AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-06-2009, 10:24   #4561

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
You all can beat me up all you want on this comment, but I would rather have a Cissokho, Mexes, Dzeko, and young midfielder summer instead of keeping Kaka and signing no one else.

We all worried that Milan would not re-invest and look what they've started already. They went out and got the best, young LB out there... For a couple of years now i've been screaming for a younger, faster, fluid team. If it comes to the expense of Kaka, than so be it.

For all of you who are pissed about Kaka leaving, do some research online. There are several sources out there saying that RM dished the money with a HUGE concern for his health and his foot injury. I'd rather have 4 young players than one who may sit for a few months again....
If it is 4-5 good players or 1 Kaka, then it is a pretty simple question. The point is that, Milan is not a club like Arsenal, Lyon...where they need to sell their best player to raise fund for transfer. More importantly, selling Kaka is a very cowardly way out of the financial trouble. Since players who comes in will have a sum of wages more than Kaka. They should have solve this problems by not giving out great contracts to the likes of Dida, Seedorf, Emerson, BRocchi, Kaladze.... do you know that Kaladze makes about twice as much as Mexes and almost 5 times more than Santacroce?

Anyhow, don't get me wrong, Cissokho is good and all, but don't get too excited until Sept when all the signings have done.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 10:34   #4562

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
The thing is MiamiMilanista that Milan should be able to keep bandieras and invest in mormal players. Sale of Kaka' has no excuse. Period. Jokes about economical crisis of Silvio's money are laughable.

Then make shirts cheeper, tickets, tv channels, scharfs etc. But of course that is not possible...

I wouldnt change Kaka' for Dzeko, Hernanes, Mexes even if Im ded drunk.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 10:39   #4563

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
If it is 4-5 good players or 1 Kaka, then it is a pretty simple question. The point is that, Milan is not a club like Arsenal, Lyon...where they need to sell their best player to raise fund for transfer. More importantly, selling Kaka is a very cowardly way out of the financial trouble. Since players who comes in will have a sum of wages more than Kaka. They should have solve this problems by not giving out great contracts to the likes of Dida, Seedorf, Emerson, BRocchi, Kaladze.... do you know that Kaladze makes about twice as much as Mexes and almost 5 times more than Santacroce?

Anyhow, don't get me wrong, Cissokho is good and all, but don't get too excited until Sept when all the signings have done.
I beg to differ Gabi, if we get 4 good players at say an average of 2 Mil wages per player a year for the next 5 years, given that Cissokho's wages is already at 1 Mil, that would be just the same as what Kaka was earning a year up till... 2013 was it?

4 Players x 2 Mil per year + Cissokho's 1 Mill a year => Kaka's 9 Mil a year contract.

If I remember correctly, Dida's on a 4 Mil per year contract, which is like the highest we have right now. If we use that as a benchmark, I really think we can balance things out, but have 4 or 5 players on our books for the next 5 years instead of just Kaka (regardless of how much I adore him ::sniff:: ).

Plus..... if we can kick out Dida.......
Ryo is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 10:39   #4564

