AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 12:03   #6376

otoniel

Registered User
 
otoniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
otoniel is on a distinguished road
so any news from madrid? about our transfers
otoniel is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:33   #6377

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

Still I claim that Dinho cant play central AM even if his passes are 1000% correct. The man cant move. ......

Dinho will walk in the middle...
mrki, if it's true that Ronaldinho can no longer move and can do no more than walk in the middle, how do you explain some of the things he does in these compilation videos -- all while he's wearing a Milan jersey? How did he manage to blow past the Inter defense in the very first clip if he can do no more than walk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Zab...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dx0sYvxoEU

I think we all can agree that it's unlikely Ronaldinho will ever again be the player he was two years ago, prior to his injury. Certainly his fitness level and his commitment can be debated. But to make these outlandish claims that Ronaldinho can't move (as if he were a beached whale) or is no longer capable of doing more than walking is unneccesary hyperbole. If you'd make your doomsday points without going to such great lengths to exaggerate everything to the extreme and cut down a bit on the dramatics, others might be more willing to take your points under consideration.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:41   #6378

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Mrki does have a point though, Ronaldinho(Milan version) does very little off the ball running and usually waltzes around the pitch in the LW position till he gets the ball at his feet. He really needs to increase his range of movement if he has to play the AM position.
Mystik is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:53   #6379

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Wait, so let me get this straight...

We're being linked to Zhirkov, Cissoko's negotiations are still on the table, it seems that Galliani wants to actually bring BOTH Huntelaar and Luis Fabiano, and Ronaldinho seems determined to make his mark for AC Milan.

Plus, noises have been made about Criscito, while Dzeko's negotiations have not been officially ended by Galliani. But what does that even mean? We were officially done with Ronaldinho last year, and we wanted Adebayor, but then, all of a sudden, Ronaldinho comes instead.

Honestly, I am excited again.

Ronaldinho will actually be motivated this year, I really think that. I bet you people not having faith in him bothers him. It's amazing that his last two years at Barca are written off, but as many here have highlighted, his second-to-last year was actually quite good, while his last one was marred by injuries, and he still scored plenty of goals.

If Milan line up like this on opening day:

----------Abbiati
Zambro--Nesta--T. Silva--Cissoko/Zhirkov
-----------Pirlo
--Gattuso--------Flamini
--------Ronaldinho
Hunt/Fabiano/Dzeko--Pato

Bench: Boriello, Inzaghi, Dida, Bonera, Seedorf, Ambro, Janku, Oddo, Favalli Criscito (?) Abate, Di Gennaro
(I know there are only 7 spots on the bench)

I'm now debating with myself whether it'd be better to get both Hunt and Fabiano, or to get Dzeko and put faith in Boriello. Then I think, if Milan aren't going for a real CB this year, then that means either Nesta is very fit, or we're going to try and use Bonera/Favalli to fill in when Nesta can't play as a band-aid for this season before next year when we spend big for Thiago Silva's partner.

Am I the only person who has doubts about Thiago Silva?

Regardless, I mean, we're now being seriously linked with many players, and still, people are talking about dooms day? C'mon, just make sure you still don't buy anything and that will force Galliani. I know that when those signings do come in, Milan fans will come out in force. It was after a few days of no season-tickets being bought that Galliani came out to say "big signings will come."

Also, I think we should all bring things into perspective for Galliani. He does not have the money. I think if Galliani really had the money that Berlu has, and he could control Milan, things would be a lot different. I just think Galliani is in a position where he does what he can with what he has, honestly.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:54   #6380

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Mrki does have a point though, Ronaldinho(Milan version) does very little off the ball running and usually waltzes around the pitch in the LW position till he gets the ball at his feet. He really needs to increase his range of movement if he has to play the AM position.
Which, I believe, now that is more likely to happen because there are no more coach who didn't want him in the squad and no more another star player in same role who limited his movement.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:56   #6381

