![]() |
|
|
#3481 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
![]() |
Quote:
No, he's not like Flamini. He's creative, he's got vision but he's also very physically strong. He like to run into penalty area on the second tempo. He's similar to Michael Ballack. PS. Siregar, do you think Strasser will play often? ;>
__________________
Grazie Leo! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3482 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Kaka To Publically Reveal Future After Midnight
AC Milan star Kaka will comment on his future in less than four hours... 8 Jun 2009 20:51:33 As reported earlier, Kaka has successfully undergone a medical under the supervision of Real Madrid as his transfer from AC Milan to the Spanish outfit grows ever nearer. Kaka returned to the Brazil team's hotel hotel after the medical tests and is currently at the Selecao's training camp in Recife as they prepare for the World Cup qualifying match against Paraguay. Comments from the player himself have been scarce - until tonight. According to the local media, the player will publically address his future at 21.00 local time and most likely confirm his transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu. When Is The Interview In Your Area? * United Kingdom: midnight on June 8th * Central European Time: 01:00 on June 9th * Sydney, Australia: 09:00 on June 9th * New York, USA: 19:00 on June 8th * Los Angeles, USA: 15:00 on June 8th * New Dehli, India: 04:30 on June 9th * Lagos, Nigeria: midnight on June 8th |
|
|
|
|
#3483 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
8 pm, so I will be wide awake.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#3484 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
![]() |
wow, this interview is more expected than a final whistle in athens 2007.
maybe a broadcast of the interview exists ? if it does , links... anyone ? |
|
|
|
|
#3485 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Does anyone know what will be the time in greece?
|
|
|
|
|
#3486 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3487 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
And the article doesn't specify what "local media" it's talking about, so it could be little more than BS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3488 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
It should be 1am.
However, I expect us to find out if he'll be going or staying well before that. I can't imagine Silvio not saying anything before the night is over. So I expect Silvio to confirm to move(or stay) of Kaka, and then Kaka will only have a press conference to elaborate on things (whether a move or stay).
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
#3489 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Some good news in all that horror film.
Here you can watch it: http://www.livestream.com/milanlive Pellegatti said, Kaka' told him that he didn't sign anything, and that media is lying, also he feels very attached to the rossoneri colors, so he'll probably stay. I don't get a thing now, what was the medic about then? Who's lying? |
|
|
|
|
#3490 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible |
|
|
|
|
|
#3491 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
I could certainly be happy with a Pato-Pippo-Borriello-Dzeko
front lineup. Paloschi can stay on the co-own and get more experience. Not sure if he'd like it, but I'd play Pippo mostly as a sub to keep him fresh. If he goes into another red hot streak, he can start for a bit. Unknown when he'll dip in form due to age. (this year, next, 5 years.....) Dzeko won't have immediate pressure to score 20 goals a season. I hope Borriello can remain healthy. I'd really like to see him stay healthy and have 1 more shot at making good at Milan. --- That said.. I'd do anything to sign Eto'o but not sure that's feasible. |
|
|
|
|
#3492 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
One of the most famous Milan reporters. He commentates the games of Milan and is known to be very close to the club. (I think)
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
#3493 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
Thanks but does any one know when/where that comment posted?!
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible |
|
|
|
|
|
#3494 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
You know, I was just thinking that I don't really mind so much one way or the other whether Kaka stays or whether he goes. What I do mind is him going to those arrogant bastards at Real Madrid who are always playing mind games, interfering with other teams and trying to prove they have power over every other club. I would actually find it hilarious and be smiling all day if Milan turned down Madrid tonight and sold Kaka to Chelsea tomorrow, just to shove it down Madrid's face.
But, that said, I'm still not believing this is all a done deal until I've seen it. ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
#3495 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
With regard of Strasser I think we must see if Leo will give many chances for young players or not. Many fans hope that he trust more young players than our former coach. If his record as scout (or man behind Kaka's and Pato's transfer) is to be trusted for the assumption (that he likes young players), I think he will give chances to young players if they are really worth for it. Plus it seems that he likes hardworking players which should be a motivation for young players. If what I assume is true, Strasser could have chances to play in Coppa Italia but not in Serie A games (except some midfielders are unavailable) since the competition for one spot in the midfield is very thight (with current situation). What I especially expect from him is that he will show his true ability when he is given the chance since he looks like to have a very strong self-confidence, something like Paloschi has. If he can show 'something' in Coppa Italia, he should have chances to play in Serie A, at least in some games as substitute. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|