AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2009, 16:41   #5326

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
Felipe Melo seemed very good today against Italy. I was specifically focused on him
Whoever buys him, will make a great deal, I tkink
I was watching the U.S. game so I didn't see him today, but he's a terrific player. I've just seen him linked with Arsenal. He's exactly the sort of hard-nosed player they could use, actually. But then he'd probably fit in well just about anywhere.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 16:50   #5327

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
why's this thead moved to Discussion...i think its not as active today because people couldn't find it
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 16:58   #5328

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
It's back in transfers, my mistake apologies
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 17:14   #5329

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
If Maicon and Ibra leave, would that make Juve the favorites to win?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 17:36   #5330

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
It depends on juve's transfers(they need more than diego+canna),they still are a new team with a new coach,whereas inter are champions 3 years in a row,they have mourinho on the bench,and they already got milito and motta..

so for me if things stay as they are in juve,no they still wont be favorites

ps of course we need a lot to compete inter,but it is possible with the right moves,even if they keep ibra+maicon..but with b&g acting like this its unrealistic to think about trophies yet..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 21-06-2009 at 17:54.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 21:52   #5331

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
any sale can be justified....sell them all
Who cares that he has done so much for us?
Who cares that we were promised that he won't be sold?
lies lies and more lies
Who cares that Dida was our main goalkeeper in some 5 or 6 years and had done so much for us? And now all of you want him to go?

Who cares that Seedorf had done soooooo much for us, always playing in every CL finals we won since he's been here, the backbone of our midfield for years, and now all of you call him Slowdorf and scream for him to leave Milan?

Don't be such a pathetic hypocrite.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 21-06-2009, 22:26   #5332

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I don't know why there is so much panic and mass hysteria here. Of course our directors are going to tell lies---it is the transfer market after all, everyone lies!!

Galliani just last week said the Cissokho deal is off, now it appears it is on. Silvio has said that he hopes Pirlo stays, he never said we were going to sell him.

Let's look at the facts. As of now, all that's happened is we've sold Kaka, got rid of deadweights----Sheva, Mattioni, Senderos. We may have bought CIssokho and are trying to get Dzeko. We have another month to conclude more deals. No need to panic yet guys.
rt9 is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 00:49   #5333

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Who cares that Dida was our main goalkeeper in some 5 or 6 years and had done so much for us? And now all of you want him to go?

Who cares that Seedorf had done soooooo much for us, always playing in every CL finals we won since he's been here, the backbone of our midfield for years, and now all of you call him Slowdorf and scream for him to leave Milan?

Don't be such a pathetic hypocrite.
AC Milan is a business. It needs to generate revenue and balance books.

You need to understand this:
AC Milan is NOT a charity or non-profit organization.

Only in EXTREMELY SPECIAL cases should an under performing player be kept beyond his expiration date on the team, just because what he did a few years ago was just dandy.

Dida, Slowdorf, and a few others fall into this category (overpaid and under performing) at Milan.

Yes, certain players are icons of Milan (Maldini, Baresi, etc...) - but Dida and Slowdorf? LOL. No.
tardissun is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 02:22   #5334

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun View Post
AC Milan is a business. It needs to generate revenue and balance books.

You need to understand this:
AC Milan is NOT a charity or non-profit organization.

Only in EXTREMELY SPECIAL cases should an under performing player be kept beyond his expiration date on the team, just because what he did a few years ago was just dandy.

Dida, Slowdorf, and a few others fall into this category (overpaid and under performing) at Milan.

Yes, certain players are icons of Milan (Maldini, Baresi, etc...) - but Dida and Slowdorf? LOL. No.

tardissun, I am very very unhappy that you referred to my post without understanding the sarcasm and critics I've directed to drucurl. In my post you referred to, I was replying to someone that said something like "I'm blaming the management because selling players that have been doing many things in the past like Pirlo, etc" but people like these keep screaming "SELL SLOWDORF etc", it's his (and also many others') inconsistencies that I criticized.