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
More and more news keep running around about Zhirkov. According to channel4.com, he is available for 10 M pounds. Considering what prices seem to be for everyone else, it seems like very cheap. The guy is obviously quality, but really is more of a Jankulovski 2.0, altough that's not necessarely bad. It's a shame he doesn't have a eu-passport though, but if we aren't signing Dzeko and if Hernanes is being overpriced, then I guess it doesn't matter. Still would prefer Srna if we're gonna spent an non-eu spot on a fullback, but I guess he would be more expensive and harder to get.
Christian is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:56   #6382

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Mrki does have a point though, Ronaldinho(Milan version) does very little off the ball running and usually waltzes around the pitch in the LW position till he gets the ball at his feet. He really needs to increase his range of movement if he has to play the AM position.
He really doesn't. Watch the Inter game, that is what a motivated Ronaldinho looks like. He played awesome in that game, he tired because he clearly wasn't all-the-way match-fit, but it was his off-the-ball running that got the only goal of the game.

I'm starting really to believe in Ronaldinho.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:07   #6383

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Which, I believe, now that is more likely to happen because there are no more coach who didn't want him in the squad and no more another star player in same role who limited his movement.

How the hell can you say that?!?
Kaka never played in the same role or limited his movements!
Kaka played on the right side just so he wouldn't clash with Ronnie's runs into the box! The first game against inter proves it! Who and where did you see Kaka cross the ball in for Ronnie to head? Where!?!?

Rather, it was always Ronnie who was limiting Kaka's movements up the pitch. Ronnie doesn't defend, so an attack-minded Kaka had to do it for him. Seriously, what league were you guys watching?!?

I know you guys want Ronnie to do well and are trying to convince yourselves that he can play the AM position, but some of your accusations are downright ridiculous!

I tell you all now, I expect Ronnie to be motivated for this coming season, but regardless of anything, I very much doubt that he can play the central AM position. Becks can, because he wants and likes to spray out passes. Ronnie can't because he plays too much on the left. with or without Kaka in the game, he still sits in his pocket, waiting for the ball. He moves, but only within the 20 by 40 yard pocket on the top left of the field. I don't see him any different next season, given Leo seems to want a 4-3-3 formation. This would play to Ronnie's advantage, and also be good for the team.

Last edited by Ryo; 04-07-2009 at 13:10.
Ryo is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:11   #6384

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
The first half of last season, the more I think about it, was when Ronaldinho really came to the fore.

He came up with the goods when Milan needed it. The Inter game. Against Braga. Bringing Milan back from 2-0 down against Portsmouth. The way he played against Sampdoria was a preview of what he could do. Even the season opener, which we lost, still showed the amount of chances that he could produce for our strikers. Sheva and Inzaghi were guilty of messing up those chances (Sheva especially) but honestly, if that doesn't make you think that he can do it, what will?

Maybe we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm someone who truly believes in energy, if we have positive energy, it will reflect in our actions and in our deeds. If we go about things negativley it will be the same.

If you don't believe that you can do it, who else will? We as Milan fans have to believe we can, because the way things look, it seems we will. The players being linked are less flashy, but still very good, and we still have our flash: a fit Ronaldinho will only push Milan into more homes. I hope that Beckham returns, he clearly is an important player (and I've been talking about him to Milan for years) and the slower pace of Serie A suits his game. He also sells a lot of shirts (which I think is good enough).

All-in-all, if we get some of the names branded about, whether it's Cissoko or Zhirkov, Hunt, Fabiano, Dzeko (2 of 3, please?) and maybe Criscito and/or a CB, then I'd feel more than happy. I just hope that we have a plan B should Ronaldinho get seriously injured, that's the one thing that I think Milan needs to consider, but then again, we'd probably just play Seedorf in that role.

I feel good, and you should too. We are going to have a great squad, and we (thank God) have a good base to work with right now.

FORZA MILAN!
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:22   #6385

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Still doesn't mask the fact that Ferguson has not made a big signing to appease the fans. Speaking to Man U fans--they are not happy. Owen was being mocked for putting out his own ad a few days ago.

I think he will play a Solskjaer type role at Man U.

