![]() |
|
|
#5416 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I agree with Nefremo about Santacroce (or even Zapata). Why we're not seriously after him makes no sense to me. Another player is Bochetti, who is another young defender that's coming through to the national team. Surely these guys are ones we should be taking a very serious interest in.
Quote:
Maldini hasn't refused to work with Galliani, he himself said he wants to work at Milan in the future. A salary cap and budgeting transfers isn't a bad idea. Football, especially with guys like Abramovich and Perez has gotten ridiculous with the way money is splashed around. Berlu kind of started this trend, but these days it's becoming worse. Given the current economic climate, which is created by lending money which doesn't exist, hearing about guy like Perez spending 140m and clubs like Man Utd and Chelsea in 500+m in debt is simply embarrasing. The football governing bodies need to tackle these issues and inflation cannot be allowed to continue in the industry. Milan's attempt to try and work on budgets is the corrrect course of action, but it means we have to be really careful where we invest. Salary caps also prevent us getting other Kaka like situations where we're constantly rising salaries. I don't think Leo will use Pato as a winger, which is fine, there's no problem here. What Berlu says is inconsequential if Leo gets results. I don't want to talk for everybody, but I don't think anybody thinks a couple of signings is enough (Dutchie-Milan possibly disagrees with me on this). We're realistic enough to know we need a high quality squad to compete. What we can't do though, is build a squad that can compensate for all key players struggling, as it results in having 30 players all aiming for starting spots. We have a midfielder that can move vertically as you say and it's Flamini, and even Ambro (though he's got less quality). How we use players is important, and that will dictate the dynamics of the team. I don't think we'll get Toni, but until we do we have nothing to complain about. Quote:
lol, pretty much yes. It's pretty well known Inter's youth development is better than Milan's, which is pretty poor (it's only starting to improve). |
||
|
|
|
|
#5417 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Instead of paying so much for Adebayor or Dzeko i wonder why we never looked at Nilmar. To me he's a fantastic striker and if I'm not mistaken he has a passport. He is fast, good first touch and a good dribbler and has scored whenever and wherever he's played. Doesn't look too strong though. He's 5'-11" not too short....i dunno there are soooo many good players out there it shouldn't be THAT hard
Oh and mrki ignore that koolaid drinking Jamaican....they're herbally equipped to not care even if a F-16 bomber was crashing into the San Siro
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
#5418 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() We can't expect everyone to be the next big thing, Viudez won't be Pato, Cardacio won't be Pirlo, Darmian won't be Maldini/Nesta, etc ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#5419 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
) I had with Brasiliero here !! Nilmar is one of the most talented strikers in Brazil and of course, in the world.His main problem is: - he "failed" to live in Europe when he was in Lyon, but he was young ... but on the pitch, despite what some medias said about him when he was here, he was just an amazing player. They bashed him a little in France, but he was used in the same way that Pato was used this year (as a starter and suddenly, for 3-4 games, a sub). - he is very injury-prone, and it's the main problem. If he can improve his physical skills and his resistance to the injuries, he can become the best player on this planet because with his many qualities, he is also a very professional and hard-working player. Anyway, with a proper rotation, he could be perfect for us (Pato and Nilmar for one position, Borriello and another striker for the other position to start, and if Nilmar shows he can play a lot of games in a row in Italy and scores a lot, Pato-Nilmar directly on the pitch ... would be magical I think) ... PS: I think his price tag would be about 20-25M ... if not more. Last edited by GeoTav; 23-06-2009 at 07:58. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5420 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
![]() |
Mrki, do you not get hugged enough at home?
|
|
|
|
|
#5421 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Split, Croatia
Fave Players: Kaka', Seedorf, Pato, Borriello
![]() |
Quote:
and all we have worth mentioning is Paloschi, all the others seem not to have great potential... ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5422 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Ok,maybe their talents are a bit better(still screw them!!!!).
