AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 09:38   #4096

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
eto'o???

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...onder-inter-ac
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:41   #4097

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Apparently Inter are trading Ibrahimovic for Eto'o + 10M euros channel4.com

I have just one thing to say about that: ROFL!
Christian is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:43   #4098

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Buffon said that Gattuso took the "news badly."

We are starting to see the consequences of Kaka's sale. Even the players are skeptical of management.

In a way this is good. Hopefully there is an all out mutiny, so that Berlusconi leaves. But it won't happen.

His other option is a passionate speech to the players and 3-4 signings.

However, I think 1 player will come at the most.
Maldini himself has said the players took the transfer badly. This situation is seriously worrying now. With Pirlo, Pato and Rino all making questionable comments on their futures and the reactions we've had, whether it be from players and ex-players, things are looking bad.

Berlu and Galliani really seem to have lost it and they have a ton of work to do to regain the faith of not just the fans.

The term "crisis" is often thrown about in football. But today, I think Milan really is in crisis and we need firm leadership to push through it.

Above all, I feel for Leo, who's just started out his new role and unfortunately has been thrown straight to the dogs.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:54   #4099

Fanous

Registered User
 
Fanous's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: Maradona, Abou Treika, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo, Kaka
Fanous is on a distinguished road
The past couple of weeks have certainly been really tough on Milan fans. I haven't been able to sleep properly for over a week now, but I must say that having a place like MM around has kept me relatively sane. Losing Maldini, Kaka and, to some extent, Ancelotti, is a big blow, but I think that there is still hope for the future.

Although recent managerial decisions have been questionable, I refuse to believe that Berlusconi and Galliani have stopped caring about Milan, and it is ludicrous to think that they do not know what they are doing. They might be slightly old school, and in that sense, have refused to adapt their strategies to cater to modern football, but this season, we are finally about to witness something most of us have been craving for a long time now: change. I resist change more than anyone, but when changes do occur, I find that I adapt to them rather quickly.

From an emotional standpoint, I agree that Kaka should not have been sold, especially after Maldini's retirement, because now the club is left without an icon. Some of you say that this sale has set a precedent with other clubs, who may now think they can boss us around in the transfer market. And while that may be true to some extent, no player is worth the silly amount of money offered for Kaka. Despite the negatives, this sale could end up being a smart business decision in the long run. As many of you have mentioned, Ronaldinho could rediscover his form and prove to be pivotal in Europe in the next couple of seasons. Also, the money generated from the Gourcuff and Kaka sales will hopefully be reinvested in a couple of key signings to make Milan more competitive as a team. Sure, Berlusconi could have cleared the debt out of his own pocket, but 60M Euros is quite a lot of money considering the global economic context, even for a billionaire. Seedorf, Kaladze and Ronaldinho could have been offloaded instead, but would they have brought in enough funds to make Milan more competitive? I'm not sure. To those who say that Milan have lost stature with this transfer, I must say that I respectfully disagree. Given their track record, Milan will always be considered one of the greats, and that alone should be enough to attract talented players to the club. Having said that, I do think that the management needs to take intelligent steps this summer to prove to their loyal fans that they are still ambitious.

With Leonardo as our new coach, I think we will begin to see younger players get their chance to shine. Assuming he adopts a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 system, here's what I am hoping for.


GK: Abbiati
[Dida]

DF: Zambrotta, Alex, Silva, Dossena
[Mattioni, Bonera, Nesta, Antonini]

MF: Pirlo, Flamini, Hernanes
[Cardacio, Gattuso, Ambrosini]

FW: Ronaldinho, Pato, Dzeko
[Seedorf, Borriello, Inzaghi]

RES: Darmian, Abate, Paloschi

IN: Mattioni, Alex, Silva, Dossena, Hernanes, Abate,
Dzeko, Paloschi

OUT: Kalac, Maldini, Favalli, Kaladze, Senderos, Jankulovski, Emerson, Beckham,
Viudez, Kaka, Shevchenko

Other options: CB (Zapata, Santacroce), RB (De Silvestri), CM (Fabregas, Melo), FW (Rossi, Adebayor)


I personally think that this would make for a very competitive squad, with a healthy blend of experienced veterans and talented youngsters. With the required funds now at our disposal, I don't think it is an unrealistic wish list.

I want to end this post by thanking Kaka, for six years of truly inspirational football, Ancelotti, for seven years of unrivaled success in Europe, and - last but certainly not least, Maldini, for two decades of loyalty, professionalism and dedication. I wish them all success in their professional and personal lives.
Fanous is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:03   #4100

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Fanous we can't get Alex (I think), Dzeko and Hernanes as they're Non EU
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:13   #4101

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Pirlo said Kaka' is right when he claims he didnt want to go, that Milan sold him for money and that players are very upset. Also, that he cant confirm he'll play for Milan. Same thing came from Rino and PAto as you know.

So now you can see that Berlusconi dont gve a **** about fans, club and his players. He showed how much he "loves" Milan now.

