AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 09:06   #3346

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Galliani is in Berlusconi's villa to discuss Kaka'--Milannews.it
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:08   #3347

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone ever think of that case...........


Lets just remember what kaka said before 6 days!

MILAN, June 2 (Reuters) - Brazil playmaker Kaka wants to stay at AC Milan despite fresh interest from Real Madrid following the election of Florentino Perez as president.

"I say it for the last time, I don't want to leave Milan. In this period I prefer to stay quiet because I don't want to be misinterpreted," he told reporters on Tuesday.

"To the millions of Rossoneri (AC Milan) fans I say my decision has been made. I have said I want to stay. Now please leave me in peace."


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaka is a human that had shown to us what kind o man he is(until now).He is a good familiar,a good human who believes in God very much, a quiet and low profile man,a man that you can trust him and believe in him,he is the profile of the good human and a man that you can trust to keep his word.

So Kaka said those things 6 days before all these news untill now.
No matter how many millions Real are giving to him with those comments he destroys every signle possibility of a Real fan and calm our fans.
If we believe the recent news that he has sign with Real, please tell me what to the hell had happend in those 6 days and he leaves us?
Whow did he changed his mind 100% and sign with them? Kaka is not
a human like C.Ronaldo every single day to change his mind today to stay with United and next day to go for Real, Kaka has shown to everyone what
person he is.

My question is, did Kaka lied to us, did he become a traitor like sheva did? (i can't imagine that with what he has shown to us)
But if he becomed a traitor i can't imagine him lieing us,the Kaka we all know would had said the truth saying i want to leave and go Mardid if he wanted that and not changing his mind and say differnt things after 6 days.

Lastly on the other hand all these recent news about going to Real maybe are a bad big joke wich Kaka will erase today.And that what i'm expecting from him to do.

I he don't then he will be a traitor like $heva.
Thats another option of that story because all here we are blaming Berlu and Galiani (wich i agree) if he leaves.But like berlu said and i'm 100% with him that he could do everything to keep him but the final decision will be made by Kaka.



Please Kaka don't let me down!
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:23   #3348

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Has anyone ever think of that case...........


Lets just remember what kaka said before 6 days!

MILAN, June 2 (Reuters) - Brazil playmaker Kaka wants to stay at AC Milan despite fresh interest from Real Madrid following the election of Florentino Perez as president.

"I say it for the last time, I don't want to leave Milan. In this period I prefer to stay quiet because I don't want to be misinterpreted," he told reporters on Tuesday.

"To the millions of Rossoneri (AC Milan) fans I say my decision has been made. I have said I want to stay. Now please leave me in peace."


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaka is a human that had shown to us what kind o man he is(until now).He is a good familiar,a good human who believes in God very much, a quiet and low profile man,a man that you can trust him and believe in him,he is the profile of the good human and a man that you can trust to keep his word.

So Kaka said those things 6 days before all these news untill now.
No matter how many millions Real are giving to him with those comments he destroys every signle possibility of a Real fan and calm our fans.
If we believe the recent news that he has sign with Real, please tell me what to the hell had happend in those 6 days and he leaves us?
Whow did he changed his mind 100% and sign with them? Kaka is not
a human like C.Ronaldo every single day to change his mind today to stay with United and next day to go for Real, Kaka has shown to everyone what
person he is.

My question is, did Kaka lied to us, did he become a traitor like sheva did? (i can't imagine that with what he has shown to us)
But if he becomed a traitor i can't imagine him lieing us,the Kaka we all know would had said the truth saying i want to leave and go Mardid if he wanted that and not changing his mind and say differnt things after 6 days.

Lastly on the other hand all these recent news about going to Real maybe are a bad big joke wich Kaka will erase today.And that what i'm expecting from him to do.

I he don't then he will be a traitor like $heva.
Thats another option of that story because all here we are blaming Berlu and Galiani (wich i agree) if he leaves.But like berlu said and i'm 100% with him that he could do everything to keep him but the final decision will be made by Kaka.



Please Kaka don't let me down!
Ok, I see you believe in Kaka', but if they announce tonight that he leaves, what will you think about the declaration you quoted ??

