![]() |
|
|
#4021 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Kaka` is f***ed up, enough said. He has done much for Milan, just like Sheva. And he had claimed multiple times that he loved Milan, oh so much like the way Sheva claimed it.
To all the rest of the Milan members: Stop claiming you'll play for Milan for life. It only made you the most hateful figure in the world. J Last edited by Jeff; 09-06-2009 at 20:31. |
|
|
|
|
#4022 | |||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
[quote]
Quote:
But, You know whats funny, GeoTav? Gattuso also talk a lot about his love for Milan, but one season ago said for all the pappers that was willing to accept a B. Munich offer, to go to Munich. No one, I say, no one called him a mercenary. After some meeting with our MGT, they "convince" Gattuso to stay(raise?), and he still tell about his love for Milan...right. To be fair, Gattuso gives 110% on the field(like Kaka), but his aproach had nothing to do with love, and no one jump at him. He isnīt a foreign... Maybe Iīm biased, not because Iīm Brazilian, but because Iīm a ex-player that was forced to retire thanks to a carrer-ending injure still on youth teams. So, before I earn pro money I need to retire...there was no supporter to pay my medical costs. 10 years after, my back is still bad, I need to do RPG, Pilates(very expensive) and no fan is sending me money to pay my treatment. So, I canīt stand when I saw some one calling a player mercenary. Sure,thereīs some players that deserve to be called, but they arenīt the majority. They(players), if are luck, will have 9 or 10 years to make money for the entire life. They also have a lot of people to suply, not only wife and kids, sometimes the entire family. Also(as I have friends that played in Europe), we(Brazilians) have to deal with a lot of prejudice and racism(even from our own teammates), and we need to play 2x better than a player from the country we play. The foreign donīt have the benefice of the doubt. As we said: "you need to kill a lion every day"... So, sorry but I donīt agree with some things I read here in MM. There was no one mad at Gattuso when he wanted to go for Bayern, no one called him a mercenary, but with Kaka is another history...fair enough. Quote:
Quote:
Look, If Inter and Juve sell one of their stars this summer ok, I will said Iīm wrong. But until now, we are the only big team in Serie-A sending the wrong message to the world of football. Itīs not coincidence Pirlo didnīt close the door for a Chelsea move. Champions wants to be in a winner project, and we(until now) are sending the wrong msg(selling our star) also to our own players... Last edited by Brasileiro; 09-06-2009 at 21:21. |
|||
|
|
|
|
#4023 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#4024 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
[quote=Brasileiro;534544]
Quote:
Having said, we are talking on a different level. I don't think people are saying that he is wrong in going for the money; there is nothing wrong with it. We all accept it as it is the way of life. And I can promise you that it's not because he is a Brazilian (though I apologize for offending anyone esp. those from Brazil if my previous posts are offensive): Basically he invokes the same reactions from us as Shevchenko, who is a Ukarine. The point is not about where the players come from; the point is the motive. Gattuso loves Milan, and he even ADMITS at one point that he wants to leave. Fair enough. Then he got convinced (without a pay raise unless it's secretive) that he should stay and fight for the club. Kaka`? It's an entirely different story: I want to be a captain, I want to retire at Milan like Maldini, I want to win the trophy with Milan again... I don't know if Gattuso has ever said that. Next thing you know? Off he goes, medical AT BRAZIL, signed, sealed, delivered. "I love Milan"... MY A$$. And every time when he is asked whether he is going to leave, he said, "I'm going to stay in Milan for life. But one day if Berlusconi wants me to leave..." "I am here at Milan forever, but if Milan decides to sell me..." Alright, putting the blame on Milan, huh? It's exactly these kinds of comments: "but if Milan decides to sell me..." "if Berlusconi wants me to leave..." It's exactly these kinds of comments that fuse MORE specualations, wave after wave. Do we see Gattuso say, "I will retire at Milan, but if Berlusconi wants to sell me..." To me, if he said that, it would be a heart-breaking to us fans, because we know that he truly loves Milan. If he thinks of leaving, it's not because he thinks that the club doesn't want him; it's because he thinks that he may no longer have the passion. To Kaka`? Fine, sell me if you want but I'm only going to RM. In fact, I don't think ANYONE will tolerate such comments except you are such a superstar, well-adored by the fans. In Chinese, we say that he 'shows his a$$ to you and off he goes'. And what's worse? "It's because of Milan's financial crisis". I'll be honest with you: I haven't seen a hypocrite as worse as he is. For some times now, I wish I had posted something before like, "learn to shut your damn mouth when people ask whether you are staying for life or leaving for goods". But he was well-liked; and nobody will put the blame on him; rather, it's Gila, it's Dida, it's Maldini, it's Favalli, it's Seedorf. "But if Berlusconi wants to sell me..." *** Again, nothing against Brazilian; only because of the way he or (most probably) his father behaves. J Last edited by Jeff; 09-06-2009 at 22:10. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4025 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Last thing I am going to comment on this Kaka's sell.
