AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 03:07   #4036

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I am beginning to like the idea of having Seedorf around. At least he brings joy to us during difficult period. Thats gold.

If we get Dzeko, we won't be able to sign Hernanes due to non EU spot.
Can we sign Hernanes the following year?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:11   #4037

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think I will get a Seedorf's jersey later today, as I just don't see him leaving Milan.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:14   #4038

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Do I think this will happen? I hope it will. I think Juve and Milan took Barca's success too literally by appointing Ciro and Leonardo, the difference is that Juve will pour money into their team.


I thing ur wrong about that as we did a few years before with capello
__________________
AC MILAN



Last edited by sheva-gila; 10-06-2009 at 03:17.
sheva-gila is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:23   #4039

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
As a member said earlier that ACM can buy the whole Inter with that kind of money
That member is Mr. Fret. I thought it won't be good to quote a great idea like that without the name of the genius who posted it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret
Sell Kaka for 65 mil, Pato for 40 mil, Pirlo for 30 mil...OMG that's so much money that we could buy Inter now

I am dreaming to see this team next season

.........................Akinfeev............................
.....Zambrotta...Nesta...Santacroce...Zirkov......
..........Gattuso.....DeRossi.....Flamini...............
............Silva.........Dzeko......Ronie................

Super Subs

G.Rossi, Borriello, Antonini, Maxwell, Bonera, Ambro, Abbiatti
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 10-06-2009 at 03:31.
mzk57 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:38   #4040

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
That member is Mr. Fret. I thought it won't be good to quote a great idea like that without the name of the genius who posted it


I am dreaming to see this team next season

.........................Akinfeev............................
.....Zambrotta...Nesta...Santacroce...Zirkov......
..........Gattuso.....DeRossi.....Flamini...............
............Silva.........Dzeko......Ronie................

Super Subs

G.Rossi, Borriello, Antonini, Maxwell, Bonera, Ambro, Abbiatti
What happened to our living legend Seedorf, he declared that he wants to stay.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:59   #4041

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I would not say Carlo left so is everyone else.

I think it had more to do with Berlu wanting an easy way out of the debt's problem at Milan.

If Berlu came out and splashed money on Benzema, Zapata, and Santacroce. I don't think kaka or Pato or Pirlo will want to leave.

Well, who needs Kaka, we still have Seedorf, someone we all know what to expect and once a while he will show us the unexpected, and we all go crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I am beginning to like the idea of having Seedorf around. At least he brings joy to us during difficult period. Thats gold.

If we get Dzeko, we won't be able to sign Hernanes due to non EU spot.
Can we sign Hernanes the following year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I think I will get a Seedorf's jersey later today, as I just don't see him leaving Milan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
What happened to our living legend Seedorf, he declared that he wants to stay.
Could you please stop the Seedorf-bashing? Maybe it's funny if you say it one time, but this is four times in only the last two pages. Seedorf staying isn't the problem, the problem is that he and Ronaldinho are the only two attacking midfielders who are left.
kef is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:25   #4042

jakob8543

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
jakob8543 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Kaka` is f***ed up, enough said. He has done much for Milan, just like Sheva. And he had claimed multiple times that he loved Milan, oh so much like the way Sheva claimed it.

To all the rest of the Milan members: Stop claiming you'll play for Milan for life. It only made you the most hateful figure in the world.

J
No offence, but I think it's perfectly understandable that Kakā wanted to leave. The way I see it, when we won the CL in 2006/7, our squad was already over the hill, although incredibly skilled. Now it's been two years, and apart from having added Pato to the squad we're basically playing the same team. From a football point of view, I think he had every reason to leave. I agree that some of his statements have seemed hypocrital, but then again - no one in this forum knows his reasons for saying that. I mean, just magine the kind of pressure he's been under. I think it's understandable.
jakob8543 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:27   #4043

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kef View Post
Could you please stop the Seedorf-bashing? Maybe it's funny if you say it one time, but this is four times in only the last two pages. Seedorf staying isn't the problem, the problem is that he and Ronaldinho are the only two attacking midfielders who are left.
Come on, at least lets me have some fun.