To give you an answer (what I think actually), if tonight, it is announced by Berlusconi that he leaves, I'm pretty sure that Kaka' will come in medias saying that he felt like the club wanted to sell him, and you will also have Berlusconi who will say, of course again if Kaka' leaves only, that it was the choice of the player ...

Kaka' can't say anything else after all these years saying "God will decide" and then "the club will decide" (did Berlusconi suddenly become God ?) ... anyway Berlusconi can say whatever he wants now as his political group won in Italy ...

Last edited by GeoTav; 08-06-2009 at 09:27.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:26   #3349

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Ok, I see you believe in Kaka', but if they announce tonight that he leaves, what will you think about the declaration you quoted ??
If he leaves, he will be a traitor like sheva. I can't think something else.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:26   #3350

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Brk:

I missplaced my theory, coz of the language barier. I wanted to say: Milan cant just sign a tall central forward and think that it is gonna solve the sale of Kaka'. That forward would need to have so much class that he can take large part of our game in his "hands". Becouse to replace Kaka' with, for example, Toni or Trez, wouldnt be enough at this moment. Aldough they are the right players for us, specially as they would play with Pato, they would not be able to fill the transition gap that will be created when Kaka' is gone.

That is why I would choose Eto'o or Benzema in front of Dzeko, aldough Dzeko would be a BETTER solution IF Kaka' stays. But if Kaka' leaves we would need some player like Ribery ( transition player, fast man who covers flanks as well as plays in the middle, which Dinho CANT ) and THEN a tall CF.

Also, our midfield will need one player to REPLACE KAka', we cant just sign a forward, it solves nothing.

Midfield with Pirlo, Rino, Ambro, See, Dinho is useless right now! A player like Hernanes, Gourcuff!!!, Fabgreas is needed EVEN if Ricky stays.
------------------------------------------------------

Benzema is class, aldough he had a bit of an off half season. He is young, eu player that will allow us to buy Hernanes ( versatile and great player ) for midfield.

And if Milan really sells Ricky, as someone said, if we dont invest properly we can say goodbye to the next year. I dont count on Dinho as an AM not 5%. Its a dreamers job, he never played it well. Only maybe in PSG.

G.ROSSI (!!), Hernanes, Benzema, Abate, Santacroce, Maxwell. That is not more then 80mln, and we'll spend 40 max!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:27   #3351

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
then all he did was lie to us i'd put away my beautiful kaka 22' home shirt with the champs league 7 patch and my fifa club world cup champs on it away...either way im always gona be un tifosi di milan...i'll say it before i'll say it again i love milan because milan not a player
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:28   #3352

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I'm really really loving this news about Dzeko (it's pronounced sort of like Je Ko, right?). Zlatan is the perfect option for us to partner Pato, but who could afford him. Adebayor is a cheaper Zlatan but that's still too much for Milan. I think Dzeko is really really good value for money. He reminds me a lot of when we first bought Sheva. If this is Leo's pick, then I am very impressed. I hope it happens.
brk is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32   #3353

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Benzema is class, aldough he had a bit of an off half season. He is young, eu player that will allow us to buy Hernanes ( versatile and great player ) for midfield.
And it seems that Aulas, the president of Lyon, said that if a good offer arrives this summer, he could allow Benzema to leave (Benzema who said in February that he wanted to stay one more year in Lyon).

But I can't imagine Benzema in Milan ... and it's not because of money.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:38   #3354

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brk:
Aldough they are the right players for us, specially as they would play with Pato, they would not be able to fill the transition gap that will be created when Kaka' is gone.

Yeah, that makes sense. I still don't think Kaka is leaving. I'll probably not even believe it after I read it today. I won't believe it tomorrow. I might believe it this time next year when I see him lifting the La Liga wearing a white shirt... Maybe...

Also, I kind of disagree with your assessment of Ronaldinho. I'm one of those that thinks the main reason he didn't perform well is because of Kaka. So if Kaka isn't there, he'll find so much more room to express himself without unbalancing the side.

I read somewhere Leo is planning a 433:

--------------Dida
Flamini--Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
-----Gattuso-------Ambro
--------------Pirlo
Pato-----------------Ronaldinho
------------Dzeko

Still doesn't feel right without Kaka, but it's good enough to challenge Inter. This might actually give more room for Pirlo to move forward right through the middle. He's usually wasted too deep in our half (sometimes behind the defenders) when we have full possession. Maybe this is how we'll us Ronaldinho? Wide on the left, assisting Ambro and Zambro as they burst down the flank?

