![]() |
|
|
#4516 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
He is not that young at 22 already. Lots of real stars are applying their trade in bigger clubs younger than that!
|
|
|
|
|
#4517 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Finally some good news for Milan, as Galliani is thinkly wisely on where to spend, and where not to!
![]() Philippe Senderos Keen On Arsenal Return Despite recent reports that the Swiss defender wished to remain at the San Siro, the young defender could be set for a return to north London... 13 Jun 2009 19:20:12 Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos is set for an unexpected return to the club following his loan spell at AC Milan, according to The Mirror. The Swiss defender had gone on record as saying he was not interested in returning to Arsenal, but he is now reportedly favouring a move back to the club where he made his name. The Gunners were reportedly ready to offload the 24-year-old this summer, with Milan ready to make a bid for the defender, but this does not seem to be the case anymore. The Italian giants allegedly passed up the opportunity to sign him on a permanent deal, worth a reported £6.3 million, and now the centre-back is set for talks with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger. The Switzerland international spent the entire season on loan at the San Siro and was expected to complete a permanent move there, following Frenchman Mathieu Flamini, who swapped the Emirates Stadium for the San Siro last summer. The Gunners, meanwhile, are reportedly close to concluding a deal to sign Ajax defender Thomas Vermaelen, while Kolo Toure is apparently considering an offer from fellow Premier League side Manchester City. Former captain William Gallas could also leave the club in the summer, with Juventus believed to be ready to bid for the France international. Nick Turner, Goal.com |
|
|
|
|
#4518 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
when we were linked with Gallas, we cursed the management. now I want to ask all of you, honestly how are your feelings when seeing Gallas are linked with Juve?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#4519 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
The point is not the age; I just don't think his quality and potential is better than Hernanes or else, maybe even far below.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#4520 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4521 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4522 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
![]() |
Hernanes is a player with more creativity flair..Mariga i beleive is a essien type of player...
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani |
|
|
|
|
#4523 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Cocky
This is hardly related, but i just wanted to point out C.Ronaldo's cockiness!
![]() I Love It When Fans Jeer Me – Cristiano Ronaldo The boo-boys don't bother the £80 million man... 14 Jun 2009 07:14:43 Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted he has no problem being jeered by crowds and that fans hurling insults simply spurs him on. The Portuguese international, who looks set to finally make the move from Manchester United to Real Madrid in the next few days, was speaking in an interview which is due to appear shortly in French magazine So Foot. Whilst Ronaldo is likely to receive a warm welcome at the Bernabeu, it may be a different matter should he return to Old Trafford, yet the soon-to-be Madrid man insisted it did not bother him. “I love it when people jeer me. I love to see the hate in their eyes, to hear the insults,” he explained. “It doesn't bother me. It's true lots of people hate me but there are even more who love me and who support me. I feel bad only when I play badly. Fortunately, that happens rarely.” The 24-year-old also insisted that he was far from reaching his peak and that he expected to improve even further as a player in the future. "I still have a long way to go. I really want to re-write the history of football,” he added. “I am aware I'm already among the best of the best but I want to continue to write many more beautiful pages.” The forward also explained that comparisons with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi were pointless and insisted he did not envy the Argentine’s talents. "I have nothing to envy Lionel for. I don't compare myself to others,” he said. “I am Cristiano Ronaldo - and I can win more medals than anybody else. I don't like to relax. The fans want to see a great Cristiano Ronaldo so I try to never disappoint.” Gill Clark, Goal.com |
|
|
|
|
#4524 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Noone mentioned that Maldini will maybe be Chalsea's coach assistant? He REFUSED to lead Milan's youth sector after being dissapointed in behaviour of Galliani and thze fans ( Galliani didnt defend Maldini ).
We are starting the new circle brilliantly: First we get rid of everything valuable - Kaka', Yoan, Maldini's presence, respect towards Milan's fans... Then we buy 4 young players and keep the old ones we pay 4mln per year. Maldini clearly showed what does he think of this Milan's managment by refusing to work with them! Its so sad ![]() ------------------------------------------------------------------------- About our new signing, I havent seen the man except once, so I cant judge. Good thing is that Leonardo knew about him, followed him and asked to have him in his first 11. That frees Marek for midfield role. Also, Milan will releaes Senderos, Sheva and Mattioni. Im seriousely hoping for Rossi or Cassano to replace Sheva, as we'll need wide spectar of forwards now when Kaka's gone. I still cant believe we let Yoan go even dough we knew Ricky will be sold but... oh well... The defence could look good finnally. Our problem will be the transition phase, as we have only ONE player able to change the pace - Pato.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#4525 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
The sale of Kaka risks us becoming an ordinary team in Serie A in terms of variety, flair and creativeness. I reckon Dihno has the flair and ability to blow the game right open at his best (but how often does that happen these days)?, but could Janko deliver that in a midfiled role as well? Best thing is to phase Janko out of the first team and give others a chance, or if the right offer comes along, sell him. A bit harsh, but realistic! A creative and pacy player is needed. Hopefully Hernanes delivers that! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4526 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
However, Juve clearly are aiming for some good talents. With Diego already, D'Agostino possibly on the way (though things look less likely since yesterday), Marco Motta and them apparently also targeting G.Rossi, Keirrison or Lavezzi for attack, they will be a strong team next season. |
||
|
|
|
|
#4527 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
-----------Abbiatti---------
-Zambrotta-Nesta-Thiago-Chissikho--- ----------Pirlo/Flamini---- ---Gattuso-----Hernanes--- ---Cassano/Pato--Pato/Dinho---- -----------Dzeko----- Bonera, Kaladze, CB, Jankulovski, Albertazzi, Antonini, Seedorf, Abate, Pippo, Boriello. It is it! I have found it! Now we know what to do ![]() Seriousely, if we want to replace Kaka' we need to change our sistem. I dont have faith that Dinho can play 50 games per year. And if you have doubts over Cassano take a look to remember what he did in Doria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYaGD...eature=related I'd take Cassano, Hernanes, Dzeko and one more CB and that is a real team. But we'll never spend such money.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 14-06-2009 at 03:33. |
|
|
|
|
#4528 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
[quote=mrki;535372]
Seriousely, if we want to replace Kaka' we need to change our sistem. I dont have faith that Dinho can play 50 games per year.QUOTE] That's what I'm concerning now. I'm sure Dinho will be able to replace Kaka' WHEN HE PLAYS, but we need a solid backup. It'd be great if we could get Rossi, or hijack D'Agostino deal from Juve. BTW, how is Rosina? Is he alright playing in Serie B?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#4529 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
![]() |
Good news, Leonardo got his Master's diploma in Strategy and Business in sports. He finally graduated
![]() ![]() http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=86452 |
|
|
|
|
#4530 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|