First I would like to tell a story about my fav. Hockey Team, Toronto Maple Leafs. Little backgorund. The NHL and other North American sports have a regular season and then the top teams from the regular season will then proceed to a playoff. And winning the playoff is much more important than winning the regular season. And every year about 3 months before the playoff, there is this trade deadline date/last day of transfer. A lot of teams who are no longer in the playoff will trade their most prized players to teams who are likely to be in the playoff or fighting for the playoff spots. The trade is for dumping the players salary and stock piling draft picks, unlike football no tranfer fees. About last year, the Leafs struggles and probably won't make it to the playoff, they tried to trade away their long serving Captain-Sundin(since he will be a free agent after the season) to a contender for future draftpicks and prospects. But Sundin refuses and states that he is not a mecanery and that the Leafs can still make the playoffs-they almost did. Now if someone made that statement, he is a legend and all fans should be happy to have someone like him on the team, right. Well, thats not really the reaction from fans, they all called him greedy(reports stated that he have not sold his house in Toronto), not thinking about the team, not scarificing for the better good of the team, and MGT not forcing him out...... At season end, Sundin left and temp. retire before making a come back(a common theme for NHL players in their mid 30s) with another team. More fans call for his head for not doing anything to help the Leafs, who made him a star... while few blamed the MGT for giving out bad contracts to overachievers or one season wonders, or not developing players. What I am trying to point out is that either way, it is very easy for fans to point finger at the player. SInce if Sundin left the Leafs, and the Leafs finished the season by just missing the playoff, fans will tell Sundin to f**k off for not staying and helping the Leafs. Now on to Kaka. I think when he said those things like Milan for life, I want to be Milan Captain....he meant them. And I still believe he wants to stay and play in Milan but the directions of the club is not something to his liking. Also, I think Berlu really forced him out. I think someone here said it best, he is fine with staying or playing for Real. And Kaka is really like Sundin, if Milan manage to win anything next year, we all will tell kaka to f**k up and thinks the MGT are god for using the money to build a new team. While if we struggles and Real does really well, we will still tell Kaka to F**k up while also tell the MGT to p**s off. Last edited by Gabriel489; 09-06-2009 at 23:24. |
|
|
|
|
#4026 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Now Pirlo to Chelsea????
Can they take Seedorf too, b/c at this rate, Seedorf is becoming a legend of Milan, if that day comes, thats the saddest day in Milan history. And peeps, pls don't fool yourself by thinking Seedorf will start playing well and play a huge role in our success next season. Believing in Dinho back in shape(something I know he can do it) or Pirlo playing like 2006 again is one thing, but having faith in Seedorf is like Baggio and Weah coming back to play for Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#4027 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
I think you've outdone yourself with your posts, Jeff, and I agree with them completely. Plus, it's a welcome change from the insane asylum over at R&B.
