AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:29   #3211

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Off-topic:

For what its worth, I think Gabriel489´s team would thrash Vulli´s team every time they played.

Vuilli...u have no defensive midfielders...well, except Hernanes...who is not really a DM.

Have to set up that game on the PS3, and see what reallyhappens!! LOL!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 09:33   #3212

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
And you actually believe Berlu.

Come on peeps, you guys are better than that.

Don't be fool by his words or actions or anything.
Like I said a few pages back, he's so full of crap he's turning into the sh1t monster from the movie Dogma.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 09:52   #3213

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Oh, if only Berlu appointed himself as a coach this season...what fun would we have then
Fret is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 09:52   #3214

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Tomorrow, hopefully, this is all settled.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 10:03   #3215

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Hopefully, by tomorrow all of us will be cheering for the signings of CR7, Vidic, Hernanes and Benzema while waving goodbye to Seedorf, Kaladze and Dida. HAhahahaha

Need to play Winning Eleven to make it happens
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 10:25   #3216

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
hopefully on monday milan will announce that they have successfully sued the Spanish press and real Madrid for illegal approaches for kaka the result being a law suit of 100 million euros. in addition Milan will announce the departures of seedorf kaladze dida and oddo for combined transfer fee of 26 million euros. in addition the offer of 40% stake for 400 million euros has been accepted and the cash will be used on the purchase and renovation of the san siro or alternatively the immediate construction of a brand new stadium. In addition 100 million euros will be set aside for the purchase of merchatti mexes cicinho melo david silva and cassano. I love the after affects of my daily medication what a minute i haven't taken it.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 10:33   #3217

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
our 11 next year will probably be like this:

-----------------dida-------------
zambro--nesta(if we re lucky)---kaladze--marek
-------------------pirlo-------------
-----------gattuso-----flamini------
------------------dinho-----------
-----------pato-------borrielo(or a transfer if we re lucky again)

subs:
kalac
bonera
favali
seedorf
ambro
pippo
$heva

we may also get abate back and keep oddo..

if we sell kaka theres a chance we'll get a fc only,with less than half the money we'll get from kaka's departure..with the rest half and the 15(gorky's) the ll say that we'll cover our depts(60 millions!!,which is a silly amount,we can have this money with just one participation on ch.l's quarter finals..).also our wage budget will be a lot smaller(kaka,dida,maldini etc)

of course we ll fight for the 4th place or 3rd in serie a,and with some luck we'll reach the final 8 in ch.l.

read this btw
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-other-players
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 06-06-2009 at 10:35.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 10:54   #3218

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I will pray for the best outcome.

But knowing our president and galliani, we will not get anyone to replace Kaka'. Or, if we do, it will be a washed-up player like Luca Toni.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 11:39   #3219

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
I will pray for the best outcome.

But knowing our president and galliani, we will not get anyone to replace Kaka'. Or, if we do, it will be a washed-up player like Luca Toni.
yes mate i agree,thats what i meant with my 11..
but i think its scandalous not getting a cb..and to be honest,if we want a wc team we need a lot more than a cb,a fc and kaka..but if my 11 comes true then we cant even compete europe's top 10..

ps by the way i tottally forgot thiago silva in my squad,but i cant say i expect a lot from him to be honest
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 06-06-2009 at 11:42.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:28   #3220

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Ah, well, there have been press reports that Madrid has offered 65 plus Robben or 50 plus Robben and Sneijder (both of which would actually be great deals for Milan and foolish deals for Madrid). But I've learned not to believe anything I read in the papers until there's something officially confirmed.
If we can get Lionel Messi, only then Kaka's departure would hurt that much. otherwise losing Maldini and Kaka in the same year would be a killer blow. I mean AC Milan would become faceless. Like it or not, you got to admit that every great club must have a face like Del Perio, raul, Lampard, Juninho etc.

Robben is an exceptional player but injury prone. Plus the fact the he has lost a lot of hair, doesn't make him suitable for AC Milan.
As for Sneijder, well along with the hair problem, it must be noted that he won't be a direct replacement for Kaka.
And just for the record RVD Waart also has hair problem and a bit slower to be a direct replacement for Kaka.

The simple fact is that apart from Lionel Messi, no one cane replace the 'Darling of San Siro' and its simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:30   #3221

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Tomorrow, hopefully, this is all settled.
On a Sunday?
Blacktop is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:36   #3222

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I know why Berlusconi wants Kaka out of ACM. Kaka is not just a perfect footballer, but also a perfect man with amazing personality, that every woman can fall for him. I am sure Berlusconi's so called 18 year old girlfriend, 'Noemi Letizia', has fallen for Kaka and this makes Berlusconi very angry so that he wants Kaka out of the club. ACM is still a very rich club and I can't see why ACM should have any financial problems. Its more of a personal matter of jealousy Don't believe me? Check it out:

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=e...d+girl&spell=1

http://images.google.com.pk/images?h...h+Images&gbv=2

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:37   #3223

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
If we can get Lionel Messi, only then Kaka's departure would hurt that much. otherwise losing Maldini and Kaka in the same year would be a killer blow. I mean AC Milan would become faceless. Like it or not, you got to admit that every great club must have a face like Del Perio, raul, Lampard, Juninho etc.

Robben is an exceptional player but injury prone. Plus the fact the he has lost a lot of hair, doesn't make him suitable for AC Milan.
As for Sneijder, well along with the hair problem, it must be noted that he won't be a direct replacement for Kaka.
And just for the record RVD Waart also has hair problem and a bit slower to be a direct replacement for Kaka.

The simple fact is that apart from Lionel Messi, no one cane replace the 'Darling of San Siro' and its simple as that
Oh, there's no way to replace Kaka in the hearts of Milan's fans or as a symbol of the club (although I think Pato could quickly become such a symbol over the next couple of years). But when it comes down to the cold, hard bottom line, no player is really worth that kind of money to begin with. If you throw in two excellent players to sweeten the pot, it becomes an even better deal. If used right, the money could finance an overhaul of the club that could put Milan in a strong position for years to come. It's just a question of weighing that against the psychological damage of selling such a beloved player. And I still don't think it will happen. I'll believe it when I see it.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:40   #3224

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
On a Sunday?
Silvio said he would speak with Kaka by phone on Sunday. And I believe I read that the Milan board meeting was scheduled for Sunday as well.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 06-06-2009, 12:42   #3225

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Berlusconi says we will invest from Kaka's money same way we invested with Sheva sale! HAHAHAHAHA!!! WOHO! then great, we'll spend one quater of that money for 2nd class player compared to Kaka' ( Trez, Toni, Lavezzi...) and the rest will go to fix the dept. Which is ridiculous coz, as someone said, its one quater final of CL and we are fine financialy. Aldough we have more money then 95% of European clubs!!!!

Sell Milan if you dont want to pay! Ultras said it right your cheep....
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.