AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-06-2009, 05:48   #5926

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
If it is a sellers' market then why should Milan put itself in an even worse position by forcing itself to buy when it can wait out?

Sure, right now, many fans will be irate. However, they will forget it very quickly once the signings come.

Furthermore, Ronaldinho did not sign for Milan until mid-July. All the rather routine signings, Zambrotta, Boriello, Flamini, were all done and dusted by the end of May. Guess what? Milan has gotten our signings, with Beretta and Zigoni to be future players and Abate and Di Gennaro brought in. Cissoko should have joined our ranks, but unfortunately it seems it will take a little longer.

With regards to Dzeko, after what Kaka did to Milan, I'm not sure if I really believe what is coming out of the camp. I guess I know what it is like to be a Real fan, and frankly I don't like it. Granted, it has not been a drawn-out process, but the difference is that Dzeko has said it has been his dream for Milan.

Anyways, I don't see the point of complaining or being impatient. We have no control of the situation. I am glad, however, that fans are not buying Milan season tickets. I am not going to buy Milan gear until the team is given the necessary upgrades it needs.

I just want to highlight that, I too, am as frustrated as you are. It is so annoying having to listen to transfer rumors and then official acquisitions of seemingly every club but my own. However, I will try and sit tight and just wait for the club to prove my pessimistic side wrong.
Yes, what i feel is that Galliani and co. are purchasing former stars just to temporarily shut the mouths of whining Milan fans. Come end of year, the fans will be screaming about last years' signings, and Galliani and co. will buy another rotting star to please the whingers once again. It is time Milan fans see through this bullcrap the mgt. is feeding us, and demand better, or else this may become a yearly occurence. I have nightmares, that since Milan can't acquire any of its young targets (such as Dzeko), we will just go for the easy option in the end: old has-been stars.

Please excuse my pessimisim.
guestes is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 06:22   #5927

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Perhaps this may have popped up before, but in my opinion, it is a way of benefiting and taking sweet revenge on Wolfsburg....

Milan in for Gamberini
Fiorentina’s Italian international Alessandro Gamberini has drawn interest from AC Milan, who are reportedly set to bid for him.

According to reports in Corriere dello Sport, Milan are ready to make a bid for the center back, especially after their defensive problems last season.

Milan's aging duo of Alessandro Nesta and Kakha Kaladze were plagued by fitness problems last season, with Nesta not making even a single appearance after undergoing back surgery.

There are still doubts over their availability for the start of the new campaign, and Milan will be looking to strengthen their back four.

Gamberini has a €15 million rescission clause in his contract with Fiorentina, so there is room to negotiate a transfer, especially considering that the clubs have a strong relationship.

Gamberini has also been linked with German champions Wolfsburg, who are looking to strengthen their squad ahead of next year's title defense and Champions League.

Gamberini could join Italians Cristian Zaccardo and Andrea Barzagli at the club, with the latter being instrumental in Wolfsburg's successful bid to win their first league title last term.
guestes is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 06:33   #5928

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Finally some relieving news lol!

I Am Staying At Bayern Munich To Win The Champions League - Luca Toni
The Italian interntional has ruled out a return to Italy as he insists on staying at Bayern Munich...
30 Jun 2009 12:05:01

Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni has put rumours of his return to Serie A to bed after claiming he will stay on at the Allianz Arena.

Speculation in the Italian press suggested the Italy striker was eyeing a return to the peninsula in order to better his chances of appearing for La Nazionale in next year's World Cup 2010 after disappointing at the Confederations Cup.

However, any hopes of a return have been dashed as the striker pledges his allegiance to the German outfit. Toni insists he has no intention of leavung Bavaria as he eyes domestic and European glory.

"There are always important requests from Italian clubs and there will always will be," Toni told Bild.

"However, I am not thinking about changing team. I find myself really well here in Munich and Bayern has everything I desire.

"They have good prospects of winning the league and Champions League and I think we can do it with such a strong team.

"I will train even harder and show that I can still give my best."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
guestes is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 06:49   #5929

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
There's this rumour of Cissokho being tracked by Inter, but according to Milannews.it, Roger Boli (his agent) has said that talks between Milan and Porto are still ongoing and the players wants Milan. What does this mean? Well, it's a lot of hot air as the player's future is still unknown.

