AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 16:11   #3511

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
about the Crudelli mews.

This Time I'm Really Joining Real Madrid - Kaka's SMS Confession
A close friend of the Brazilian received an SMS confession earlier today...
8 Jun 2009 21:36:21

Popular Italian journalist Tiziano Crudeli, a close friend of Kaka, says that the Milan star sent him a text message earlier today confessing that he is indeed joining Real Madrid.

It is common knowledge in the Italian and Spanish media that the transfer is almost certainly set to go through, with an official announcement expected tonight.

Crudelli has revealed that Kaka, who has stayed silent on the matter so far, sent him an SMS earlier on today in which the former Sao Paulo star admitted to the transfer.

“He texted me from Brazil and said: ‘This time I am really going’,” stated Crudelli.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:11   #3512

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
....Kaka looks as if he is so happy he is just about to cartwheel. To me this is a man who is about to make his fans exceedingly happy. And this medical thing...RM might have asked for it before finalising the term of the final offer.

Also, this announcement thing..if leaving, he will be pronouncing his own personal betrayal across the globe because he said his decision to stay was final. This will be seen as a perplexing U-turn, possibly a terrible, un-Christian treachery. Who needs millions of world audience to witness this?

But yes I agree it might be better right now to digress and go through the possible dream signings.. Clichy..?
daryl is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:12   #3513

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Sorry double post.
This night is getting very long.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:14   #3514

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
I don't really care about Kaka's departure anymore, but this is the worst mercato Milan has had in years that started with selling the most prized merchandise.
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:19   #3515

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
....was final. This will be seen as a perplexing U-turn, possibly a terrible, un-Christian treachery. Who needs millions of world audience to witness this?
Don't you think that's a bit extreme? He's just transfering clubs, not crucifying anyone. Besides, we don't fully know the reasons behind it yet. It's still plausible, granted unlikely, that Berlu wanted the money from the sale and forced his hand. Maybe Kaka really was mad about the Man City stunt. Milan mgmt haven't been performing well lately and neither has Milan Labs.

Point is, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

There's no rule that players must have the same loyalty as the fans. Sure, it would be nice.

I follow Milan. I only follow Kaka because he's at Milan.
tardissun is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:21   #3516

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
....Kaka looks as if he is so happy he is just about to cartwheel. To me this is a man who is about to make his fans exceedingly happy. And this medical thing...RM might have asked for it before finalising the term of the final offer.
Didn''t understand ...
Where did you see he was happy ??
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:24   #3517

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I will be in classroom from 6 to 9, so it will be easy for me. No anxiety for me. I will come out and know who to curse.

P.S. actually, I kind of hope that he leaves. I don't want to see this every 6 months. It is getting ridiculous. To think I am actually taking this whole thing lightly. I am definitely going to curse someone after this farce is over, yes, I will.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 08-06-2009 at 16:27.
Xudong is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:26   #3518

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
I don't really care about Kaka's departure anymore, but this is the worst mercato Milan has had in years that started with selling the most prized merchandise.
The mercato hasn't even officially started, yet we are labeling it as one of the worst ones in years......based on the fact that we lost a promising player, and are about to sell a former Ballon D'or winner who honestly has been a shadow of his own self for the past 2 years and if truth is to be told.....he has been one of the most inconsistent performers in our side during those two years.

Don't get me wrong, Fret, this isn't a post against you....but I just wanted to say this because way too many people are taking up this attitude. I hope Kaka stays too as I think he can be very important for us if in form. But if he goes then let's look on the bright side rather then quitting on the mecato before it has even officially started.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:34   #3519

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
There were rumors a few days ago it was cash + 2 players.

Is that still the rumor, or is it just cash only?
tardissun is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:35   #3520

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post

P.S. actually, I kind of hope that he leaves. I don't want to see this every 6 months. It is getting ridiculous. To think I am actually taking this whole thing lightly. I am definitely going to curse someone after this farce is over, yes, I will.
If it were anyone but Real Madrid. I wish he would go to Chelsea so Real Madrid could pester them next year.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:36   #3521

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun View Post
There were rumors a few days ago it was cash + 2 players.

Is that still the rumor, or is it just cash only?
I haven't heard anything more about that, so I'm assuming that if this thing goes down it will be straight cash.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:38   #3522

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Also, I disagree completely that Dzeko only scores similar goals. Go see more videos. He scores mostly using his head, which is something we sorely lack.


(I'm still hoping Kaka ends up staying, and a deal with Emirates for sponsorship+stadium+investment is announced)

Last edited by brk; 08-06-2009 at 16:46.
brk is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:39   #3523

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun View Post
Don't you think that's a bit extreme? He's just transfering clubs, not crucifying anyone.
I apologise if I offended you or anyone, that was the last thing I wanted to do now. My wording sound a tad too strong, I see that now.

Geo Tav, I was referring to the photo of him apparently taken while he was with this medical doctor. I saw it on the redandblack. I also saw the film clip of it on Sky here. In both of them he appears to be quite carefree and happy. That was not how he looked after he played what could have been his last game before joining City. Thus my opinion in the previous post.
daryl is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:40   #3524

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
@nefremo
I hear you buddy, but it seems to me that Milan is turning out to be a second rated club.
Selling best players, selling young promises, but keeping the "money draining" old school slackers and buying the "ex galacticos" makes me very annoyed and I think that this management deserves all the critiques it gets.

Even Real seems smarter than us, that's Real - the club that's been the most mockered club in the recent years.

this for example is just a mockery:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Does anyone remember Galiani's statements?

29.11.2006 - On my tombstone will be written: "The man that didn't sell Kaka'" - A. Galliani

4.8.2007 - I'd prefer to cut my hand than to sign his sale - A. Galliani

23.1.2009 - Kaka' and Milan already told Real Madrid that he will never be for sale. And the love he showed for our colours will not make us sell him at any price. - A. Galliani.

4.6.2009 -The motives for his sale are purely economical. The heart? We are talking about business, even a big heart has to be put aside sometimes. - A. Galliani
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"

Last edited by Fret; 08-06-2009 at 16:46.
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 16:47   #3525

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Thanks my friend.

It's strange that Perez would use the words "if Kaka decides to leave Milan" this late if everything is wrapped up in the nice little package the media seems to think it is. But we'll see.

I liked the last little bit about Ibrahimovic. I know that's not exactly what it said, but close enough.
Hehehehe...

On Ibrahimovic, it says, as you probably know, "Another Champion, but not everyone can come to Real."

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 08-06-2009 at 17:04.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.