AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 11:16   #3391

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
I am not aware of these "paycheck rules" in Italy and what the hell is this thing that Kaka has to get an improved contract every year, aren't all those (i think 8) millions enough already?
Isn't he a Christian evangelican, which are "Hard Core" Christians, he shoudn't be that greedy

Jesus Christ, this whole thing is is becoming absurd

Where the hell are the "good ole days " when players had normal contracts
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18   #3392

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^^ I don't think it's a law persay...it just looks bad for one player to be earning SO MUCH more than the rest of the team. Also it can cause a chain reaction of other players demanding wage increases which we can't financially support.
Mystik is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:20   #3393

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^^ I don't think it's a law persay...it just looks bad for one player to be earning SO MUCH more than the rest of the team. Also it can cause a chain reaction of other players demanding wage increases which we can't financially support.
Well, I only know about this purported law through Galliani and Berlusconi´s supposed declarations....

That aside though, Kaka is (along with Ibra) the highest paid player in the world.

And this for me is the crux of the matter...how $s much is enough?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:21   #3394

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
In which position Mismovic plays, Bosniaco? I also read, like you said, he provided most of assists for Wolfsburg. Can you give some information about Musimovic (his strength, weakness, suitable for Milan or not, etc.)?
Ofcourse I can

He plays as AM for Wolfsburg and for the Bosnian national team. He is out capitan.On some ocations he would shift into the Kaka position, acting like a striker.Bosnian national team play a lot with just Dzeko upfront so Misimovic helps him out in the attack. He has a great view of the game, passes the ball well and brings other players into the play or game. I personally think he is a great player but not for Milan (even know I m Bosnian). Maybe because of his age 27, but I cant see him to carry on a team like Milan. I can probably see Misimovic move to Shalke with Felix or Bayern if they sell Ribery. The only weakness with Misimovic maybe that sometimes he gets lazy, and does not run after the ball to put pressure upfront. Other then that he is very good.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:23   #3395

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Guys stop writing crap about Kaka, Kaka HAS NOT ASKED FOR A RISE. If you read the news Galliani or Berlusconi said that last week. Galliani is the one that wants to sell Kaka for money. So his buddy Perez can **** him in the ass.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:24   #3396

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
i think kaka offered to take a pay cut beside he probably grosses Milan 45 million euros a year in sponsorship tshirt and merchandise deals. the only reason to cash in on kaka is to rebuild he squad without berlusconi influence. Even Berlusconi fan has to admit that he like prestige players with ronaldo ronadinho rivaldo and co all joining Milan, you can argue he has the right to do this. If you wanted to offer Kaka better terms you could provide him with a captaincy guaranteed starts more business independence and managerial training after his 33rd birthday, doesn't always have to be a higher wage this is just another Berlusconi accuse.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:26   #3397

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Guys stop writing crap about Kaka, Kaka HAS NOT ASKED FOR A RISE. If you read the news Galliani or Berlusconi said that last week. Galliani is the one that wants to sell Kaka for money. So his buddy Perez can **** him in the ass.
He DID get an improved contract practically every year to keep him happy. This is why Warro is asking..how much $ is enough?
Mystik is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:33   #3398

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
He DID get an improved contract practically every year to keep him happy. This is why Warro is asking..how much $ is enough?
Not because he asked for it, and this year especially he did not asked for a imporved contract.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:39   #3399

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
This picture I found on red &black forums makes me more peaceful

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ancopycopy.jpg
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:45   #3400

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
This picture I found on red &black forums makes me more peaceful

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ancopycopy.jpg
I love Kaka but, is it just me, or does he look like an old man in that picture?
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:45   #3401

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
It's almost midnight here, and still there's nothing new about this saga except some "news" from Marca and As.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:54   #3402

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Bosniaco, go easy.

Who do you believe in all this? Kaka, and his family, or Berlu and Co.?

In truth, its hard who to believe...do we go with the Evangelist, or the cynical businessman? I propose we go with neither, but use our intelligence to piece the puzzle together:

What I know for sure is that Kaka is the best paid player (straight salary) along with Ibra.

I also know that Kaka has gotten improved terms almost every single season he has been here.

Further, I know that Madrid will pay him slightly more, and probably meet the demands of Kaka´s dad. (note this last is the only thing I am not sure about)

Ok, those are the "facts" as we know them.

What we dont know:

Does Kaka want a pay raise from Milan in order to say?

Does Berlu really want to sell him?

Does Kaka want to stay, at his present salary?

Those for me, are the big questions.

I dont for a moment think Berlu wants to sell...its a loss of prestige for him to sell a prized asset, and I doubt his ego can stand that sort of a blow.

What I believe is behind the "indecent" haste with which Milan moved on the Real Madrid situation, is that interest from another club spurs Kaka´s "handlers" to ask for better terms from Milan´s management....and this move by Milan is in direct response, a "bluff" as it were:

ie, Stay, but on the same terms, or leave...matter of fact, here is a club interested in paying you more...we even went ahead to smooth the way, so all you have to do is sign on the dotted line. If you want to stay, feel free...but if you want to go, see yah!

The major difference here is that I dont believe for a minute that Kaka would want to play for Man City, while he wouldnt hesitate to play for Madrid...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:59   #3403

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Not because he asked for it, and this year especially he did not asked for a imporved contract.
Sorry Bosniaco...but were you in on the discussions his agent/dad had with Milan in all of this? How can you state this so categorically, with nothing in terms of proof to offer?

And do you think a business man is going to increase his overheads just becuase he has nothing better to do? You really believe Milan just said to Kaka: Here you go, here is the pay increase you didnt ask for?



Let me hasten to add, that I am not defending Berlu et al in all of this, I just want to understand the picture, before making judgements, and asking anybody to sell the club, or to stay at Milan for that matter.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 12:02   #3404

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Warro I under where you are cmoing from, but Kaka is christian, a religious guy, I believe Kaka. I m sure this time he will go to Madrid, because I just saw it on Sky that Brazilian Federation confermt that Kaka has undergone a medical with Real.

Kaka said it many many many times that he wants to stay, but if the club wants to sell him there is nothing he can do.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 12:03   #3405

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Not sure if they have any right to do this, BUT Brazilian federation officialized the Kaka move. Bye bye Ricky...

Federazione brasiliana ufficializza Kakŕ al Real
E' la federazione brasiliana, prima dei due club interessati, ad ufficializzare il passaggio di Ricardo Kakŕ (27) dal Milan al Real Madrid. In una nota pubblicata sul sito ufficiale alle 12.12 brasiliane (le 17.12 italiane), la CBF spiega che Kakŕ, su richiesta del giocatore stesso e del Real Madrid, č stato autorizzato a lasciare per un giorno il ritiro della Nazionale e svolgere gli esami e le visite mediche nelle cliniche di Recife. Ricky, conferma la CBF, č stato accompagnato dal medico della Seleçao, Jose R...
MiamiMilanista is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.