Dzeko is the same sort of thing. Wolfsburg look like they're forcing him to stay, but apparently from what I gather there will still be more talks held in the near future (which is why I think Galliani is waiting), so who knows what will be the outcome. The player himself has been making comments that appear as though he's prepared to stay, which he may be, but also we must remember he'll be making comments that the Wolfsburg fans wouldn't slaughter him for should he stay. Still, there are absoloutely no certainties at this point and so essentially, like the Cissokho deal, this soap opera is yet to finish.

We're after Gamberini who's a good defender. I doubt we'll get him personally though, and really he won't be much more than a Bonera like player, essentially a squad player that probably doesn't have quite enough to reach a world class level. At least he's a much better option than Mertesacker.

I read that according to Corriere Dello Sera Berlu is telling Galliani to reopen talks with Chelsea about Pirlo, who he see's as a surplus to requirements.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:11   #5930

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
There's this rumour of Cissokho being tracked by Inter, but according to Milannews.it, Roger Boli (his agent) has said that talks between Milan and Porto are still ongoing and the players wants Milan. What does this mean? Well, it's a lot of hot air as the player's future is still unknown.

Dzeko is the same sort of thing. Wolfsburg look like they're forcing him to stay, but apparently from what I gather there will still be more talks held in the near future (which is why I think Galliani is waiting), so who knows what will be the outcome. The player himself has been making comments that appear as though he's prepared to stay, which he may be, but also we must remember he'll be making comments that the Wolfsburg fans wouldn't slaughter him for should he stay. Still, there are absoloutely no certainties at this point and so essentially, like the Cissokho deal, this soap opera is yet to finish.

We're after Gamberini who's a good defender. I doubt we'll get him personally though, and really he won't be much more than a Bonera like player, essentially a squad player that probably doesn't have quite enough to reach a world class level. At least he's a much better option than Mertesacker.

I read that according to Corriere Dello Sera Berlu is telling Galliani to reopen talks with Chelsea about Pirlo, who he see's as a surplus to requirements.
Thats true,Boli said Aly wants to join Milan and unitil Porto and Milan stop talking then Boli will listen to offers of other teams like Inter.

Pirlo can leave,Chelsea will offer big money for him and we can not miss the oppurtunity,Pirlo is no Kaka,Pirlo is great and if he stays i also will be happy but a certain D'Agostino can replace Pirlo in our system,or even Gattuso/Flamini can take his role over.

Dzeko will not come i am sure about it,he is for sale but only for the right offer(28 million at least),Milan wont pay this so its off.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:15   #5931

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
And Also,just a question:

Why do people on this forum act like it is a miracle that there are many negative posters on here after Kaka left.

I mean if you think about it,you could remember that in the January mercato people like mrki were saying that they will stop supporting Milan and watch Milan and buy things related to Milan if Kaka would leave because that would be earthshaking.

So you could all have seen this coming,the so called negative posters were already saying they would have had enough if the MGT goes so far that they would sell Kaka.
Milan did sell Kaka. So why are mrki and anyone else who said they'd stop supporting Milan if Kaka was sold still here complaining? They should be going about their business instead of wasting their time over a club they no longer support.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:26   #5932

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
With supporting i mean paying much attention to Milan.....and they have to get rid of their frustrations somewhere.

And i think people like Mrki are frustrated because most of the posters here dont want to open their eyes and see in what kind of trouble and mess Milan is IMO.I see that but i am from nature i optimistic guy,but even i now cant see a glimp of light at the end of the tunnel.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:27   #5933

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
In the teamroster on the official website you can still see the picture of Kaka......so painful o so painful....
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:34   #5934

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
There's this rumour of Cissokho being tracked by Inter, but according to Milannews.it, Roger Boli (his agent) has said that talks between Milan and Porto are still ongoing and the players wants Milan. What does this mean? Well, it's a lot of hot air as the player's future is still unknown.

Dzeko is the same sort of thing. Wolfsburg look like they're forcing him to stay, but apparently from what I gather there will still be more talks held in the near future (which is why I think Galliani is waiting), so who knows what will be the outcome. The player himself has been making comments that appear as though he's prepared to stay, which he may be, but also we must remember he'll be making comments that the Wolfsburg fans wouldn't slaughter him for should he stay. Still, there are absoloutely no certainties at this point and so essentially, like the Cissokho deal, this soap opera is yet to finish.

