AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 05:48   #6346

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
If Chelsea are prepared to pay more money than the player is worth than he will go to Chelsea. I would love Dzeko to come to milan if it was for the right price 30million euro plus seems a bit excessive. Chelsea had just brought sturridge, Chelsea already have Drogba Kalou Anelka and Di santo it seems a bit ridicous that they would buy another striker.
Yes, there is no way Dzeko is worth 30 million. He has had one break-through season, and is therefore not a proven scorer yet. If Chelsea wants to risk it, fine!
guestes is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:30   #6347

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
The Chelsea bid may very well force Galliani to up his bid and match Chelsea's bid on Dzeko. Imagine the embarresement for him if Chelsea signed Dzeko after we had worked on him for weeks, even when he really wants to go to Milan.

Also the Owen thing is funny. Just imagine if we'd have signed him, this forum would explode with anger, haha.
Christian is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:35   #6348

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post

Also the Owen thing is funny. Just imagine if we'd have signed him, this forum would explode with anger, haha.
Good point, the neighbor's lawn will always be greener for most of the fans here.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:38   #6349

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Cissokho demands Milan answer
Saturday 4 July, 2009
Aly Cissokho has blasted Milan for using his medical as “an excuse to stop the transfer” and urged them to reach a new deal with Porto.

The full-back was announced officially on the Rossoneri website as a new signing, but his medical on June 17 saw the move grind to a halt.

Milan claimed an issue with his teeth could cause muscular injuries over the course of time.

“I am fine and have no problem with my teeth, they are as perfect as always,” assured Cissokho in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I never had a problem like this in my career, just as I have never had muscular issues in recent years.

“I don’t know why Milan are saying these things, but I don’t like it. I only found out some time after the medical.

“I went to Senegal for 10 days and when I returned from my holiday they told me there was a problem.”

It has been reported the Rossoneri wanted to reduce the price-tag after discovering this issue, but negotiations with Porto have ground to a halt.

“I did two medicals – one for Milan and one for the Italian Federation – and nobody told me there was anything unusual. It’s just an excuse to stop the transfer.

“Now I am tired of this situation. I hear from one side that I’m going to Milan, then I’m staying at Porto, then leaving to go somewhere else. I want an answer.

“Porto don’t want me to talk about this, but the real problem is not my teeth. In this whole affair the issue is money.”



This is very interesting, it proved right that there was no problem and they were doing this to lower the price, what a disgraceful **** is Galliani unbelievable.
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 04-07-2009 at 09:26. Reason: cursing
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:44   #6350

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Just because the player says that doesn't make it so. Of course, he is going to say I have no problems.

If there is a problem, then Milan are smart to ask for a discount.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:51   #6351

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post


Thing is, Ronaldo's replacement is more likely to be Valencia. Owen is a squad player at this point and not really much more.
Well, to replace Ronaldo with Valencia will hardly get the pulses racing. I have some Man U friends who are pretty depressed with how their transfer season is going. They were very sure that they would get Benzema. Now the only big players left in the market are Aguero and Ibrahimovic. Will they make a a move for them?

Real Madrid are buying all the big names. It is as if everyone is waiting for the storm to pass.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 06:59   #6352

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Just because the player says that doesn't make it so. Of course, he is going to say I have no problems.

If there is a problem, then Milan are smart to ask for a discount.

I don't know man, knowing what a liar Galliani is I trust Cissokho more about this, and why would he lie about it when it won't make the transfer happen sooner.
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:04   #6353

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Real Madrid are buying all the big names. It is as if everyone is waiting for the storm to pass.
or waiting to pick up a few bargains. Real madrid have Van der vaart, sneijder and robben in their ranks. Gago as well, though I reckon they'll want to keep him and play him too.

then there is Drenthe and Huntelaar as well.

yeah, some of these guys haven't been huge successes, but they are still quality players (and personally I think man u missed a trick, Madrid were so desperate for CR that had man u said, "ok, deal, but throw in Sneijder" they would have jumped at it.)

and most of them are now, by default, back-up as madrid cannot afford not to play kaka, benzema and ronaldo. Higuain is in the mix too and will be a sure starter.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:11   #6354

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
The Chelsea bid may very well force Galliani to up his bid and match Chelsea's bid on Dzeko. Imagine the embarresement for him if Chelsea signed Dzeko after we had worked on him for weeks, even when he really wants to go to Milan.
I don't think it's embrrassing at all the refuse to ridiculously overpay for a player just because someone else is willing to do it. Personally, I don't want Milan to be like Real Madrid and Chelsea. Let them engage in the "biggest penis" contests. I would prefer that Milan be smart and build a good team.