Edit: Of course, Pato and Ronaldinho won't really be traditional wingers; they'll have a free role that starts off wide. Sort of like Messi and Rooney, and late Zidane.

Edit 2: This formation is starting to make a lot of sense to me. Here's a 2nd string lineup:

------------Abbiati
Felipe--Bonera--Kala--Janku
-----Flamini----Ambro(?)
----------Beckham
----Paloschi-------Ronaldinho(?)
------------Borriello

I don't know who would replace Ambro or Ronaldinho, and i've used Flamini twice.

The point of this is that we start off attacks by spreading the opposition out as wide as possible, and not have them clog up the middle with two or three DMs, and forcing Kaka out wide. This way, R80 goes wide, leaves space for Pato or Dzeko (or Ambro or whoever) to burst through space through the middle, maybe flick a one time pass onto someone else. No more charging through three or four player, hoping Kaka threads one through to Pippo.

Yes, i'm assuming Seedorf is leaving.

Last edited by brk; 08-06-2009 at 09:54.
brk is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:53   #3355

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Bild says we offered 30 million euros for Dzeko.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:53   #3356

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Bild- Milan, 30 milioni per Dzeko
Vulli is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55   #3357

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. I still don't think Kaka is leaving. I'll probably not even believe it after I read it today. I won't believe it tomorrow. I might believe it this time next year when I see him lifting the La Liga wearing a white shirt... Maybe...

Also, I kind of disagree with your assessment of Ronaldinho. I'm one of those that thinks the main reason he didn't perform well is because of Kaka. So if Kaka isn't there, he'll find so much more room to express himself without unbalancing the side.

I read somewhere Leo is planning a 433:

--------------Dida
Flamini--Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
-----Gattuso-------Ambro
--------------Pirlo
Pato-----------------Ronaldinho
------------Dzeko

Still doesn't feel right without Kaka, but it's good enough to challenge Inter. This might actually give more room for Pirlo to move forward right through the middle. He's usually wasted too deep in our half (sometimes behind the defenders) when we have full possession. Maybe this is how we'll us Ronaldinho? Wide on the left, assisting Ambro and Zambro as they burst down the flank?

Edit: Of course, Pato and Ronaldinho won't really be traditional wingers; they'll have a free role that starts off wide. Sort of like Messi and Rooney, and late Zidane.

If you've watched the matches this season, Pato can only wing around on the left of the pitch, that would clash with Ronnie's position. Until Becks comes back, the only other option we'd have on the right wing would be Flamini.

I highly doubt that this would actually work well either. Pirlo is the only decent passer from midfield, but Pato and Ronnie will have to track back on more occasions than one, which I really don't see either doing much. We can't keep possession of the ball in midfield, then we won't be able to feed the front, much less score. From the looks of it, its gonna be another tough season if Kaka gets sold.
Ryo is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:56   #3358

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
If we have 30 million to spend on one player that means you know what....I hope I am wrong obviously but we will see.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 09:58   #3359

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
I don't believe that we actually could bring in Fabregas. If (when) he goes, it will be Barcelona.

Lately, I'm more and more intrigued by this Hernanes, didn't see much of him though, but if he's as good as some people here say, then it' would be a pity not to get him.
That would mean no Dzeko, but considering latest rumors regarding him, it seems he is the next #9 in Milan
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00   #3360

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Actually, Pato does incredibly well on both flanks. In fact, I think he's a lot better on the right. Still, this doesn't mean that he's a winger, or R80; they start off wide and move in. I have a feeling R80 will play the same way Messi does, but on the other side. Getting the ball wide, cutting past the defender and crossing it, or passing it short. What I mean is that Ronaldinho will not replace Kaka as the trequartista.

In fact, I don't think we will play with a trequartista. We sold Gourcuff. We will sell Seedorf. We might sell Kaka. Those were our only real trequartistas. Why sell them all, unless you know you're not going to really need them. All the noise is about defenders and big strikers. You don't hear any news about attacking midfielders, only wishful thinking (Fabregas, CR7).

This makes sense, people.
brk is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.