We're after Gamberini who's a good defender. I doubt we'll get him personally though, and really he won't be much more than a Bonera like player, essentially a squad player that probably doesn't have quite enough to reach a world class level. At least he's a much better option than Mertesacker.

I read that according to Corriere Dello Sera Berlu is telling Galliani to reopen talks with Chelsea about Pirlo, who he see's as a surplus to requirements.
Mertesacker is much better, trust me.... And young as well
guestes is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:38   #5935

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Gamberini is a better version of Bonera,nothing more.I would like him to come to Milan because he will only be a backup for the Nesta-Silva duo.But i also think Per Mertesacker is better,the guy has the phisyque wich we lack sometimes in our team,and he is also solid,not world class but he doesnt make stupid mistakes and never gives horrorshows like the one Kaladze gave against Inter(damn that was terrible!!!!!!).
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:42   #5936

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
Gamberini is a better version of Bonera,nothing more.I would like him to come to Milan because he will only be a backup for the Nesta-Silva duo.But i also think Per Mertesacker is better,the guy has the phisyque wich we lack sometimes in our team,and he is also solid,not world class but he doesnt make stupid mistakes and never gives horrorshows like the one Kaladze gave against Inter(damn that was terrible!!!!!!).
After seeing a quote on mertesacker's price (only 17 million euro), i believe he is a bargain.
guestes is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 07:59   #5937

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Milan did sell Kaka. So why are mrki and anyone else who said they'd stop supporting Milan if Kaka was sold still here complaining? They should be going about their business instead of wasting their time over a club they no longer support.
"mrki and others" - wow now I have my own religion...

I stayed with Milan becouse I simply couldnt turn my back from the club. I though I would stop following Milan and only watch games now and then but I couldnt. That is what heppened. It wasnt coz Milan is week and it never was, when Milan was 6th, 9th etc., Milan was in my heart. But seeing how people that run the club dont care a bit and just lie and pretend that they are doing something and buying tons of people with shiny words really hurts.

But that is all. If you want you can immagine I support Inter or Juve, if it will make it easier for you.

Now, since Galliani was so unprofessional ( just like in Sheva's case ) that he didnt secure a new player before selling ur best, which means he doesnt work enough and he just took the money without looking at clubs good in 1st place, we are again left with nothing. After Oliveira we can expect another plae that is 3 classes behind Kaka'.
There is still Eto'o option, but aguess wages are too high.

About Adebayor: he had poor year, but year before that we really destroyed all the CB's he played against. I remember all the troubles Nesta had with him. Maybe he can play well again, he is not old. And he leaves un with noe non eu spot - for Essien ( on a serious note, Hernanes, Leonardo's wish according to medias ).

Cissokho will probably arrive in Milan in late preparations and he'll need 3 months to get tuned with the team. All of our transfers are late in past 4 years, its not good in any way.

Gamberini is a good player, but nothing more.

P.S.

We are all satisfied Milan bought 2 young players, while in REALITY that is something Galliani failed to do in past 6,7 years. Now when its obvious we cant spend money our turning point are young players, but its too late to have an "instand" impact as it will take 2,3 years to insert those players. Pato is a different story, bought for 22mln, the boy could play anywhere he wanted at the age of 17. Time showed he is class above Krkic ( a player some said is better then Pato ).
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 30-06-2009 at 08:03.
mrki is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 08:00   #5938

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
what has happened to the great Italian defenders for Milan to buy a German and a Brazilian and put them in central defence something is very wrong. I remember when the defence was so good at Milan that desailly in his prime was forced onto the bench. I just hope darmain and albertazzi are produced to be top players, why buy gamberini we could get bocchetti and criscito who both had a fantastic under 21 tournament.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 08:05   #5939

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=12&a=129760

Just a news, I think we missed it in here. Berlusconi wants Pirlo out for more money.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 30-06-2009, 08:08   #5940

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Spending 17 million euros on Mertesacker is worst than shooting a fellow republican in the head. It's like shooting yourself in the head.
El Fre is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.