See? We're in the same point.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 02:47   #5335

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Well, it is pretty hard to like players like Seedorf, Dida, Kalac, Sheva, Senderous, Emerson, Kaladze and even Ambro,Oddo, Ronaldo. As those are the players who were extremely underperformed or did great here and there and earned a huge contract from MGT.
The sad thing is that in 10 yrs time, guys like Seedorf, Sheva and Dida will have high regards as they won alot playing for Milan. Esp. Seedorf, 4 time CL winner, won the Dutch, Spainish and Italian League...and yet nobody will know how he walks through the pitch and daydreamed causing his team to lose points.

To be honest, I really don't think I will be watching Milan for awhile until the Fantastic Four) are completely gone from Milan.(Seedorf, Kalac, Dida, and Kaladze) Hopefully, guys like Favalli, Oddo, and Ambro will take a paycut to play.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 03:40   #5336

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Are you serious? So you won't watch Milan play because Dida, Kalac, Kaladze, and Seedorf (probably) will be sitting on the bench?

What does it matter to you how much they earn? Are you paying their salary? All I am concerned about is for the club to get rid of some deadweights and start strenthening the team where is needed.

BTW, Dida was one of the main reasons we won the CL in 2003. There is no denying it---Seedorf was a KEY player in the Ancelotti era, without him, we would not have won either of our EUropean Cups--he scored some crucial goals both in 2003 and 2007 (just watch the Bayern and Man Utd games again). Kalac was and is and will always be a back-up goalie. Kaladze has been out injured for the most part. Even if they are now fringe players, they deserve more respect for what they have done for our beloved club.
rt9 is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 03:50   #5337

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
ps of course we need a lot to compete inter,but it is possible with the right moves,even if they keep ibra+maicon..but with b&g acting like this its unrealistic to think about trophies yet..
MAYBE if we bring like 5 good players. But to be fair, this statemant almost made me laugh out loud. PAto gets injured and our right side is cutten off and we can say bye to a season.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 03:58   #5338

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thats your opinion.

Dida might be awesome in 2003, so, that was then this is now. Have you even watch the Roma game a few months ago?

As for Seedorf, I just love the way he walks on the pitch and how he makes sure everyone is playing at his pace(SLOW). Too bad the other teams just never buys it though. You can always pick games where Seedorf did well, but then there are about 5 times more games where he just crap.
As for Kalac and Kaladze. Kalac is another bad player who makes the other team looks good.
Kaladze, don't get me started on how he plays.

IF they want respect from fans, then they better show respect to themselves by playing hard and competing all the time.

Look at Favalli, he won alot of us over by playing solid and doing his job. Something that I cannot say about those FANTASTIC FOUR.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 04:07   #5339

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
MAYBE if we bring like 5 good players. But to be fair, this statemant almost made me laugh out loud. PAto gets injured and our right side is cutten off and we can say bye to a season.
You are preparing excuses for B and G in Jan already. IF Nesta was not hurt, if the ref. is more favor to us......

I would not care who B and G signs as everyone here will make them into the next big thing....Although I do wish that they are. What bothers me and still sickens me is that they let the REAL DEAL gone for 15mil.

NOw I am not complaining about the lack of signings sofar, as I made myself pretty clear long ago, that I will be just as happy to have guys like Abate, Di Gennaro, Polashi, Gourcuff, T. Silva and Mattioni plays more regularly in next season with no signings then going out and get 4-5 new signings.

What I don't understand is that B and G spent 4.5 mil on Senderous and Mattioni last season, and they rarely played. Why did they spend money on them if Milan is/was in financial difficulty?

TO me B and G seems to be without a plan.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-06-2009, 04:12   #5340

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
?? I was sarcastic and I was refering to the post of M.O.I. and was telling him that our squad is shallow and lacks players. Also I have started to hate Silvio and Galliani so much people are bored with the same thing I talk all the time.

So, you missunderstood me. This Milan is a joke right now, and with all the money we gained he joke is even bigger..
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.