Quote:
Also the Owen thing is funny. Just imagine if we'd have signed him, this forum would explode with anger, haha.
One headline I saw when the Owen reports first started to surface that linked to a Manchester United site said "Sweet Jesus No!"

But truthfully I think it was a smart move on Fergie's part. He's got Berbatov and Rooney. He'll probably still sign another striker (most likely one that likes to get out wide), unless he's ready to hand over more responsibility to Macheda. But Owen gives him depth and a guy who can score goals in bunches when healthy. Sure, he might turn out to be another Saha, but United is only investing salary, so it's a not much of a gamble, really. And it could pay off huge.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:17   #6355

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
New player being mentioned is Zirkhov, to play as a LB for us. Foe me this can happen only if Milan lets Pirlo go to Chelsea becouse Abramovic controls most of the palyers from Russian league.

Galliani lied about the health of Cissokho, its pretty obvious.

About CF, mr. Super solution Galliani will be in Madrid for Huntelaar ( who needed to be in our squad already after we sold worlds best player to them ).

Huntelaar is a poacher player, he moves and palys almost exactly like Inzaghi. He said once, I remember clearly, that his idol is Pippo. Those kind of players need creative midfield and through balls, not only crosses. A player like Kaka' works much better for Huntelaar then Dinho for example. Becouse with a lot of left to right movement he opens space in many ways. PAto can to that, but dinho cant right now. He could once, 4 years ago. But with one touch solutions in 16m Hunter is a brilliant striker. Of course the deal would bve we get him on loan with an option to buy.

I'd like us to buy both: Fabiano and Huntelaar, becouse Ipersonally dont believe that Boriello is a player that can lead Milan is important situations. In any case I dont expect much from Boriello, I dont rate him as a player that can win a big match by some of his moves.

Fabiano can, Pato can ( still didnt do, but for sure will be that kind of a player ), Dinho also can ( if he starts training and drinking WATHER ), Pippo can.

Cissokho situation is a reflexion of a barbaric way Galliani acts in past few summers. Its ridiculous. Good thing about his is that he is a EU player, while I thinkZhirkov is a class winger in every sence.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:29   #6356

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
mrki, at least I found similarity between us who are likely to hold Huntelaar in high regards... lol

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...uventus-report

maybe this will help to fuel your anger, guys? just kidding.

Sky Sport Italia claims that there is an agreement in place for the Brazilian to join the Bianconeri, and that all that is required to complete the transfer is for Juventus and Fiorentina to agree on a transfer fee on Tuesday...
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:32   #6357

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ambrosini has declared that he is angry by the situation in the club. By the fact we sold the best player and we have no plan and no player to replace him, that its a chaos and that Ronaldinho is a great player but not a replacement for KAka'...


Source, a translation of aninterwiew to a croatian language on "milanisti sa balkana" subforum.

About Melo: If his price is not 5mln then we cant pay for him anyway...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36   #6358

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
but if Ronaldinho is a replacement for Kaka', we have done better than ManU who replaced CR7 with Valencia... right?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:49   #6359

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Becouse with a lot of left to right movement he opens space in many ways. PAto can to that, but dinho cant right now. He could once, 4 years ago.
So, Ronaldino lost that ability just as he turned 25 and was named World Player of the Year for the second time, but still went on to score 47 goals and dish out 27 assists for Barcelona over the next two seasons, finishing third and fifth, respectively, in the voting for World Player of the Year?

Quote:
I'd like us to buy both: Fabiano and Huntelaar, becouse Ipersonally dont believe that Boriello is a player that can lead Milan is important situations. In any case I dont expect much from Boriello, I dont rate him as a player that can win a big match by some of his moves.
I'd like to have both Fabiano and Huntelaar as well, but I'm not sure what you're basing your opinion of Borriello on. He was fantastic for Genoa two seasons ago, but he played only eight matches for Milan last season before losing the season to injury. Having watched nearly all those games, I can tell you that aside from his finishing not having yet come around, Marco played well. As for his play in "big" games, one of his two goals was in the only UEFA Cup game he played. That was, in fact, the only "big" game that he played in. And looking back over his previous season with Genoa, he had a second half goal that gave them a draw with Inter, two hat tricks against Udinese and both goals in a 2-1 win over Lazio. So I just don't understand your comments.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 08:01   #6360

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Ambrosini has declared that he is angry by the situation in the club. By the fact we sold the best player and we have no plan and no player to replace him, that its a chaos and that Ronaldinho is a great player but not a replacement for KAka'...


Source, a translation of aninterwiew to a croatian language on "milanisti sa balkana" subforum.

About Melo: If his price is not 5mln then we cant pay for him anyway...
Hmm...I didn't get that tone when I read it.
He said that the Kaka' sale was rushed, and while Ronaldinho offers somethings he doesn't others.

channel4
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.