AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 12:14   #3136

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
oh and btw according to the King of gossip Guillame Balague, RM are indeed after Kaka, Villa, Ribery, CR7, in this order, to begin with.

I read somewhere RM have 350m or so at their disposal.
daryl is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:16   #3137

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
Any chance of a 'translated into English' version? Even a rough one?
Using the handy IM Translator:

Quote:
Milan, Kaka from Brazil, "Calm, I remain in Milan" It is reported that a few moments ago on the returns of Ricardo Kakŕ directly by the withdrawal of national verdeoro. According to reports Milan Channel, the Brazilian, the focus of endless negotiations, held words "Calm, I remain ...". Expected trends and developments in this regard.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:23   #3138

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Friday night, Kaka reports he is staying.
Sat. Morning all headline will be Kaka staying.
Sat. night Berlu will tell people that he convinced Kaka to stay by phone.
Sunday morning, all headlines will read Berlu kept Kaka...
Sunday afternoon, everyone vote for Berlu.
Sunday Night, Berlu wins the election.
Monday morning, CR7, VIdic, Essien, Santacroce and a new medical trainer annouce the joining of Milan.
Monday night, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida, and even Pirlo leaves Milan
Tuesday morning, all Chelsea fans protest about the signing of Seedorf.
Tuesday afternoon, Benzema is a Milan player.
Wednesday morning, someone buy 40% of Milan for 800mil
Wed afternoon, Galli comes out and say, we have no debt.
Wed Night, Carlo is wondering, if only I stay in Milan.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:25   #3139

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Berlusconi: We will decide on Kaka' on Sunday.

"What players are you looking for? Robinho?"

Berlusconi: No.

"Malouda?"

Berlusconi: No.

"Eto'o?"

Berlusconi: Difficult.

gazzetta
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:30   #3140

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Friday night, Kaka reports he is staying.
Sat. Morning all headline will be Kaka staying.
Sat. night Berlu will tell people that he convinced Kaka to stay by phone.
Sunday morning, all headlines will read Berlu kept Kaka...
Sunday afternoon, everyone vote for Berlu.
Sunday Night, Berlu wins the election.
Monday morning, CR7, VIdic, Essien, Santacroce and a new medical trainer annouce the joining of Milan.
Monday night, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida, and even Pirlo leaves Milan
Tuesday morning, all Chelsea fans protest about the signing of Seedorf.
Tuesday afternoon, Benzema is a Milan player.
Wednesday morning, someone buy 40% of Milan for 800mil
Wed afternoon, Galli comes out and say, we have no debt.
Wed Night, Carlo is wondering, if only I stay in Milan.
I have to admire your optimism.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32   #3141

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
So, Rick, still optimistic?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but even if Kaka' wants to stay, can he? It's like they are forcing him out.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:33   #3142

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Using the handy IM Translator:
thank you so much.

... "trends"...?
daryl is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35   #3143

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Just imagine if all this was happening with Seedorf instead with Kaka, Man would we all be praising the management


....just a little humor in these turbulent times.....
Fret is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35   #3144

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
thank you so much.

... "trends"...?
Kaka from Brazil: Stay calm, I stay. Reports suggest that a few moments ago, Kaka’ uttered these words. According to reports on Milan channel, the Brazilian, focus of intense transfer speculation, said “Stay calm, I stay.” More developments are expected in this story.


I know Italian. Hope that helps.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35   #3145

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'm surprised no one has said anything about Kalstroem6's post (thanks for that, could you say the source?). It's in Italian but has some really interesting news. For a start, it goes on about Kaka, nothing new just the usual stuff reported.

Then it outlines that Leonardo wants a younger squad that's is capable of running. Apparently, Eto'o is in touch with Galliani about a transfer but it looks unlikely as he'd have to reduce his salary to almost half, and so for the attack, we're trying to retrieve Paloschi, who Parma are doing their utmost to keep it seems (they announced it too). There's no other mention of forwards, which I presume that not only Paloschi would return.

It then says we're looking at Hernanes for around 20m euros, which would be a bet like we made with Pato, but is necessary for a stronger squad.