Also, Liverpool--they may lose Alonso and are not buying anyone. In fact the talk in their camp is whether Rafa can hold onto stars. This all begs the question: is football now about two (one?) big team(s) in Spain?
Pool is always poor, thats why they sold R. Keane in Jan. And RB and Pool's MGT never came out and make statements like WE RULE THE TRANSFER MARKET, our squad are full of champions.......

As for ManU, their fans had right to be piss, esp on losing Tevez, as I think Fergie tried to play hardball but failed.
The thing about ManU is that, as long as Chelsea does not go out and sign players like Real, they are still the byfar the best team in EPL. While Milan without Kaka and Maldini will struggle to make it to the top 4 in Series A.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:25   #6386

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
How the hell can you say that?!?
I can say anything I want.

Quote:
Kaka never played in the same role or limited his movements!
Kaka played on the right side just so he wouldn't clash with Ronnie's runs into the box! The first game against inter proves it! Who and where did you see Kaka cross the ball in for Ronnie to head? Where!?!?
They just can't play together. You understand? They limited each other. Just see Brazil 2006. One of them should go. Actually I still believe Kaka' is in better quality at the present and I prefer Dinho to Kaka' for leaving Milan, but now Kaka' is not here and I undoubtedly will give full faith to Dinho.

Quote:
Seriously, what league were you guys watching?!?
Serie A. Are you not?


Quote:
I know you guys want Ronnie to do well and are trying to convince yourselves that he can play the AM position, but some of your accusations are downright ridiculous!
Samaldinho hit the point: who the hell will believe our players unless we do so? Are we Milan fan or not? I won't be surprised if the reason why Dinho played unsatisfyingly last season was because he once sneaked into this forum and read all the things we said against him. It hurts, you know, you are not trusted by someone who, above anyone else in this world, should trust you.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:28   #6387

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
How has anyone come out with the idea that Ronaldinho can't pass, that is why he can't play the CAM?

You may talk about his lack of movement, but that is why the midfield behind him will be Gattuso--Pirlo--Flamini; and I think people are talking more about what they feel then what they have watched.

Ronaldinho is motivated and will move for the team when he is motivated, that is very sure. In Spain tactics meant nothing, and it seems pretty obvious that is the same for Brazil. This was Ronaldinho's first try at Serie A, and he did not do that badly considering all the factors.

However, to talk about Ronaldinho's passing ability is down-right ridiculous, because he is clearly a superior passer of the ball than Kaka and sprays so many passes, you just have to watch one game with him to know that.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:38   #6388

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
What in heavens name are you talking about? People said Ronaldinho doesn't move enough on the pitch and that's why he's not suited to play CAM on our team. Dinho is probably our most creative player on the squad but he just does not move enough.
Mystik is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:41   #6389

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Just a quick update here: Season ticket sales in Serie A at this moment
Inter leads the way with 24000 tickets sold, a 15% increase compared to last year;
Milan stands proudly with 800 tickets sold, compared to the 12000 tickets sold this time last year.

Cutting down your main revenue stream for quick cash. Now, THAT is how you run a business.
slifersd is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 13:43   #6390

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Can Dinho still moves is one thing, but to doubt his passing is another.
I think he is the best passer from the Left side, period.
But can he beat defenders week in and week out? Can he stay healthy? and most of all, is he willing to work are questions.

AS for this Cissohko thing, to be honest, if it is happening in any other clubs, I will believe the team instead of the player. But thats really not the case.
If the rumor is true about first loaning the player for 3mil with an option after one season for 12mil as long as Cissohko manages to play 50% of the games. That to me is stupid and just a way for Milan to not spend money. Simply b/c from what I had been reading about these Dental problems, they are more long term concerns than next year concerns. Thus, I really doubt Cissohko won't be playing 50% of the games for Milan next season unless he ain't good enough or he get into a terrible injury unrelated to the dental thing.

Lastly, as for all these rumors about linking us with him or him or him. Well, that could just be a way for Galli to hope to increase the season's ticket sales, it is still 400 or 401 now.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.