Abate and Albertazzi are great talents who are also rated higher,and i think we should take advantage of their talents. Some new transfernews of our beloved club: Luis Fabiano has stated that it would be a dream if he could play for Milan. Galliani announced that Milan refused a huge transferfee for Pato. Cissokho's agent stated that he is confident that the player will join Milan because Porto will probably except the new offer they received. All good news..... And Chelsea are closing in on Maicon and Ibra. I just can see Inter winning one game without these two players,i went to visit some Interforums to see what their reactions were on the transferrumours and they were all ****ting their paints saying that no other team in the world is so depended on one player(Ibra). Inter without Ibra and Maicon is just a big joke,if those two leave(regardless who comes in),then Milan will be much stronger.And Juve doesnt seem active on the market,not allot of rumours and the players they want to bring in are pure crap,like Grosso... |
|
|
|
|
#5423 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Mrki is just angry,he isnt over the Kaka-transfer yet wich is understandible,i agree with his frustrations because i suffered of them a while ago,but now i am realising that with Leo as coach we wont have to wait until the 60'minute to bring in substitutes,we will also see much less of slowdorf and we will play attacking minded,with Pirlo finally in a free role and more chances for the youth.We will probably also have a better in shape dinho and were going to kill games faster.......
|
|
|
|
|
#5424 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
He praised the fact that Kaka' went to Real (so that he left Milan) because it's good for the level of the Spanish championship and for all Brazilians (I didn't understand that but ... that must make sense for someone ?), and now playing in Milan would be a dream ? It's weird ... maybe he isn't a friend of Kaka' ? ![]() Anyway, I didn't check, but Luis Fabiano is 30 or 31yo if I'm not wrong, and his price will also be around 20-25M I think (actually, after the very high prices for Kaka' and Ronaldo, I don't manage to imagine a cheap price for most of the good/great strikers). |
|
|
|
|
|
#5425 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
And now André Santos: "Fa molto piacere sapere che Leonardo mi vuole, sarei orgoglioso e felicissimo di approdare in una grande squadra come il Milan, dove tra l'altro ci sono già i miei amici Pato e Thiago Silva. Per me giocare in Italia sarebbe una grande opportunità, la serie A resta sempre un campionato molto difficile ed affascinante. Col Milan non c'è stato alcun contatto concreto, per adesso cerco solo di provare a vincere la Confederations Cup con la Seleçao."
Translation: "I'm very pleased to know that Leonardo wants me, I would be proud and happy to play in a big team like Milan, where there are already my friends Pato and Thiago Silva. For me, playing in Italy would be a great opportunity, Serie A keeps being a very difficult and "affascinante" (I know the word in French, but not in English). With Milan, there has been no concrete contact, for moment, I just want to win the Confederations Cup with the Seleçao." Still another player flirting with us ... who said that the departure of Kaka' would cause the fact that no player would want to join us ? We never were linked with so much quality players in a single mercato ... (surely thanks to Leonardo). |
|
|
|
|
#5426 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
)To be honest, I found his runs into the box for Brazil quite similar to Kakas. If we do end up getting him, Dzeko, and Rossi or any combination two of them, I would be extremely happy. In that case, the only thing we'd be missing would be a class CB, and maybe a decent, young midfielder (under 25 please!). If that happens, then I can honestly say our next season will not be a lost cause I still feel it is. Oh, and I agree with Geo, the Leonardo-effect is really telling on us. Of course, if we're comparing Sevilla with Milan, I think the choice would be quite obvious (for me at least )Last edited by Ryo; 23-06-2009 at 08:40. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5427 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Fabiano is 28. And he does have an EU passport, so acquiring him would leave a spot open for someone such as Hernanes.
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
#5428 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
People in here have some kind of drramers desease.
Yes, Maldini has refused to work with Galliani and he was offered to lead the youth sector. No I dont get hugged, I've never been hugged by anyone, its so sad ( that is why Im mad at Galliani for selling Kaka' ), and now you have read my whole life in this sublime metaphisical manner Milanista Miami. Are you god?Cant stand more of this pathetic poetry in here. I'll see you when mercato is over then we'll see whch team Milan has and can we win scudetto or Im right and peopel in Milan have taken the money out and Milan's power is a matter of the past. Nice summer I wish you, Im off to the Adriatic. See you in month or so.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#5429 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
My apologies for my mistake about the age of Luis Fabiano ...
Anyway, I don't know what, but there is something that makes me hoping we won't buy him, but really, I'm unable to explain what as I really don't know what and why ... I don't know why I would bash you after what you said about Ronaldinho ... firstly, Ronaldinho is unpredictable on the pitch AND off the pitch, so we don't know in what form he will come back and how he will play next year, so saying Luis Fabiano is a better option than Ronaldinho is just being realistic ... Anyway, Luis Fabiano is a pure striker, he won't play in the former role of Kaka' for example. |
|
|
|
|
#5430 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Even if Maldini did refuse to take over the youth sector, he could have done so for millions of reasons. Anyway, stop spitting your teenage angst all over the forums, learn to form a rational argument.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|