Also, it still seems possible Seedorf might leave, and so we're looking at Mariga of Parma (who I've spoken of many times) and Dzemaili (currently in Torino, though I don't know a great deal about him).

After Berlu's declarations about the defence, it seems unlikely we'll get a star and we're looking at Astori coming back and Albertazzi being promoted (after looking at his progress first). However, other names possible are Santacroce (I hope so), Pisano (Cagliari LB) and Salvatore Bocchetti (Genoa CB/LB).

Looking at it, a potentially interesting mercato should these deals happen. I still think we need a forward of sort and doubt Paloschi is the answer (not at this point of his career anyway).

In midfield, we'd get a couple of interesting surprises and should Hernanes and Mariga come I'd be happy with the reinforcements.

Finally, the defence is interesting. Astori hasn't really played any part of Cagliari's season, but Francesco Pisano is the LB there and has potential to do well in his career. The other is Bocchetti who was part of the high achieving Genoa side this season and is another young guy full of potential. I wouldn't be too worried should one of these guys come with Santacroce (I won't go on about him).

Our mercato could look like this (or similar):

New forward
Hernanes
Mariga
Pisano or Bochetti
Santacroce

For me, that would be an excellent mercato should it happen, we'd finally be freshening the squad with some quality players. In addition, I think there's still a fair chance of Abate coming back, especially as Leo wants to play with width, so he's another maybe to add to that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Why ?

Ribery is a kind of winger ... he can play on the right, on the left or in centre, so everywhere actually.

Bonera extended his contract until 2013.
I'm guessing Perez wants his attack to look like...

-------------Huntelaar--------------
CR7----------Kaka-----------Ribery-


Bonera news isn't bad imo, he's a decent backup.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:40   #3146

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Berlu wants his attack to look like this

------------Pato--------------
Dinho------Kaka---------CR7
--Hernanes/Essien----Gattuso
Zambro---Nesta---T. Silva----Flamini
Abbiati
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:43   #3147

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think Mariga, Pisano and Bochetti won't cost us the bank, just by cutting Seedorf and Dida can finance those deals(as those two wages are like 18mil combine)
Hernanes and Santacroce are great which will cost us about 40mil.
As long as we sell Pirlo-25Mil+15Mil from Gourcuff, thats the 40mil we need.

One thing I notice about that and made me realize is that Kaka can be push as a forward with Pato, thus with Polashi, Pippo and Borreillo. We will have enough forwards for the next season.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45   #3148

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Im convinced Kaka' wants to play in Milan. But the fact that we are ready to negotiate constantly is simply not good and is damaging clubs image. I dont care about Berlusconi's heroic plays. All our players ahould be unavailable and that is it.

Now, if Milan is CAPABLE of keeping Kaka' and signing Hernanes THEN we did something great. Seedorf is not needed in here anymore, but he is called "irreplabible" by Galliani and Silvio...

Astori, Albertazzi...all not good enough right now.

And, where did you hear the Santacroce news??
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45   #3149

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
For what it's worth transfermarketweb.com claims that in the event that we sell Kaka, we would reinvest the money in David Villa and Robinho. There's no source, so it's probably nothing, but an interesting thought though.

Perez just wants every big name player he can think of, the guy knows nothing about football. He made an absolut fool of himself in his first term when he sold Makalele.

We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.

- Florentino Perez
Christian is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45   #3150

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
thank you so much.

... "trends"...?
No problem. I'm glad Hassan was able to do a better translation as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
So, Rick, still optimistic?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but even if Kaka' wants to stay, can he? It's like they are forcing him out.
Always. I've seen too much crap from Silvio and from the press to believe these things before I see them. And I just don't see how Silvio can afford to force Kaka out. He would look foolish and would forever anger the fans who have Kaka in their hearts. Besides, if he really believed he had no other options than to sell Kaka to pay off the club's debts, why should he be talking crap about Cristiano Ronaldo? And certainly it would make no sense to sell Kaka in order to finance buying Ronaldo. We'll see what happens, but until something is official, I think it's just the usual nonsense.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.