AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 13:01   #3421

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
...But Milan had to give him a improved contract in order to retain Kaka at Milan, because Real MAdrid were pushing very hard for Kaka, go back and remember the times when Real really wanted Kaka.
We had to? This "christian" player who wants to be a "legend" at Milan, be the next captain, etc etc, yet we "had" to pay him more money because Madrid was knocking on our door?

Whats different then vs now? Oh! Wait! You go on to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
This is it looks to like Galliani went to Perez and said " Hey I will sell you Kaka if you want" of course Perez said yes because Real has all the money
And this had nothing to do with the fact that to keep him (according to your argument above) we would have had to match what Madrid were going to offer?

So, being one of the most highly paid players (along with Ibra) isnt enough, you have to be the most highly paid player?

If this scenario is what obtains, then simply, Kaka =

And if so, to Kaka: See yah!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:05   #3422

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Cruel: "Kaką I wrote that goes away"
08.06.2009 19:48 by Peter Mazzara article read 1 times

© photo by Federico De Luca

The well-known singer of gesta Milani, Tiziano Crudeli, spoke to the microphones of Radio Kiss Kiss and has not brought good news for fans of the Devil. Cruel revealed the text of a message from the same mandatogli Kaką which read: "This time I really go ...". A further signal that precedes the official announcement of the sale of the Brazilian from Milan to Real.


Some my not know crudeli, he is the crazy speaker of Milan! If what he says are true (he has no reason to lie) then its the same like official.

Last edited by rosoneri_11; 08-06-2009 at 13:24.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:08   #3423

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
This picture I found on red &black forums makes me more peaceful

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ancopycopy.jpg
i can find a 1000 pictures of sheva just like this one
bLOND !-,-! is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:13   #3424

Arjun

Registered User
 
Arjun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
Arjun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
If he leaves, i just want to hear what he has to say!
I agree...I'm very, very interested in this as well!
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN
Arjun is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:16   #3425

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Alright Warro, we will leave it at that. Well some good news about Dzeko.
Sorry Sir Bos! I didnt see that post until after I had made my last one...agreed.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:20   #3426

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Watch this.There is a video link on that site just play that video and see.At the end Kaka signs Real Madrid's shirt.:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...DE+RECIFE.html

Last edited by rosoneri_11; 08-06-2009 at 13:30.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:27   #3427

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Ofcourse I can

He plays as AM for Wolfsburg and for the Bosnian national team. He is out capitan.On some ocations he would shift into the Kaka position, acting like a striker.Bosnian national team play a lot with just Dzeko upfront so Misimovic helps him out in the attack. He has a great view of the game, passes the ball well and brings other players into the play or game. I personally think he is a great player but not for Milan (even know I m Bosnian). Maybe because of his age 27, but I cant see him to carry on a team like Milan. I can probably see Misimovic move to Shalke with Felix or Bayern if they sell Ribery. The only weakness with Misimovic maybe that sometimes he gets lazy, and does not run after the ball to put pressure upfront. Other then that he is very good.
Thanks, Bosniaco.

I hope more talents come from Bosnia.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:27   #3428

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
rosoneri_11, I think your link got cut off

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...DE+RECIFE.html
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:27   #3429

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I think by the end of the day he'll have signed for Real officially and it'll be an amount about £20 million short of what it should be - I think we'll have offloaded him for around £50 million, hope i'm totally wrong though.

I hate how Berlusconi is always trying to say he's right and it's never his fault.

Can't see the money being well spent either. When it should be used on players like Hamsik, Hernanes, etc ... it'll be used on dross we don't need, old superstars well past it or maybe not even used at all!

In all honesty we're selling the right players for our team and keeping the wrong ones, but that about sums us up right now - run by muppets. I hope Leonardo knows what he's let himself in for!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:28   #3430

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
i'm loosing my hope.It seems he has gone............its hard but i wish that press conference will never come.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:29   #3431

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
rosoneri_11, I think your link got cut off

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...DE+RECIFE.html


Thanks Reza!
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:31   #3432

maslok

Registered User
 
maslok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
maslok is on a distinguished road
I don't know how about you, but I'm ready to lose Kaka. From the economical point of view it's the best moment to let him go. We can't keep Ricky in Milan. 70 mln euro it's good money. From the tactical poiont of view it also can be smart option. Milan is addicted to Kaka's disposition. When he plays average, Milan as a team also dissapoints. Do you remember issues of Fernando Torres or Thierry Henry? Atletico earned great money, which they spent on improving team quality and there was no one player responsible for creating game. Responsibility was shared to all players from forward formations. The same with Arsenal without Henry.
__________________
Grazie Leo!
maslok is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:32   #3433

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I am trying to be positive.

We really needed a change. In the last decade we have won 2 CLs and a Scudetto.

Kaka' has given us a lot, and every summer there was intrigue. We can finally put this matter to bed.

I have faith in Ronaldinho, and I think Dzeko (God willing he comes) could be the tall striker we have been after. You know the one who can be effective in the box.

Latest reports suggest that we may pay only 18 million for him, so we must use the rest of the money to buy Mexes or Santacroce.

Finally, I don't think Kaka' is innocent in all of this. His entourage have been extorting money from Milan for a while.

Anyway, good luck Kaka'. Thanks for everything.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:32   #3434

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
As long as the money goes for transfer, I am content. Just like mrki said, all money must go for new players, not even a cent for other!
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 13:34   #3435

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone remember Galiani's statements?

29.11.2006 - On my tombstone will be written: "The man that didn't sell Kaka'" - A. Galliani

4.8.2007 - I'd prefer to cut my hand than to sign his sale - A. Galliani

23.1.2009 - Kaka' and Milan already told Real Madrid that he will never be for sale. And the love he showed for our colours will not make us sell him at any price. - A. Galliani.

4.6.2009 -The motives for his sale are purely economical. The heart? We are talking about business, even a big heart has to be put aside sometimes. - A. Galliani
rosoneri_11 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.