Im waiting for Milans "ultras"... ops, Milan has no real ustras anymore! They should be working for some fashion company, I laugh when I see them looking lke that.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:16   #4102

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Fanous we can't get Alex (I think), Dzeko and Hernanes as they're Non EU
Alex is a possible get. I think he has a Dutch passport (the main reason why Chelsea sent him on loan to PSV for 4 or 5 years). That is unless of course you're not talking about THAT Alex.

But Hernanes and Dzeko together are impossible.
Ryo is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:20   #4103

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
"Il Bayern Monaco non vuole vendere Ribery". Florentino Perez frena sul possibile arrivo del francese sponsorizzato da Zidane. Il presidente del Real Madrid ha dichiarato ai microfoni di Radiogaceta de los Deportes: "Rispettiamo la decisione del club tedesco, ma se cambia idea noi siamo pronti".

"La trattativa per Kakà non è stata per niente facile - prosegue Perez -. Il brasiliano è arrivato per due ragioni: perché lo ha voluto lui e grazie alla collaborazione di Adriano Galliani, che ha fatto tutto il possibile per accontentare il giocatore".


Perez.
-----------------------

Thanx Galliani for making it easy for Milan to sell Kaka'. Now you hypocrite can celebrate some goals with your idiotic yellow tie when Dinho scores... Im off from this **** for some time. This is simply too obviously fixed and Milan is being robbed. **** off Silvio and G. and Im off also.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:21   #4104

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
The thing is, will any players still want to come to Milan?
Will their clubs want to sell them to Milan?

If you guys still think Real over paid us for Kaka, just wait how much money will Milan need to overpay to get players.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:23   #4105

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Apparently Inter are trading Ibrahimovic for Eto'o + 10M euros channel4.com

I have just one thing to say about that: ROFL!
Thats a great deal for Inter.
Not only r they offloading someone who wants out, they are also getting 10Mil+a player who is as good as him in return.

Why can't Milan do that with Real? To be honest, if the deal for Kaka was 50mil+Snedjer+Robben. Thats a good deal
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:26   #4106

maslok

Registered User
 
maslok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Kalisz, Poland
maslok is on a distinguished road
What do you think about Giuseppe Rossi? He would be a good option to improve our right side of attack. He plays in Squadra Azzurra as a right - wing - forward. I've heard that he wants to return to the Italy. Villarreal won't play in Champions League (5. spot).
__________________
Grazie Leo!
maslok is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:36   #4107

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by maslok View Post
What do you think about Giuseppe Rossi? He would be a good option to improve our right side of attack. He plays in Squadra Azzurra as a right - wing - forward. I've heard that he wants to return to the Italy. Villarreal won't play in Champions League (5. spot).
As I wrote in my previous post, I think he'd be an ideal signing for us. Apparently he's a Milan fan, and even though he has stated that he's happy in Spain, surely he'd prefer to play in the CL with his favourite (?) team rather than play in the Europa League with Villarreal.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:37   #4108

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
As I wrote in my previous post, I think he'd be an ideal signing for us. Apparently he's a Milan fan, and even though he has stated that he's happy in Spain, surely he'd prefer to play in the CL with his favourite (?) team rather than play in the Europa League with Villarreal.
Indeed.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...serie-a-return

Come on Milan, please please buy him!
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:37   #4109

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by maslok View Post
What do you think about Giuseppe Rossi? He would be a good option to improve our right side of attack. He plays in Squadra Azzurra as a right - wing - forward. I've heard that he wants to return to the Italy. Villarreal won't play in Champions League (5. spot).
Rossi would be a good one. And from a personal standpoint, I think it would be great to have an American-born star at Milan.


Here's something I ran across from Cassano's agent. It's in Italian, but it seems to be saying they are waiting for Milan to make a move. A come-and-get-me plea?

Quote:
ROMA, 10 giugno - «Ho visto i sondaggi e so che i tifosi del Milan vedrebbero bene l'acquisto di Cassano. Però per qualunque discorso di questo tipo adesso tocca alla dirigenza rossonera fare una mossa». Sono parole di Beppe Bozzo, l'agente dell'attaccante della Sampdoria, intervistato da Sportal.it. «Naturalmente certe manifestazioni d'affetto fanno piacere - ha poi continuato - però non è il momento di dichiarazioni ufficiali. Magari nei prossimi gironi potremo dire qualcosa, vedremo, per il momento invece non ci sono novità, anche se incassiamo con soddisfazione il fatto di sapere che i tifosi rossoneri sarebbero felici di vedere Cassano con la maglia del Milan»
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...n+lo+vuole...»
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Rick; 10-06-2009 at 10:44.
Rick is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:43   #4110

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post

Why can't Milan do that with Real? To be honest, if the deal for Kaka was 50mil+Snedjer+Robben. Thats a good deal
That's a deal born of fantasy as you're basically valuing Sneijder & Robben at £10 million seeing as we sold Kaka for £60 million at most.

So it would never happen.

£30 million plus those two would have been a more likely scenario.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.