![]() |
|
|
#3421 | ||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Whats different then vs now? Oh! Wait! You go on to say: Quote:
So, being one of the most highly paid players (along with Ibra) isnt enough, you have to be the most highly paid player? If this scenario is what obtains, then simply, Kaka = ![]() And if so, to Kaka: See yah!! ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
||
|
|
|
|
#3422 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Cruel: "Kaką I wrote that goes away"
08.06.2009 19:48 by Peter Mazzara article read 1 times © photo by Federico De Luca The well-known singer of gesta Milani, Tiziano Crudeli, spoke to the microphones of Radio Kiss Kiss and has not brought good news for fans of the Devil. Cruel revealed the text of a message from the same mandatogli Kaką which read: "This time I really go ...". A further signal that precedes the official announcement of the sale of the Brazilian from Milan to Real. Some my not know crudeli, he is the crazy speaker of Milan! If what he says are true (he has no reason to lie) then its the same like official. Last edited by rosoneri_11; 08-06-2009 at 13:24. |
|
|
|
|
#3423 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3424 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
I agree...I'm very, very interested in this as well!
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#3425 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Sorry Sir Bos! I didnt see that post until after I had made my last one...agreed.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#3426 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Watch this.There is a video link on that site just play that video and see.At the end Kaka signs Real Madrid's shirt.:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...DE+RECIFE.html Last edited by rosoneri_11; 08-06-2009 at 13:30. |
|
|
|
|
#3427 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
I hope more talents come from Bosnia. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3428 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
#3429 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I think by the end of the day he'll have signed for Real officially and it'll be an amount about £20 million short of what it should be - I think we'll have offloaded him for around £50 million, hope i'm totally wrong though.
I hate how Berlusconi is always trying to say he's right and it's never his fault. Can't see the money being well spent either. When it should be used on players like Hamsik, Hernanes, etc ... it'll be used on dross we don't need, old superstars well past it or maybe not even used at all! In all honesty we're selling the right players for our team and keeping the wrong ones, but that about sums us up right now - run by muppets. I hope Leonardo knows what he's let himself in for!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#3430 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
i'm loosing my hope.It seems he has gone............its hard but i wish that press conference will never come.
|
|
|
|
|
#3431 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
Thanks Reza! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3432 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
![]() |
I don't know how about you, but I'm ready to lose Kaka. From the economical point of view it's the best moment to let him go. We can't keep Ricky in Milan. 70 mln euro it's good money. From the tactical poiont of view it also can be smart option. Milan is addicted to Kaka's disposition. When he plays average, Milan as a team also dissapoints. Do you remember issues of Fernando Torres or Thierry Henry? Atletico earned great money, which they spent on improving team quality and there was no one player responsible for creating game. Responsibility was shared to all players from forward formations. The same with Arsenal without Henry.
__________________
Grazie Leo! |
|
|
|
|
#3433 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
I am trying to be positive.
We really needed a change. In the last decade we have won 2 CLs and a Scudetto. Kaka' has given us a lot, and every summer there was intrigue. We can finally put this matter to bed. I have faith in Ronaldinho, and I think Dzeko (God willing he comes) could be the tall striker we have been after. You know the one who can be effective in the box. Latest reports suggest that we may pay only 18 million for him, so we must use the rest of the money to buy Mexes or Santacroce. Finally, I don't think Kaka' is innocent in all of this. His entourage have been extorting money from Milan for a while. Anyway, good luck Kaka'. Thanks for everything. |
|
|
|
|
#3434 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
As long as the money goes for transfer, I am content. Just like mrki said, all money must go for new players, not even a cent for other!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#3435 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Does anyone remember Galiani's statements?
29.11.2006 - On my tombstone will be written: "The man that didn't sell Kaka'" - A. Galliani 4.8.2007 - I'd prefer to cut my hand than to sign his sale - A. Galliani 23.1.2009 - Kaka' and Milan already told Real Madrid that he will never be for sale. And the love he showed for our colours will not make us sell him at any price. - A. Galliani. 4.6.2009 -The motives for his sale are purely economical. The heart? We are talking about business, even a big heart has to be put aside sometimes. - A. Galliani |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|