AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 19:58   #286

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
Well, all we can do is wish Kaka all the best in La liga
he's done great things for us, and if it was really up to him to leave, then so be it


but seriously guys, look at the bright side, we can get him back when he's 32 years old
Well he will suit the age of a player that Milan would go after
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 20:06   #287

jvig12183

Registered User
 
jvig12183's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
jvig12183 is on a distinguished road
we have to go out and get Hernanes now
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
jvig12183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 21:19   #288

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
I said it last week. When ESPN Brasilor Globo TV are saying something about Brazilian players, you need to believe.

As I said in Leonardo case, Jornal Nacional from Globo Television gave the breaking news weeks ago. They are not AS or Marca, and one more time they prove to be right...

I always support our managment despite pointing their flaws...But, to be out of the Champions League really hurt the Club finances, and it is all our managment fault. Some years ago Carlo goes public and ask for Ribery, Alex and Etoo...but received Senderos, Ronaldinho, Cardaccio, Grimmi

Sad days...now I can´t help but to think in the near future Pato will be the next...we just need one more year of bad decisions and the same financial problems excuses will pop...

Look, I know we need money, but it was spending on Ronaldinhos, Senderos, Cardaccios type of players that hurt us...I still remeber they saying that Kaladze was a great defender(and good people here agree) and that we didn´t needed a new defender

Can´t believe tht I would saw this day...Milan, a seller club...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 21:20   #289

Rosso6

Registered User
 
Rosso6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
Rosso6 is on a distinguished road
Adios Ricky. All the best.
__________________
Milano Per Siempre
Rosso6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 22:20   #290

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
After Kaka reiterates again and again he wants to stay? This never happened since I became a Milanista for almost 20 years. Now I need a break.

This is so sad, from a pure fan's affection, it feels like selling your daughter to be prostitute. I could care less about Milan's financial condition, none of the money falls into my pocket, and I could care less about who are the share holders, Italian, Arabic, whoever. Maybe the local would think this important.

You, my fellows, are supporting this team for various reasons. Thank you for the great time we had together, all the best.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 23:30   #291

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Kaka's interview with AS.

What do you say to the Milan fans after your signing with Real Madrid?

I have much to be thankful for to Milan for all these years I have played there. I could project myself at an international level and I achieved many triumphs with the rossonero shirt. From here I want to send my deepest thanks to the Milan organization. I have been very happy there and I never would have accepted another offer that wasn't this one. Only Real Madrid, with the consent of Milan, has made this signing possible.

Then why are you leaving the Milan organization?

The whole world knows about the financial crisis that is devastating us and Milan is passing through a bad period. Many businesses are passing through bad periods and Milan is one of them. The best way to help them was to accept this offer from Madrid.

What can you say about your new team, Real Madrid?

They are one of the best teams that there is in the world and they are building a solid project that will allow me to play with the best players of the planet. That was one of the reasons that I opted for this great club. In addition, they are creating a team to once again be champions in Spain and Europe. Real Madrid is a new motivation for me. I want to achieve new triumphs and win many titles with the white shirt.

What do you know about Real Madrid from your Brazilian compatriots?

All of them have said good things about Madrid and have advised me to sign for them. But I knew enough about the team, because they have exceptional players like Raúl and Casillas. David Beckham also advised me to sign for Florentino. (what a c*nt if true (not part of the article))

What made you sign for Madrid now and not during previous occasions?

Now it is a different situation. It is certain that I had to opportunities to sign in previous seasons, but Ancelotti, my coach at Milan, bet on me and on my game. To come to Madrid now is a gratifying experience.

What opinion do you have on Florentino Perez, your new President?

He has the idea to make an interesting sporting project and he is trying to buy other great world class players. I believe that he will be able to make a very offensive squad and for this I opted for this club.

Are you going to compete with Messi to be the best player in the world?

Messi has played very well this season and deserves the prize of the best player in the world because he has won three very important titles with Barcelona. He was an important figure in his team. In any case I hope the Barcelona hegemony ends and that Real Madrid wins new titles.

What do you hope for Milan after your departure?

They will surely have choices to win the league with Leonardo, who is a great coach. I am sure that great players will arrive and I am sure that they will continue going forward without me.

Will Pato be your replacement

I hope so. He has shown himself to be a great player. He only lacks a few years to mature to reach the top. He is a fantastic player.

Do you arrive to Madrid to finish your career here, like Zidane did earlier?

I have signed a long contract, for six years. I hope to make history in Madrid and to win many titles. This is my intention.

What number will you wear? Have you decided? It is rumored that you will wear the 5 of Zidane...

I am thankful that I have been offered the number 5, but Zidane is Zidane. He is a player with an acclaimed history with Madrid and with the French national team and I have much respect for him. I don't know what number I'll wear, I still haven't decided.

You maintained a position of absolute silence and said that you were happy in Milan. What do you owe this to?

Because my idea was not to leave Milan, but economic circumstances made it like this. What is certain is that it was an offer that couldn't be refused.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/fu...sdaiftb_54/Tes
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 23:31   #292

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Btw, after see Kaka talking today for a ESPN Brazil, it was clear that if he accepted M.City offer, Berluscone would have selled him.

He said in all words that he tell the club that want to stay, but that if the club need to sell him(financial problems) he only accepted a big club(with tradition), like Real Madrid...

