AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:30   #4081

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
damn if italy put their income rate up by 7% in two years the country economy would just crash over night. MOI can explain to you if wants the affects of increase individual taxes to the economy, the are knock on affects to the national trade deficit companies costs international trade tariffs so many I can't get into it. so lets please assume the tax is 43% and Italy is going to take another loan from the EU.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:32   #4082

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
you thats not true if you are a economist you would know that advertisement revenues and sponsorship deals will decrease not by much but it will affect Milan income. Milan income is divided into three portions TV deals merchandise and ticket receipts. The main portion of Milan income comes from media set deal that earns Milan approximately 150 million per season. while match day tickets revenues earn Milan about 32 millions per season and of course commercial/merchandise earns Milan 50 million euros a season. there two fixed incomes here firstly the tv deal which contracted until 2013 and the match day funds which made of season ticket holder. the third commercial and merchandising is more likely to fluctuate due to disposal incomes decreasing. In addition Milan is owned by a investment company finivest who is heading for decrease in profits of up to 5%. Now with all the contributing factors it is likely Milan revenue will decrease by 5 maybe 10 million euros but the biggest problem is that the holding company will decrease it investment in Milan by 20 million euros. It could be more as Marina Berlusconi is pushing for Milan to be self sufficient.
no,thats where most of you are wrong,none of the 3 parts of income will decrease..it would decrease in any another case,but not for a football club with that many fans,the % of fans buying milan products(shirts etc..) has not decreased at all,the % of fans watching the games on tv,has increased as it was supposed too,and of course the tickets sales depend very much on the importance of the match and other football cases(such as star players and etc..)..milan revenue has not decreased at all,and it wont..i agree about our owners,but we are a strong club with gr8 incomes every year by itself,we dont need inflation that much..we sure needed it in the late 80's,and we;ll sure need it in some cases,but its not money that silvio will just give,its money that silvio has to invest,meaning he will get back..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:37   #4083

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
damn if italy put their income rate up by 7% in two years the country economy would just crash over night. MOI can explain to you if wants the affects of increase individual taxes to the economy, the are knock on affects to the national trade deficit companies costs international trade tariffs so many I can't get into it. so lets please assume the tax is 43% and Italy is going to take another loan from the EU.
true,all of it is correct..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41   #4084

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
I'm all for selling Pirlo. He hasn't been great the last two years anyways
Iggy is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42   #4085

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
you have to remember that the bulk of the merchandise is sold independently from Milan and that trend is likely to be enhance by a significant drop in disposable incomes. One instance of this is the increase of football t-shirts on ebay with over 70,000 football available for less than 25 euros you begin to see traditional areas of merchandise sales fading away. you are right in saying Milan will absorb the cost of any drop in revenue as 3 or 5 million euros is insignificant against the rest of the revenue stream. I would predict a slight drop in Milan revenues maybe a 0.5% drop at the most.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:46   #4086

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Gattuso: Kaka' was sold for money, and that's it. Me at Chelsea? We will see later...

They are all leaving to Chelsea...

Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 07:53   #4087

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
you have to remember that the bulk of the merchandise is sold independently from Milan and that trend is likely to be enhance by a significant drop in disposable incomes. One instance of this is the increase of football t-shirts on ebay with over 70,000 football available for less than 25 euros you begin to see traditional areas of merchandise sales fading away. you are right in saying Milan will absorb the cost of any drop in revenue as 3 or 5 million euros is insignificant against the rest of the revenue stream. I would predict a slight drop in Milan revenues maybe a 0.5% drop at the most.
2 days ago i happened to read an article about football shirts,in sum it was written that sales are pretty stable in europes top 40..of course we may have a drop of 0.5 but thats a % that could happen even without economical crisis..i assume you know that most of companies have had losses up to 5.5% the last year,thats why i say that economical crisis is not a g8 argument in football..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:00   #4088

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I would sell Pirlo if he wants to go. We should be able to get £20+ million for him, that price for a 30 year old is good business for us if we want the money so badly.

Would be great if we could convince Maicon to come here! If not him then swap Pirlo for Bosingwa and some cash.

If we're going to wipe the slate clean lets do it properly and start from the beginning.

I also can't believe the club haven't offered/spoken to Maldini about any kind of role yet, we seem to be losing touch on how to treat our legends/best players. I'd get him & Boban in as scouts/directors to make sure the club had intelligent people running it.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:10   #4089

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
So our roster, after we sell Pirlo, will consist of 14 players?? We cant just shift players, we need bigger squad.

Enough sales right now, only if we are to change Pirlo for someone and buy Hernanes. Come on, do they need more money in the bank?

I think Rino said something like: We sold Kaka' for money, and now how are we gonna sub such player? There are no such players around... The "move"/trade was "male" bad...

