AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 03:17   #3766

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Galliani - "We rule the transfer market"

Berlu - "Milan is a buying club, not a selling club"
zafrul is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:18   #3767

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
so far we lost 4 of our handsome player (by woman not mine) maldini, becks, kaka & gorky plus coach carletto (is he??)

so, let's have another handsome player as replacement and the 1st 2 i would like to join belong to fabregas and hernanes.
guys, do you think arsenal would release fabregas to milan for 30 million euro if milan offering such number ?
30 mil euros will be difficult but still has chance to happen. 35 mil euros should be enough IMO. Reasons : he is still young player and Arsenal is not the biggest teams in Europe which means he carries only a slightly big club (the point is that he has not reached the level of players like Kaka, Messi, etc). As far as I know he is not the first team player for national NT. Yes there are Xavi and Iniesta but year(s) ago Iniesta played ahead of him even Iniesta was not yet a first team player for Barca.
Siregar is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:22   #3768

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
so far we lost 4 of our handsome player (by woman not mine) maldini, becks, kaka & gorky plus coach carletto (is he??)

so, let's have another handsome player as replacement and the 1st 2 i would like to join belong to fabregas and hernanes.
guys, do you think arsenal would release fabregas to milan for 30 million euro if milan offering such number ?
...I hate to say this but Cesc probably will only leave for Barca..
daryl is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:30   #3769

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
so far we lost 4 of our handsome player (by woman not mine) maldini, becks, kaka & gorky plus coach carletto (is he??)

so, let's have another handsome player as replacement and the 1st 2 i would like to join belong to fabregas and hernanes.
guys, do you think arsenal would release fabregas to milan for 30 million euro if milan offering such number ?
Hahahaha... I thot so too... I thot Berlu is a media guy... he should know Milan needs a pin up boy!
zafrul is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:50   #3770

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
SoccerNET >>>

Kaka said: "The president (Perez) is already making contact (with potential signings) and is putting together a competitive team, one which will try to once again become champions in Spain and Europe. That's why I chose Madrid."

The Brasilia-born star also admitted he had received plenty of advice on the move from former Real player and Perez signing Beckham, who spent a short spell at Milan on loan earlier this year.

He also revealed that although the deal was only announced on Monday night, it had been in the pipeline for some time.

"I spoke to some friends, like Beckham, who has already played for Real. He said it's a fantastic place to play. I spoke to him this past week and he kept helping me, he said I made a positive choice for my career's growth," Kaka revealed.

"I wanted this move to be announced sooner. For me it's a relief that it has been announced now, although I have always be 100% focussed on the national side.

"I've been weighing up the offer from Real Madrid a lot. It's an important project for me to continue growing in my career. I'm not going to Real Madrid for money, as I had other offers. But I knew I would only leave Milan to play for Real Madrid.

"Only small details were missing, such as the medical exams I passed this morning. The deal was sealed long time ago".

He also said he hoped to put an end to Barcelona's dominance of Spanish and European football, after the Merengues' arch-rivals swept all before them this season en route to claiming Spain's first league, cup and Champions League treble.

"This will be a tough season at Real Madrid, after all that Messi conquered with Barcelona," he said.

"They're the big favourites and deservedly so. I hope Barcelona's hegemony will end in the coming years. Real Madrid will build a great team to win titles again, as it's the club's history"

Meanwhile he revealed he fell uncomfortable taking on the number five jersey once worn by Zinedine Zidane.

Perez had admitted he would like to see the Brazilian playmaker take on the shirt, but Kaka said he would not feel comfortable doing so.

He said: "Wearing the number five would be a great responsibility. Zidane was a great player, both for Real Madrid and for France, and I wouldn't like to wear the same number as he did.

"We're going to wait a bit before deciding which one to use."

And finally he had words of gratitude to Milan for launching his career in Europe, while he was also elusive about whether he would end his career in Madrid.

"I will be 33 years old by the time the (Madrid) contract ends, with the World Cup in Brazil in 2014 still to come. Lots of things will happen," he said.

"I'm not thinking today in ending my career at 33. I expect to write history there and sign a new contract, who knows, until 35. May be I'll retire then."

He added: "I want to thank Milan, as they were the club who put me on the international scene. They gave me the opportunity to become a big name in Europe.

"I'm happy to leave Milan by the front door, with a lot of friends. It has been very emotional to see what the Milan fans have done for me."
zafrul is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:52   #3771

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Well, so long to Kaka and I wish him the best of luck, thanks for the years of great service.

Now, I'm not so upset of the Kaka debacle. Yes, we're losing an irreplaceable player, but we're getting a ton of money in return and it was getting ridiculous having to put up with the rumours every market.

I am really upset though, and that's because I fear the direction we're taking. Dinho is supposedly the player we're building around. He's talented, but really how much can we hope to get from him these days. Not only is he a massive gamble, but it's illogical to build the next generation around a 29 year old.

Then there's Seedorf claiming he's staying. We lost Gourcuff but now we're also going to put up with another year of players walking around the pitch.

Finally, it's the news that Pato has apparently said he wants to talk to Carlo. This is the biggest blow we could have suffered. Everyone knows that Pato is a star of the future and to think we're already hearing talk about him leaving shows the state of the club now.