I just got home from dinner (I am stuffed ) and briefly scrolled through there. More people gradually seem to be gravitating toward the "Kaka lied his way out" state of mind. As the days progress, we'll be talking less and less about it. We may not agree with each other all the time on the issue, but the Italian-based fans, they're just delusional, period. They believe Kaka could do (or did) no wrong and are sticking to their increasingly-transparent "Kaka was forced out" story. I can hardly think straight from overindulgence, so I think I'll call it a night. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#4028 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
First of all the most important thing. Lesson For Jerks
This transfer is for those JERKS and PIECE OF ****, who call themselves AC Milan fan and displayed nonsense things about Paolo Maldini on his last game at the San Siro. Its a slap on the face for them tbh. Second most important thing. Only One Palolo Maldini If a players produces match winning performances and becomes integral part of ACM formation, don't expect him to be the next AC Milan legend and specially no the one to succeed Paolo Maldini as the new face of AC Milan, as I can see many fans here think of Pato becoming the next AC Milan legend. I would not expect any thing from a forward/striker and specially a non Italian one. All of them would leave one day Third most important thing. Expect Big Changes I am expecting big, I mean really BIG changes at AC Milan this season for good. Pato and Pirlo should be sold as well for 45 mil and 30 mil pounds receptively. I can't tolerate a 19 year kido talking like that towards ACM and for Pirlo the time is up I guess. 30 million if too good offer to resist for a 30 year old player who hasn't been the same for 2 years now. Fourth most important thing. Who Should Be IN I hope (as mrki says) that B&G will invest all the money on the squad. Considering the departure of Pato and Pirlo, ACM would have about 65+15+55+35=170 mil euros. As a member said earlier that ACM can buy the whole Inter with that kind of money Well lets just get Maxwell from the for free or little cash and let the rest of Inter enjoy their Scudetto win. My big changes would include the addition of the following players:Igor Akinfeev (25 mil) and Juri Zirkov (25 mil) If ACM go for either of them alone, there are more chances of them rejecting the move. But if ACM go for them together, there are more chances that they would end up at Milan. 99.9% fans would love to see Zirkov at ACM, so no question there. His price tag set by CSKA is 18 mil pounds, so it would be round about 25 mil euros if I am not mistaken. As for Igor Akinfeev, well enough of Abbiatti, d!da and Kalac. We need a world class gk, and IA is certainly a great gk. Plus he is just 22-23, so get him now for little expensive and for get about signing a new gk for the next 10 years Santacroce (20-25 mil) Again 99.9% ACM fans would love to have him to partner Nesta & Bonera Daniela De Rossi (30 mil) OR Jao-Moutino (25 mil) In both cases, ACM would have a very fine player to control the midfield along with Gattuso and Flamini. Plus no non-EU problem as well. David Silva (25-30 mil) I hope 20-30 mil euros would be enough to get him. Fantastic player and can player as AM, 2nd striker and winger. I think he won't move to Barca or Real Madrid, because he is a kind of loyal towards Valencia. I guess Liverpool or Chelsea will have some thing to say about him. The other options could be Tim Cahill of Everten or Frank Ribery, but Ribery would be very expensive I guess. As for Tim Cahill, for me he is an extremely under ratted player. He is by far the most consistent performer in EPL for the last 5 season outside the players of so called Big4 teams. I have seen him leading Australian National team from the front in the world qualifiers in Asia one day and next day flying back to EPL and producing man of the match performances for Everten week in week out. Plus he is a pretty versatile player. One more thing, he has stopped Chelsea on 2 occasions by pulling out draws at Stamford Bridge at crucial times of the last 2 EPL seasons. For me, he would do fine at ACM, no two ways about it. Dzeko (20 mil) Its fair to say that he is coming G.Rossi (15-20 mil) He is Italian, young and very talented. Pato could leave at some point if he stays now, but with G.Rossi there are more chances of him staying for a very long time. Pato may be more talented, but G.Rossi could be more loyal to ACM ************************************* Igor Akinfeev 25 mil Juri Zirkov 25 mil Santacroce 25 mil De Rossi or Jao Moutinho 25 - 30 mil David Silva - 30 mil (or Tim Cahill for much cheaper price) G.Rossi - 15 - 20 mil Dzeko - 20 mil Maxwell - Free or little money -------------------------------------------- Total = 170 - 175 mil euros ************************************* With these players in, ACM would enter a completely new era Now lets hope B&G do what they have promised and spend all the money. I hope things will change Last thing to say is Its not over with Kaka We will meet him in CL and will show him who is better Red&Blaack or White ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#4029 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
Quote:
However, totally understand. Just as upset... My gf couldn't compute why i was so upset and why i wasn't in the 'mood'! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4030 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
Btw, can someone tell me how to change my avatar? I kinda forgot and been stumbling around without any success...
I think i'll just stick to players that ARE already a legend, not a sheva or kaka like avatar... and will leave Pato out... |
|
|
|
|
#4031 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
We sell our best player and keep the turds to balance the books, when not one other big club in far more debt than us would do the same thing. Time for a management change. Berlu OUT NOW.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
#4032 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
[I posted this in another thread, but I thought it would be appropriate here, as well.]