BTW, maybe we won't play with attk mid next year.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:30   #4044

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
First of all, Iīm not in the team that think Kaka is a saint. No one is...
But, You know whats funny, GeoTav? Gattuso also talk a lot about his love for Milan, but one season ago said for all the pappers that was willing to accept a B. Munich offer, to go to Munich. No one, I say, no one called him a mercenary. After some meeting with our MGT, they "convince" Gattuso to stay(raise?), and he still tell about his love for Milan...right. To be fair, Gattuso gives 110% on the field(like Kaka), but his aproach had nothing to do with love, and no one jump at him. He isnīt a foreign...
Jeff replied you what I think ... if tomorrow Gattuso says "I want to stay here for life except if ...", in 2 days there is an official rumour from Manchester United, in 3 days, he says "don't worry I stay" to leave in 4 days, I will call him a mercenary.

As well as what Pirlo tends to be these days ... don't get me wrong, Pirlo is pure class on the field, and I like the way he tends not to speak a lot in medias, but I don't think that saying there is a possibility with Chelsea is good and respectful.

You see, I give you 2 examples of people I love to watch like Kaka', I'm even a big fan of them, they're Italian, and depending on how things will happen, I will lose a lot of respect for them.

Anyway, I don't think Gattuso will lie, I think if he goes, he will give the true reasons (no more motivation, bad project, etc ... I don't know what can be the reasons and they are different for each player).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasiliero
Maybe Iīm biased, not because Iīm Brazilian, but because Iīm a ex-player that was forced to retire thanks to a carrer-ending injure still on youth teams. So, before I earn pro money I need to retire...there was no supporter to pay my medical costs. 10 years after, my back is still bad, I need to do RPG, Pilates(very expensive) and no fan is sending me money to pay my treatment.
I'm sorry for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasiliero
So, I canīt stand when I saw some one calling a player mercenary. Sure,thereīs some players that deserve to be called, but they arenīt the majority. They(players), if are luck, will have 9 or 10 years to make money for the entire life. They also have a lot of people to suply, not only wife and kids, sometimes the entire family.
Earning 9M in one season is enough to live an entire life without working as this amount won't be earned by a normal worker working from 20yo to 65yo. Even earning 2 or 3M is something that most of the people will never get by working all their life. I understand the amateur player who has the opportunity to play in a professionnal club and to be paid 10 times more for example, but I never understood the best players who earn 8-9M and who still want more (I don't write about Kaka' specially there as I think he doesn't have an improved contract in Madrid comparing to what he signed in Milan ? I'm maybe wrong).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasiliero
Also(as I have friends that played in Europe), we(Brazilians) have to deal with a lot of prejudice and racism(even from our own teammates), and we need to play 2x better than a player from the country we play. The foreign donīt have the benefice of the doubt. As we said: "you need to kill a lion every day"...
I don't think it's something that is specific to Brazilian players (even if sometimes, especially in smaller clubs, they maybe wait a lot from their Brazilian players because they are from Brazil, it's true, but I don't think that's true for all clubs) but more to foreigners when they play in another country than their one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasiliero
Donīt put me on your team. I HATE Real Madrid, but I wish Kaka all the best. He gives 110% on the field wearing a Milan shirt, played injured, fight with Dunga to not go to Copa America for to be health for Milan next season and was a consumate professional...So I hope the best for him(titles included). Of course, if we donīt face Real...
I hate Real Madrid too and I never hoped anything for them, and I won't start now they have Kaka'. So it's why I said good luck to Kaka' (and good luck with their socios), but also why I don't wish anything good for the team in the following years (Kaka' can be again the Ballon d'Or, the FIFA World Best Player, or any individual title it is possible for him to get, I don't care as he is not a Milan player anymore). Anyway, this is just a point of view as valid as your one and that will be different for each person who will give his point of view about what they can hope for Kaka' in the next years ... ^^
GeoTav is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:37   #4045

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
About Seedorf, the guy seems to want to stay and still some people show a total lack of respect towards him ...

