AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 08:35   #316

RAYO

Registered User
 
RAYO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
RAYO is on a distinguished road
franco baresi of course
RAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:44   #317

RAYO

Registered User
 
RAYO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
RAYO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
I was too young to remeber Baresi, so my choise will go to Paolo Maldini he is my hero and the reason I loved Ac Milan and Italian football and may be the reason I became addicted to football, great skill, leadership, loyalty etc, etc, etc, really something special, Paolo you are the best.

me too !!!!
RAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 14:02   #318

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
Billy

Alessandro Costacurta was my all time favorite. what can i say about Billy, he was wonderfull, probably when of the best defenders of that golden era of milan along with baresi and maldini.He played for milan from 1987 till 2007.what makes him stand out of the rest in addition to his talent is his charming character. he will be coaching rimini next season. best of luck for Billy.
ambrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 15:36   #319

champion1990

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt..from Liberia
Fave Players: George Weah,Sheva<Eto'o
champion1990 is on a distinguished road
I am soon coming to continue from where George Weah Stopped

[b]I want to inform all the fans of AC MIlan and fans of the great George Manneh Weah that There is still a hope to reflect and send thumbs up again very soon...
I am Alvin Clarke a member of this Forum and I just celebrated my birthday on the 19th of May..I am a young and talented player from Liberia currently playing in Egypt and has been accept at one of Milan's Academies in Europe..Please rest assure that am coming to set a new record!..Forza!
champion1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 21:03   #320

Gattuso1987

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: Rethimno
Fave Players: Gattuso,Maldini
Gattuso1987 is on a distinguished road
G A T T U S O he is the best DM in the world.......Nothing can get lost off him.....Sometimes only the ball and some other only the player....N E V E R together................Forza Gennaro
Gattuso1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 14:40   #321

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1990
[b]I want to inform all the fans of AC MIlan and fans of the great George Manneh Weah that There is still a hope to reflect and send thumbs up again very soon...
I am Alvin Clarke a member of this Forum and I just celebrated my birthday on the 19th of May..I am a young and talented player from Liberia currently playing in Egypt and has been accept at one of Milan's Academies in Europe..Please rest assure that am coming to set a new record!..Forza!
Grongratulations Alvin, I hope you can follow into the footsteps of your hero and score lots of goals for Milan
If you succeed in wearing the Rossoneri shirt then I hope you will remember us.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 13:37   #322

dim4e91

Registered User
 
dim4e91's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Скопје MACEDONIA
Fave Players: kaka pirlo nesta maldini gatusso
dim4e91 is on a distinguished road
My favourite player is Zvonimir Boban !!!
__________________
dim4e91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:51   #323

kosam_

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
kosam_ is on a distinguished road
My favourite player is Marco Van Basten and Roberto Baggio
__________________
trophymanager.com free online football manager
kosam_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:54   #324

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
Paolo Maldini and Andriy Shevchenko are my heroes.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:59   #325

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosam_ View Post
My favourite player is Marco Van Basten and Roberto Baggio
Please edit your signature... I sent you PM with explanation. Thanks.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 18:02   #326

patema

Registered User
 
patema's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2008
patema is on a distinguished road
the best - marco

few more years and he would have show even more magic...

this is of course the best goal - mission impossible
patema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 06:25   #327

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
pippo, maldini & baresi
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 08:52   #328

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PMaldinifarewell

Vote for Maldini to play agianst Brazil under Lippi his last game for Italy..
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 19:26   #329

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosam_ View Post
My favourite player is Marco Van Basten and Roberto Baggio
The two that made me love calcio. Even though when i was in Sicilia, Toto Schillaci was god haha.
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 20:31   #330

Kwasniefski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
Bullsh_t Thread!

What bullsh_t this thread is! I read everything from the beginning in 2003. Hardly a mention of one of your true heroes and best scorers! A few people mention Shevchenko...too few! Even when he was your best! What a load of crap!
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.