do they need to wait till next Monday and why don't they just announce it now. And the fact that they are accepting a deal that is 40% less than another offer is completely BS, maybe Perez and Galli are great friends, but Berlu is a business man.
Trust me, I hate it when they do that too, but have to live with it as they are the owners of the club. To be honest, I think both Berlu and Galli are still living in the 80s with their tactics and dirty tricks.

Having said all that, if the offer is 65Mil+Ramos+Sneijder+Marcelo+Casillas+Diarra for Kaka+Kaladze+Seedorf+Oddo+Dida+Cardacio, I might just take that deal.
One of the reasons why theay are waiting for Monayd, can be/is that this week we have European parliament election, which are like seriously very important.....and knowing Berlu, who do you think is more importan...Milan or his politics???
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 00:35   #2962

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Warro, I think your evaluation on Kaka's situation was a bit harsh. I tend to believe that, could be extremely biased though, Kaka is more of a milanista than a madridsta. He only recently pledged his eternal allegiance towards milan and declared that he doesn't want to say it again. I will be distressed to find out that he actually made those remarks for a pay raise. I do agree that my image of Kaka is more of a fairytale player (along with Maldini) .
vivardo is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 00:41   #2963

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
I do believe Kaka wants to play for Real Madrid, but I know he is the kind of player that wouldnt be upset or be a cancer for this team if Milan would just say "No" to any offer.
If you are Kaka, the squad best player and one of the best in the business, and your team is accepting bids (Manchester City, Real Madrid, etc) for you, well, its because they dont appreciate you that much and are prepare for life without you. They talk about you as the next captain, the next Maldini, but the following day they are willing to accept Real Madrid first offer.
I really cant blame Kaka, especially after so many years in Italy, having won everything. In Spain he is going to play more open football, weaker defences, a new challenge. Good for him, I really enjoyed the ride.
Milan Management = FU
GilAttack [11] is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 00:48   #2964

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
This guy, Pato's agent he is just talking out of his ass.
Sadly, agents get paid to talk out of their asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
The part that really saddens me about this whole saga is how far the management is willing to go to manipulate the fans...they are still willing to go this far just so they can save a few bucks on the mercato.
The fans (in Milano anyway, since they have the access to Berlu that we don't) need to call him out on exactly that rather than merely yelling "Kaka STAYS!!" like a horde of robots. Then again, a problem lies in that there is a section of ultras who believe Berlu can do no wrong.

They need to grill him directly on the fact that he's blatantly crying wolf over Kaka for the second time in six months to improve his political image, especially considering that there's an election conveniently coming up this weekend. I mean, he's going to keep us on tenterhooks once again until Monday? Give me a frickin' break.

Instead, the fans flip out automatically over every Kaka rumor that comes down the pike, because that's what Berlu wants. It's like Pavlov and his dogs.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 00:58   #2965

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Can someone explains the election thing, is it in Italy or EU and when is it and what type of selection process, I mean a wide public vote or whatever.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:20   #2966

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Can someone explains the election thing, is it in Italy or EU and when is it and what type of selection process, I mean a wide public vote or whatever.
the EU(European Union) parliament elctions are on sunday. The parliament is consisted of memebers of every 27 countries member of the EU based on the population(the more population u hav e more seats in the parliament you get.. The elections take place in every country...so which party gets more votes at home gets to take more seats in the parliament. And the EU is highly important institution in the EU.

Due to this I dont see Berlu showin any interest in the Kaka issue, its far less important atm for him...Thats why u have the Monday date set up there as a d day.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:24   #2967

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Many guys in this forum don't support carlo's stay,so just face it we are suffering major lineup overhauls even riky is included when carlo was forced to leave. we are aiming for playing barca-like game since leonado became coach,hope it's a lucky call.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:43   #2968

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
There is a sense that you act like it is your choice and your decision who leaves or comes to Milan. As a fan you have an opinion and a desire to see your team do well. Doing well means having good player so you can win.

I simply cannot take that 90% of the posts right now is filled with demand after demand and 'idiot, it's not like I wanted it to be. I am right and the team I support knows nothing about football and should be sent on a rocket to the moon.'

When in fact the same people you exploit to your scathing attacks know a lot more about football, about the players and about the game itself.
Rico is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 02:13   #2969

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
I guess our lineup will be something like this on September.....

----------------------Dida
De Silvestri-----Nesta-----Silva-----Zambrotta
--------------------Hernanes
---------Gattuso--------------Hamsik
------------------Ronaldinho
-------------Drogba---------Pato

Not a bad line up....but the decision of selling Kaka is always economical so...
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 02:36   #2970

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
I seriously doubt r80 will ever be back to his old self again,We'd better look for new AM asap if richy leaves.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.