He is maybe not the best player we have, but don't forget he maybe played too much regarding his age. If Leonardo is able to use a good rotation, we could again see a useful and performing Seedorf, as well as Ambrosini (who didn't make a very good season) and Kaladze (that people love to bash here with Seedorf).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:42   #4046

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
GEO,kaka did not get a HUGE improvement in the contract, bu he got a 6 year contract with 9 mil. meaning he will get paid 9 mil. when 33 y old. And I absolutely dont believe he will last thaat much due to his speed/pace dependece....We have seen him how bad he is when not in shape.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:46   #4047

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Well, not to jump on bandwagon here.
I think Kaka got paid the same as when he was with Milan and since Kaka signed a new contract last year for 5 years. Real only offered two more years for Kaka.
Having said that, I am sure Real gave Kaka signing bonuses not to include how much they paid his father.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:54   #4048

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
About Seedorf, the guy seems to want to stay and still some people show a total lack of respect towards him ...

He is maybe not the best player we have, but don't forget he maybe played too much regarding his age. If Leonardo is able to use a good rotation, we could again see a useful and performing Seedorf, as well as Ambrosini (who didn't make a very good season) and Kaladze (that people love to bash here with Seedorf).
Personally, I think Seedorf is only staying b/c Chelsea would not offer him the wages he is demanding. Thats why he said he is staying. Same thing with Dida, as nobody is going to offer Dida a better package than Milan.

Kaladze is damage good, and if a team is foolish enough to buy him off Milan, that team must love Berlu. As I think he will be the new team version of Redondo in Milan.

I thought Ambrosini played pretty solid last year. Someone who did his job and played his hearts out.

About bashing Dida, Seedorf and others, I don't see why not, as almost everyone in the world is making fun at Milan. I mean if Valencia is the team who sold Villa to Real, most of us here will start discssing which players from Valencia would fit in Milan and how much cheaper Milan could get them for since they are in debt..... Thats why I am not surprise at all about all these rumors of Pirlo leaving, Pato asking for directions.....
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 05:22   #4049

axelmett

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
axelmett is on a distinguished road
Kaka's earns 9m net at Madrid, at Milan he earned the same amount gross.

Taxes for football players are also very high in Italy, and very low in Spain (and other football countries).

Lets say Kaka earned maybe 5-6m net each year at Milan, he earns approximatly 40% more at Madrid.

Personally, Kaka didn't leave for financial reasons (he made enough money in Milan to be a multi-millionaire), he left because of financial reasons of Ac Milan.

He would have stayed if Milan weren't so eager in selling him.

I'm just saying that the loss of competitiveness isn't just the fault of the clubs - but it's also a structural/legal problem.

Besides, almost 70m for just one player - that's a no-brainer - every club should sell him.

For that amount, a couple of talented younger players will come to Milan, just give the management a change to proove they were right in selling Kaka.

They were right a lot if times in the past 2-3 decades ...

Ciao Kaka & Forza Milan!

Last edited by axelmett; 10-06-2009 at 05:30.
axelmett is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 05:30   #4050

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelmett View Post
Kaka's earns 9m net at Madrid, at Milan he earned the same amount gross.

Taxes for football players are also very high in italy, and very low in Spain (and other football countries).

Lets say Kaka earned maybe 5-6m net each year at Milan, he earns approximatly 40% more at Madrid.

Personally, Kaka didn't leave for financial reasons (he made enough money in Milan to be a multi-millionaire), he left because of financial reasons of Ac Milan.

He would have stayed if Milan weren't so eager in selling him.

Besides, almost 70m for just one player - that's a no-brainer - every club should sell him.

For that amount, a couple of talented younger players will come to Milan, just give the management a change to proove they were right in selling Kaka.

They were right a lot if times in the past 2-3 decades ...

Ciao Kaka & Forza Milan!
Actually all figures we were talking about are after tax. The club actually pay for the salary tax of the players. Milan actually paid Kaka 18Mil a year, while 9m goes to the govt. While Real will pay about 12mil a year while 3m are tax.

I really like how you put, MGT were right a lot of times in the past 2-3 decades. Thats classic.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.