If I misstranslated, please correct me.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 10-06-2009 at 08:12.
mrki is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:12   #4090

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
football is not a ordinary business is has customers who have strong customer loyalties, like all you guys say if you support Milan its is for life and the afterlife. the problem is a lot of clubs parent or holding companies are insurance or investment firms or sometime even banks. you have to begin to question these companies ability to fund football clubs. of course the financial crisis isn't going to be great for football but it isn't going to have that much detrimental affect on football as the revenues are almost fixed. The most telling factor is that customers of football tend to be reluctant on giving up tickets and shirts of the teams they support. I live in London so was only aware that the average loss of each company was around 6.5 with UK economy predicted to contract by 3%.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:17   #4091

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
football is not a ordinary business is has customers who have strong customer loyalties, like all you guys say if you support Milan its is for life and the afterlife. the problem is a lot of clubs parent or holding companies are insurance or investment firms or sometime even banks. you have to begin to question these companies ability to fund football clubs. of course the financial crisis isn't going to be great for football but it isn't going to have that much detrimental affect on football as the revenues are almost fixed. The most telling factor is that customers of football tend to be reluctant on giving up tickets and shirts of the teams they support. I live in London so was only aware that the average loss of each company was around 6.5 with UK economy predicted to contract by 3%.
thats what im talking about..thats sth that we all should be aware of..good post btw..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:31   #4092

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Now, fellas, it's time to put this Kaká business behind us (though we can still bash management ).

Some thoughts on the mercato:

GK depends on Abbiati's situation, I haven't heard of any developments with his recovery. I would like it if we signed a young keeper to compete with Abby and play the first untill he's fit again. Marchetti sounds great.

The defence is our major area of concern imo, even with Kaká's departure. Nesta is the "X factor here". If he's healthy again we might not have to splash major cash on an top experienced (NOT old) defender, though it wouldn't hurt. If Nesta isn't dependable a top CB is a must-buy. Either way, younger defenders are more than welcome...

Also a new full back is needed. We cannot depend on Oddo, Janku and the like, a better full back must come to play opposite of Zambro (no spring chicken either).

In central midfield, if Pirlo and Gattuso stay, I don't think major change is needed. If we play with 3 CMs, then maybe just one young player could arrive. Then we'd have Pirlo, Gattuso, Flamini, Ambro, New guy and Becks, if he's to return in January.

Up front, I depends on whether Leo wants to play 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2 or another formation. With the players we have I think a 4-3-3 would be ideal. Then we'd need someone to occupy the right flank and as I don't like the idea of Pato playing there, how about Giuseppe Rossi? Now a wide player as such, but better suited than Pato, surely? Also he's young, Italian, a Milan fan (so I hear) and Villarreal aren't in the Champions league.

Then we'd have Pato up front with Borriello and Inzaghi as back ups - though either of them could play as CF with Pato occasionally moved out wide. Ronaldinho then could get his big chance to regain some of his form (remember he doesn't have to be the Dinho of 2005 to be a great player for us). If Borriello doesn’t recover, then we could go for Dzeko, but if we play with just one CF, we don’t need 4 top players.

------------Abbiati
Zambro-Thiago-Nesta-New FB
-------Gattuso-Flamini
-------------Pirlo
-------Rossi-Ronaldinho
-------------Pato

If we play 4-3-1-2, then Dzeko or another big striker should come. I have my doubts on Dinho as a trequartista, but I don't see a clear cut option out there. Maybe if Rossi (not a real trequartista either, I know) came him and Dinho could take turns at playing there, which would also allow us to play 4-3-3 sometimes.

Last edited by Ceceves; 10-06-2009 at 08:39.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:31   #4093

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
So our roster, after we sell Pirlo, will consist of 14 players?? We cant just shift players, we need bigger squad.

Enough sales right now, only if we are to change Pirlo for someone and buy Hernanes. Come on, do they need more money in the bank?

I think Rino said something like: We sold Kaka' for money, and now how are we gonna sub such player? There are no such players around... The "move"/trade was "male" bad...

If I misstranslated, please correct me.
Buffon said that Gattuso took the "news badly."

We are starting to see the consequences of Kaka's sale. Even the players are skeptical of management.

In a way this is good. Hopefully there is an all out mutiny, so that Berlusconi leaves. But it won't happen.

His other option is a passionate speech to the players and 3-4 signings.

However, I think 1 player will come at the most.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 10-06-2009 at 08:37.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:36   #4094

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think everyone who is a fan of Series A took the news badly.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 08:57   #4095

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the complement MOI. I think Milan owes the fans a public explanation before we recover from Kaka loss. if Milan put Berlusconi and Galliani in to position where they explain their action it will limit any kind of transfer similar to this in the future. I just want to be secure in the knowledge that Milan get to keep pato and flamini and all the other stars.
johncharles365 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.