To those who are now saying that Dinho is finished and that Milan, is therefore finished, let me just jog your memory. Now, when Ronaldinho started our season opener, we had the following said about him, I'm just picking from random pages I visited on the first day: "Dinho is playing very well today, class is here to be seen!" or "great assist by Ronaldinho, we're playing great football" or "Again Dinho great cross directly to Pipos head.Pipo loose an easy goal. Ronie is playing great!!!!!!!!" or "whoah...dinho is just having fun out there" or "THIS IS THE RONALDINHO WHO WON THE GOLDEN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TRIPPING AND FLIPPING AND GOING CRAZYYY OVER HERE" or "Dinho he was pure magic" But that is beside the point. The reality is that Ronaldinho, even during that first game, where he was out of shape (like he is now), still provided enough chances on his own for the strikers to score 10 goals. Sheva missed one of the most perfect assists from Dinho. The reality is that the big question here is "can Dinho be fit enough?" I think so. I think he'll be motivated, because Dunga has dropped him, Kaka has been sold, and he knows Milan is looking for someone to make this ship sail right. If we talk about Dinho being poor, he just had an injury-hit season (his last season at Barca) and this season he was playing rather well for the first half, do you remember that last-minute goal against Braga? The second half, Carlo stopped playing him, Becks forced his way into the team, and we started playing better, not because Dinho was out but because of various other factors. So what is giving me hope? Thierry Henry. Now, yes, he is at Barca. He also had an injury-plagued season before going to Barca, his first season at Barca he was a disappointment. Why? Some say he was finished, that he was past it. He was 29-30, he was supposed to be finished, his best days behind him. This season, Henry has played where he wants. He has not had Dinho to fight for space on the left, he has formed a powerful triumvirate with Messi and Etoo and has returned to something closer to what fans have expected from Henry. Do I think this will happen? I hope it will. I think Juve and Milan took Barca's success too literally by appointing Ciro and Leonardo, the difference is that Juve will pour money into their team. I think we have seen how much Carlo held Milan together, Kaka left because Carlo left, of that I am pretty much certain. Pato flirts with leaving because Carlo has left. Can we not see how important Carlo was to Milan? Furthermore, the thing that worries me the most is that Leonardo, unlike Pep, seems to be the puppet of Berlusconi. That worries me. Managers need to stand up, they need to have their own ideas. I want Leonardo to say things about what we will look like, though I realize that he cannot because of transfers, but, say something! Anything! From the first day Pep became manager he said, Ronaldinho, Deco, Samuel Eto'o and others were not part of his plans for next season. Eto'o said he wanted to stay and would fight for his place, so Pep kept him. I want Leonardo to do this. I want Leonardo to take some control, show some managerial strength, show that he has control of his players. Pato just said he'll talk to CARLO first before deciding his future. Can you imagine Pep letting something like that slide? At least Carlo did so quietly, and made sure everyone did the job they were supposed to. I'm sorry, but for those who wanted Carlo out, you now have your wish, and now you get to see what life without Carlo is like. It just so happens that means life without Kaka, and seemingly, Pato. |
|
|
|
|
#4033 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Great post Hasan. That was what I have been suspecting and have now realized for a long time. A player who is supposedly in love with his club and COMMITTED does not or rather should not be flirting with other clubs every summer and then when the time is right, jump ship. ANd don't forget, right til the end Berlusconi said that the decision was up to kaka, and he decided. So all the best to him and Madrid, at least the man's character would fit his new club well.
|
|
|
|
|
#4034 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I would not say Carlo left so is everyone else.
I think it had more to do with Berlu wanting an easy way out of the debt's problem at Milan. If Berlu came out and splashed money on Benzema, Zapata, and Santacroce. I don't think kaka or Pato or Pirlo will want to leave. Well, who needs Kaka, we still have Seedorf, someone we all know what to expect and once a while he will show us the unexpected, and we all go crazy. |
|
|
|
|
#4035 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
I actually laughed at this post ![]() I like your general idea Gabriel, but the last part was too funny. Yes, we still have Seedorf, someone we all know what to expect (slow and prone to losing the ball) and once a while he will show us the unexpected (trying to skip past players, and then losing the ball), and we all go crazy (like mad crazy and start cursing the day he put on the Rossonero shirt ![]() ![]() ). |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|