ramo23

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
ramo23 is on a distinguished road
Hi,
I haven't been on the site for a while, so forgive my rustiness!!! I felt that after this whirlwind summer, and we are only in mid june, that I needed to put down some of my thoughts about my beloved team, one that I have been supporting since 1989!! I will probably discuss matters that are more relevant to other sections, so bear with me!
To join in the gourcuff debate, I was never a fan of his. He might be a good player who had a strong year at bordeaux, but ancelotti soured on him quickly and that should tell us something. 99% of milan players speak very highly about carleto, so that raises a red flag about gourcuff. As one of you said, who knows what happenede behind the scenes. Maybe he expected to be handed a starting role right away and once he didn't get it, things soured. Who knows, but all i know is that Gourcuff's makeup is not milan and I think a yr was enough for the coaching staff and management to come to that conclusion. I call that the gilardino syndrome. They do well in lesser teams but can't handle milan.
As for Kaka, he was my favorite player and I was sad that he left, but not devastated as I thought I would be. As great as Kaka was/is, he is showing signs of slowing down. I also believe that he has had his eyes on madrid for a while, and it was about money for him at the end!!! Don't get me wrong, I think lots has to change with the team's hierarchy, from berlusconi becoming disinterested and acting strange, to Galliani and especially Braida's ineptitude, but on the kaka deal, i am surprising even myself, but i taking milan's side. If kaka really wanted to stay, he would have. There are always ways to work this out, and we could have sold pirlo and gattuso to chelsea for a nice sum to cover a good portion of our debts, so it's not monetary for us, but when that parasite Bosco Leite was openly flirting with real madrid since the summer of 2006, kaka could have told his dad to stop, but instead always said the politically correct thing, rather than ending rumors once and for all. Milan raised his salary on numerous occassions, where he was 2nd highest paid in serie a behind ibrahimovic, and that still wasn't enough. management finally woke up, and in the end, nearly forced him out to man city, but after that had a 6month "happy" ending, I think they had already made up their mind to sell. I will miss kaka's genius but milan will survive, and if we keep on buying another 3-4 promising players like cissokho, then I think we shall be fine!!
ramo23 is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 10:43   #4565

Maevious

Registered User
 
Maevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
To do list version 1.0

- Santacroce & Hamsik for money + Oddo + Boriello (nice pair with Lavezzi)
- Sign Dzeko
- Sign Diego Biseswar (free agent with huge potential, didn't renew his contract with Feyenord...we need a fast player for the wings)
- Get a GK
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
FORZA OLYMPIAKOS!
Maevious is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:08   #4566

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
I beg to differ Gabi, if we get 4 good players at say an average of 2 Mil wages per player a year for the next 5 years, given that Cissokho's wages is already at 1 Mil, that would be just the same as what Kaka was earning a year up till... 2013 was it?

4 Players x 2 Mil per year + Cissokho's 1 Mill a year => Kaka's 9 Mil a year contract.

If I remember correctly, Dida's on a 4 Mil per year contract, which is like the highest we have right now. If we use that as a benchmark, I really think we can balance things out, but have 4 or 5 players on our books for the next 5 years instead of just Kaka (regardless of how much I adore him ::sniff:: ).

Plus..... if we can kick out Dida.......
Do u really think Hernanes, Dzeko and Mexes will come to MIlan for 2 mil a season?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:11   #4567

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
You all can beat me up all you want on this comment, but I would rather have a Cissokho, Mexes, Dzeko, and young midfielder summer instead of keeping Kaka and signing no one else.

We all worried that Milan would not re-invest and look what they've started already. They went out and got the best, young LB out there... For a couple of years now i've been screaming for a younger, faster, fluid team. If it comes to the expense of Kaka, than so be it.

For all of you who are pissed about Kaka leaving, do some research online. There are several sources out there saying that RM dished the money with a HUGE concern for his health and his foot injury. I'd rather have 4 young players than one who may sit for a few months again....
Nice point! I totally agree with whatever you said. Milan is bigger than one player. If with selling Kaka' we will be great once more, then so be it.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:13   #4568

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kakį, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maevious View Post
To do list version 1.0

- Santacroce & Hamsik for money + Oddo + Boriello (nice pair with Lavezzi)
- Sign Dzeko
- Sign Diego Biseswar (free agent with huge potential, didn't renew his contract with Feyenord...we need a fast player for the wings)
- Get a GK
I haven't heard any talk about us and Hamsik, although he could be an important addition to our team, since both Kaką and Gorky left...

I have no clue who Bisewar is, but surely free agents should be something to aim for (if they are any good). The problem is though, that if we want to play along the wings we must have 2 good players on each side. Right now we only have Jankulovski who can play as a left winger higher up on the pitch.

As for GK, I think Abbiati did decently up until his injury. Are there any GK's who are better than him who we could get for a reasonable price?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:15   #4569

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maevious View Post
To do list version 1.0

- Santacroce & Hamsik for money + Oddo + Boriello (nice pair with Lavezzi)
- Sign Dzeko
- Sign Diego Biseswar (free agent with huge potential, didn't renew his contract with Feyenord...we need a fast player for the wings)
- Get a GK
No Biseswar please... He doesn't deserve to play with Milan. Another fringe player. Besides, we don't play wings. Even if we play wings, we'd better go for no less than Robben, not just a mere fringe player.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:22   #4570

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
@Rick my friend
This is all true and I don't want to sound like I'm only focused on Gorky.