It's a sad day to be a Milan fan. Not so much due to the Kaka sale, but due to various events coming out from it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
A 6-year contract ... he must really love Real Madrid !! I don't see any other solution, his dream was really to play for Madrid for sure.
I'd probably say it's more because he's now set for the rest of his career and life. The man will get paid a ton until he's well into his 30s. Given his strongest attributes and strengths (a lot of them based on physical capabilities) it's not surprising if he can only continue at the highest level for a few years more. To then still get paid the same amount for the next few years after that is a huge incentive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Well as for Pato...today's Gazzetta's headline says, "Pato: I stay at Milan? Well, first I have to talk to Ancelotti."

My biggest regret of today is that our lure and prestige has suffered. Look at how Pato is presenting himself. He is 19, and he senses that Kaka's departure signals that Milan is not the apotheosis of his career.

This is a sad day in that regard. Milan will have a very tough time holding onto players, which confirms the club's diminished position in world football.
I'm actually more upset if this is true than the sale of Kaka.

Edit - Want to add, we shouldn't take back Beckham after Kaka's comments about him. He should rot in the MLS.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 09-06-2009 at 03:57.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:00   #3772

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
I feel like not watching any Milan games for the whole year!
zafrul is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:11   #3773

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
This is only the beginning.

If Maldini is still in his 20s, Berlu and Galli will sell him the moment the transfer window is open.

I can't wait for the season to begin and see who ends up starting for Milan. And I really can't wait till next year today, and see where Milan is.

This to me said it all about current and short term future of Milan

Kaka said: "The president (Perez) is already making contact (with potential signings) and is putting together a competitive team, one which will try to once again become champions in Spain and Europe. That's why I chose Madrid."

If Berlu and Galli are serious about rebuilding Milan, Kaka would not have left.

Wake up people, Berlu and Galli could careless about us fans or the state of the club, they are not going to do anything to improve the team.

I have a feeling that Pato will be leaving too.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:13   #3774

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I don't think Beckham convinced Kaka to play for Real. Berlu and Galli did.

I think I will start to support Real now, not only b/c of Kaka but mainly b/c they actually have a MGT that wants to create a winning team and most of all, care for the TEAM and its FANS.

Lets face it, no sports team can survive without its fans.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:16   #3775

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
This is only the beginning.

If Maldini is still in his 20s, Berlu and Galli will sell him the moment the transfer window is open.

I can't wait for the season to begin and see who ends up starting for Milan. And I really can't wait till next year today, and see where Milan is.

This to me said it all about current and short term future of Milan

Kaka said: "The president (Perez) is already making contact (with potential signings) and is putting together a competitive team, one which will try to once again become champions in Spain and Europe. That's why I chose Madrid."

If Berlu and Galli are serious about rebuilding Milan, Kaka would not have left.

Wake up people, Berlu and Galli could careless about us fans or the state of the club, they are not going to do anything to improve the team.

I have a feeling that Pato will be leaving too.
I'm telling you, the whole voting for presidents thinggy helps... Perez has just been voted the new president, and he has 3 years to deliver, otherwise someone will challenge him and his out!

No one challenging Galliani, and of course Berlu... they will be the president and vice president till kingdom come...

I guess there's where Seedorf gets the idea "I'll just walk around the pitch when i feel tired, i'll play anyway next week!"
zafrul is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19   #3776

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I think I will start to support Real now, not only b/c of Kaka but mainly b/c they actually have a MGT that wants to create a winning team and most of all, care for the TEAM and its FANS.
LOL

For me it's still logic if someone suports Real Madrid, even it's still logic for me that Milan fans don't support their team because of the management BUT choosing to support other team because their management are better than Milan is still beyond my undertanding.

Then Milan fans will choose Inter if assuming Inter management are better than Milan!
Siregar is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20   #3777

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...s-chelsea-hint

So, is Pato the next one?
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:23   #3778

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
From what I understand, he only wants to ask Ancelotti before diciding his future, more like a child asking an advice from his father or a student from his mentor.
Siregar is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:25   #3779

rizface

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2009
rizface is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
I think our theme shouldn't be believe in DInho....

should be believe in PATO

I also rest my hopes on him.....when Sheva left, it became Kaka's team. Now with Kaka leaving it should be Pato's team. I know at the Sheva's departure Kaka was much more mature/developped than present day Pato....but he is our new hope I believe. He can flourish....

what do you guys think is his true potential? Will he just be one of the good strikers of Italy or will he catapult into a top 5 player in the world in the next 2-3 years ? Does he have it in him to reach a messi level? a kaka level ? a CR7 level ?

Thanks for your thoughts.....
rizface is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:28   #3780

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Yep, I guess if you can change coaches, sell players, why not Presidents too.

As of now our lineup for next year, if everyone is healthy.

Abbiati
Flamini-Nesta-T.Silva-Zambro
Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf
Dinho
Pippo-Pato
Bench: Dida, Mattioni, Favalli, Janku, Antonini, Damian, Albertezzi, Kaldze, Oddo, Ambrosini, and Borreillo

We have a world beater team now.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.