He also said that the deal was finished some weeks ago. So, all the talk of Berlusconi the last week in pappers was pure BS...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 08-06-2009 at 23:36.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 23:55   #293

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim View Post

Then why are you leaving the Milan organization?

The whole world knows about the financial crisis that is devastating us and Milan is passing through a bad period. Many businesses are passing through bad periods and Milan is one of them. The best way to help them was to accept this offer from Madrid.



What made you sign for Madrid now and not during previous occasions?

Now it is a different situation. It is certain that I had to opportunities to sign in previous seasons, but Ancelotti, my coach at Milan, bet on me and on my game. To come to Madrid now is a gratifying experience.

Do you arrive to Madrid to finish your career here, like Zidane did earlier?

I have signed a long contract, for six years. I hope to make history in Madrid and to win many titles. This is my intention.
Look, Ancelotti and some folks knew Ancelotti was going to go out by the end of the season; I won't be surprised that it's EXACTLY THE TIME when Milan played against Juve and started to collapse.

It's also not surprising that Kaka` has accepted the offer, ALMOST at the same time when co knew that Ancelotti is going to be out.

Kaka` did this completely for his image, for he said NOTHING about leaving Milan during the last few games.

"My heart is only with Milan"... "I always want to stay" ... "I hope to make history in Madrid and to win many titles"

You are right.

It's completely a way to protect his pristine image.

In fact, he was such a coward that he wouldn't say it when he was in Milan. For fear of Milan fan's chanting again, or for fear of getting trashed by the ultras? (oh wait, ultras love traitors).

I'm not saying that it's wrong to abandon the ship when the ship is sinking.

But I doubt if he is THAT dedicated to Milan.

Hey, after all, money matters.

open your eyes, accept that not all the players are as loyal as they are.

Berlu wants the money, Real wants the player, Kaka` wants the money and leaves the club. Off you go.

Carlo wanted to stay, but he wouldn't play R80. Off he went.

On one hand, you have Galliani saying that 'milan didn't do well because of injury', on the other hand you have the president blaming the coach for not being able to defend a lead.

For F*** sake (and pardon for my language), it's you guys who bought Sheva taken a non-EU spot so that Thiago won't be able to play; it's you guys who didn't buy a world class DC and instead brought on R80 who clearly wasn't any close to Kaka`.

All said, whose fault? The management has to take the blame, but Kaka` could have chosen to stay.

I suspect Ancelotti's leaving has something to do with it (but not that Ancelotti facilitates the move; it's just that his leaving also had an impact on players' morales).

But the Milan management claims that 'it's for change for the better'.

Change my a$$$.

J

Last edited by Jeff; 08-06-2009 at 23:58.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 23:56   #294

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
If someone still defends our Management, he/she is retarded. Nobody can defend this. Moreover, its as Berlusconi is even treating us of fools by saying that Ronaldinho will be our saviour and he shall guide us to glory.
Please.

GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 00:49   #295

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I am not going take sides here. But one thing I am sure is that Milan is the biggest loser in history of football with this deal.
All I know is that it took 5 yrs for Barcelona to start winning again after the sale of their and most probably the best player in the world at that time to RM, thats Figo btw. While they actually bought Dinho, Eto, while Xavi, Inesta, Pugol maturing.

Juve might have dominated Series A after the sale of Zidane but the closest they could get in the CL is being in the final, while RM won it right away.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 00:50   #296

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
finally they sold the beautiful player & wonderful human being. I sensing this moment since R80 was came in, I'm a Milan fan living 4000 miles away from Milan, even sensing that, i still feel really sad. people may agree or disagree, but they don't deserve to calling themselves big Club. big club doesn't sell best player and believe me they will sell pato in 2,3 years time. Look at Real or barca, they called it rightly big club, because won't sell player's in their prime. Milan not only hurt themselves but Serie A as whole, because it degraded the League.
Serie A need foreign owner's, just like EPL, where foreigner's billionaires transformed the League into no 1 league in Europe. A billionaires who wanna love the sport not their bank account like beru do...........
zakakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 00:54   #297

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11] View Post
If someone still defends our Management, he/she is retarded. Nobody can defend this. Moreover, its as Berlusconi is even treating us of fools by saying that Ronaldinho will be our saviour and he shall guide us to glory.
Please.

I totally agree. In some of milan forums people started abusing Kaka for what he has done. Kaka might have made a sensible move keeping in mind his career. The management has not made any particular actions in the past few years to show that it is striving for success again. This was bound to disappoint the best player. Remember those times when Kaka was one of the few players to come in the media and discuss the weaknesses of Milan team? If the management failed to please us, how can we expect the best player to be pleased? Of course, I understand that Kaka is not as loyal to Milan as Totti is to Roma and Maldini to us. But again, how often do you see any player born in another continent as loyal?

I'd rather choose to be grateful to Kaka for those spectacles and wish him success in future.
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:29   #298

Milanka

Registered User
 
Milanka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2009
Location: Poland
Fave Players: INZAGHI, Nesta, Maldini
Milanka is on a distinguished road
Real is not a good choice for Kaka...There are stars, not players. Kaka will be just like Beckham
very sad.
__________________
Forza MILAN ole!!!
Milanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:30   #299

nguyen_milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2007
nguyen_milan is on a distinguished road
This hurts, more than I thought, especially seeing the official news...
nguyen_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32   #300

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihan View Post
This is so sad, from a pure fan's affection, it feels like selling your daughter to be prostitute.
I understand you're upset, but that's a bit extreme.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.