But what does Milan look like at this moment? Selling their best player, another player that couldn't perform in Serie A now suddenly is good enough for the French National team?
What's next? We buy Cissokho and Hernanes, they turn up to be great and we sell them




This is out of the context but I bet that's somethin similar to what Milan staff said about Zidane: "He is not and never will be Marco Van Basten"
Well, the important thing isn't what Milan looks like at the moment, but what Milan looks like in August. So I'm just saying that everyone should be patient and see what the squad looks like then. It seems that Milan is going after the players that Leonardo wants rather than the players Silvio or Uncle Fester are in love with. That seems like a very good thing to me.

And I wouldn't worry too much about Milan turning around and selling the players they are buying now in a few years. If they prove themselves, they will be around for a long time. This year was a special situation because two great factors happened to converge -- Milan had more debt than usual because of missing out on the Champions League last year and Milan had a player in Kaka that Real Madrid was willing to overpay enormously for in order to make a big thing out of the return of Perez. I didn't think Milan would go through with it, but I always said it might not be a bad idea if they did. Had Kaka not been sold the debt would still be there as an excuse and Kaka would be watching an aging Milan side rot around him. This way there is an opportunity for a fresh start.

And as for Zidane, remember that he was a fixture on the French NT and had several extraordinarily successful seasons in Ligue 1 before he went to Juventus. Gourcuff was merely a promising talent who was at about the same point of his career that was Zidane when he went from Cannes to Bordeaux. Unlike Gourcuff, Zidane quickly proved his worth at every stop.

Anyway, let's hope that Leonardo can work a little magic in the scouting and player acquisition department and give us an exciting team to cheer for next season! Cheers!
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 11:48   #4571

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
So, this is in Italian, so I'm a little sketchy on the details, but it seems that Mariga has indicated he would be open to a move to Milan or Fiorentina.

Quote:
Mariga: «Milan e Fiorentina mi seguono»
Il centrocampista del Parma: «In gialloblł sto bene, ma se arrivasse un'offerta migliore...»

ROMA, 14 giugno - «Milan, Fiorentina e Valencia sono interessate a me ed il mio agente sta valutando queste possibilitą». Il centrocampista keniano del Parma, McDonald Mariga, parlando al quotidiano The Standard, non esclude la possibilitą di un suo addio ai colori gialloblł. «Al Parma sto bene, ma se dovesse arrivare un'offerta migliore la prenderei in considerazione».
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...na+mi+seguono»
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 12:02   #4572

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch. 4
Beckham won over by Ancelotti
David Beckham believes Carlo Ancelotti will improve Chelsea’s fitness levels and technique, but the player’s going back to Milan.
"Milan is one of the best clubs for fitness and for working that I've ever been at. Having spent a long time at Manchester United, that is saying something,” Becks told the Sunday Mirror.
Sweet Jesus. Excuse me while I go shoot myself. *BLAM!*

And how can he say that we're the best place for fitness when the Milan Lab medical staff came under fire this season because the squad regularly resembled a MASH unit?
Blacktop is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 12:11   #4573

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I think the only non-rumoured, 'not made up by sites' criticism has been from those who chose to go to Brazil and use a clinic and rehab method used there. While even us fans have had some things to say about Milan Lab the player complaints have been exaggerated by media.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 12:22   #4574

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Do u really think Hernanes, Dzeko and Mexes will come to MIlan for 2 mil a season?
We're talking about yearly wages, mate, so I wouldn't put it past at least Hernanes or Dzeko to.

Given how our management like to boost contracts based on performances on a yearly basis, I think starting at 2 Mil sounds reasonable.
Ryo is offline  
Old 14-06-2009, 12:38   #4575

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Leonardo made changes to the medical staff.

I think Dzeko and a good, young central defender is all we need.

If any major player leaves (Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ambro), of course they have to be replaced. Other than that, I think we're good.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.