AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 09:45   #6046

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
People tend to make players 5 times better once they sign for Milan. Di Gennaro wasnt a main player even in Reggina, who went to serie b. Im not sure he started in first 11 more then 50% of the games.

What do you expect from him? To play as a ACM for AC Milan? In Kaka's role? Its laughable at least.

Criscito is Juve's future, those speculations are impossible. Our new LB will be Cissokho. Aldough Criscito will be a great defender one day.

Huntelaar would arrive in Milan on a loan with an option to buy. Surprised? No money spent again.

How are the season tickets doing? Almost 500 ah? Rock on Galliani!

And about the new young Cf's we took. Dont be surprised that we sell Pato in a year or two and say we have our attacking future solved in these guys. Its all planned I can bet.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 09:48   #6047

TSHI

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Belgium
TSHI is on a distinguished road
Did u see the welcome of Madrid's fan to Kaka ????

After his titel of best player in South Africa ( def.not deserved) he will have a lot of pressure in Madrid...will he be able to handle that ??

Apart from the games of Milan, I was also wondering if you ( fans from the forum) will watch the games of Madrid ( because of Kaka) or rather Barça ( because of the joga football)
TSHI is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 09:50   #6048

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
I know we all lovingly call the site goal.crap, but this is a good article:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...ying-in-europe
I just love Kwadwo Asamoah. I'd be very happy to see him at Milan. I'd love to have Simon Kjaer as well.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 09:55   #6049

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

Huntelaar would arrive in Milan on a loan with an option to buy. Surprised? No money spent again.
What would be wrong with that? Milan would have a chance to see how well he settles in Italy before spending the money next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSHI View Post

Apart from the games of Milan, I was also wondering if you ( fans from the forum) will watch the games of Madrid ( because of Kaka) or rather Barça ( because of the joga football)
I'll watch more Real Madrid games this year than I ever have before, but it will have absolutely nothing (at least directly) to do with Kaka. I'll watch more because ESPN will be showing La Liga games here in the U.S. (mostly Madrid and Barcelona games if ESPN's track record is any indication). But I'll be much more eager to watch Barcelona because I've always liked the way they play (and have much better feelings toward the club than I have toward Real Madrid).

I think Kaka will do just fine at Madrid, but I'm not convinced that as a team they'll be anything special. There is only one ball in the game at any one time.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:00   #6050

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
People tend to make players 5 times better once they sign for Milan. Di Gennaro wasnt a main player even in Reggina, who went to serie b. Im not sure he started in first 11 more then 50% of the games.

What do you expect from him? To play as a ACM for AC Milan? In Kaka's role? Its laughable at least.

Criscito is Juve's future, those speculations are impossible. Our new LB will be Cissokho. Aldough Criscito will be a great defender one day.

Huntelaar would arrive in Milan on a loan with an option to buy. Surprised? No money spent again.

How are the season tickets doing? Almost 500 ah? Rock on Galliani!

And about the new young Cf's we took. Dont be surprised that we sell Pato in a year or two and say we have our attacking future solved in these guys. Its all planned I can bet.
Cristico has been fully sold by juve to genoa i think so it's unlikely he's their future
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:21   #6051

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Cristico has been fully sold by juve to genoa i think so it's unlikely he's their future
Hmmm...I don't know if that's true. He was loaned out.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:27   #6052

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Mrki,
I don't see how anyone is making Di Gennaro 5 times the better player he is. No one here is saying that he'll take Kaka's position, Ronaldinho will do that (I'm not saying I agree with that nor am I interested to start a debate whether he can play in the center or he'll be played out wide..........all I am saying is that we are stuck with Ronaldinho now and all things from the management point to that).

So Di Gennaro will be a back up. People here have begged for our own players to be given a chance for a long time now. Yelling and cursing why we used to pay 7/8 mil for old back ups like Emerson who don't play more then 10 games a season anyway, rather then promote our own youth and allow them to grow. So how is this making Di Gennaro 5 times better then he is is beyond me. He will probably not make more then 12/13 appearances (1/3 of games in serie a) and most of them will be as a sub. It will allow the youngster to grow. If he plays more then that it will be because he has impressed the people in training who will watch him play every day.

He is a talented youngster that was on top of his age group a couple of years ago. He only turned 21 two weeks ago and at 20 he made 24 appearances in Serie A for Reggina (yes most of them were as a substitute....he only started 7 games). And that's fine, that's what we want. I would much rather have Di Gennaro here to give me 10 games next season as a back up (he has the talent to be a back up, he just needs to be given the chance and the belief), rather then pay 10 mil for a 30+ year old Emerson who will make 4mil a season and still only make 10 appearances anyway. These are the types of signings that got us here and you know that.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:33   #6053

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Hmmm...I don't know if that's true. He was loaned out.

Genoa fully signed him from Juventus.

http://www.goal.com/en/scores/transfer-zone?lid=69

I don't know how credible this is though, and I'm pretty sure I saw it on another site as well. However, it might be a co-ownership again. There is too much 50% purchases, then loans, then purchases again....it's hard to keep up with it. I'm trying to find another source now to see what exactly happened to Criscito.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 01-07-2009 at 10:43.
nefremo is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:34   #6054

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Huntelar is a very good player, but the problem is that he is a kind of player who needs creative and quick attacking midfielders behind him to create chances...then it's no problem for him anymore, he'll deliver.

Real wasn't good last season and if Milan ends up with this midfield we have today, he'll probably flop here as well.

Otherwise, if he played in Barca or Man Utd, he'd be very productive.

....just my opinion, anyway, better than Ade
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:41   #6055

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
What? Eh? Who? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wake me up in August.
My goodness Warro relax take it easy old friend. Don't let what's going on bother you this much...you might have an aneurism Save that kind of fervor to ridicule people who are upset about the direction the club is heading
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:45   #6056

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm surprised no one (galliani-leo-silvio) considers pato as our striker!! he played his best games a our front man with kaka and dinho/seedorf/brocchi behind him. He is so much better as a striker then as a winger or suport striker!
I would sign a winger/suport striker to complete our attack (dinho-pato).
Cassano or Rossi, strange the management doesnt even consider this.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59   #6057

Arjun

Registered User
 
Arjun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
Arjun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I'm surprised no one (galliani-leo-silvio) considers pato as our striker!! he played his best games a our front man with kaka and dinho/seedorf/brocchi behind him. He is so much better as a striker then as a winger or suport striker!
I would sign a winger/suport striker to complete our attack (dinho-pato).
Cassano or Rossi, strange the management doesnt even consider this.
Did you just put Brocchi in the same sentence as Kaka, Ronaldinho and Seedorf??
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN
Arjun is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:42   #6058

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I'm surprised no one (galliani-leo-silvio) considers pato as our striker!! he played his best games a our front man with kaka and dinho/seedorf/brocchi behind him. He is so much better as a striker then as a winger or suport striker!
I would sign a winger/suport striker to complete our attack (dinho-pato).
Cassano or Rossi, strange the management doesnt even consider this.
The point is that we need a more physical striker next to Pato.

Getting one more "small" attacker would prove to be too weak against defensive Serie A teams.

We need someone to wrestle with defenders while Pato and Ronnie pull out wide to brake the defense to cross/pass.
A younger Drogba would be ideal...
El Fre is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:52   #6059

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
So, according to goal.com Lyon have accepted 35 mil euros from Real for Benzema. Is it a worthy price?
Siregar is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:56   #6060

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I don't know if it is a worthy price, but I am so disheartened by all of this. All other clubs are watching like wide-eyed paupers.

La Liga has Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka', Benzema, Casillas, Villa... the list just goes on.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.