AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 13:12   #6466

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
At least he paid 68mil for Kaka. On the other hand we want to pay 0 and still go back to Milano with a player. Not even your brother will accept a deal like that....let alone a friend.

Friends are friends.....but business is business.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 13:13   #6467

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLOND !-,-! View Post
i heard that kaka=68 milions + emerson + redondo , true ?
I don't think so. Not sure from what orifice you pulled that from.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 13:22   #6468

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
I wonder if mrki knows that Harry Redknapp is trying to talk Figo into coming out of retirement to play for Tottenham? Now there's a creative midfield target for Milan.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 13:39   #6469

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Just when we think we have already done the worst two transfer dealings of the summer, by selling Kaka and Gourcuff, we're supposed to offer £20 million + Flamini for Adebayor... Unbelieveable, this better be just an insane rumour.
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 13:47   #6470

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Ive really melloyed out now Im going to wait until the mercato is over then if the situation needs I will go mad , but until its over and we have done nothing I will try to remain calm ......UNLESS we sign Luca Toni then I will explode
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 14:25   #6471

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Ive really melloyed out now Im going to wait until the mercato is over then if the situation needs I will go mad , but until its over and we have done nothing I will try to remain calm ......UNLESS we sign Luca Toni then I will explode
With joy? He's still a great goalscorer you know.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 14:36   #6472

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Zhirkov is in London to complete his medical before signing for Chelsea.

goal.com (Italian)

Galliani returns from Spain emptyhanded - goal.com


Honestly, we are a joke right now. Just when I think I can't hate our management more, they find a way to sink to new lows. It's simple isn't it--to buy players you need to spend money. Berlusconi does not want to. The one thing I was counting on was Galliani's friendship with Perez where we basically laid down for them. A loan would be a great option, but if not then why not spend some money. We have been unable to get any striker whatsoever. What is even more depressing is that we are competing with Marseille and Stuttgart for Huntelaar. Honestly, does a fall from grace have to be so abrupt and unceremonious?

We can't even have the leftovers of bigger, richer clubs like Real Madrid. If I were Berlusconi I would wither in shame.

The entire football world is in debt. If it means that we have to go in debt to buy players then so be it. I don't care about the books etc. I care about a competitive team that doesn't shame itself. We will not win anything for a long time with this philosophy. And if the management screws us, then I hope we don't. I also hope that Berlusconi gets the message that HE IS NOT WANTED.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 05-07-2009 at 14:47.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 14:40   #6473

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
With joy? He's still a great goalscorer you know.
4 Years ago my friend I would of beeb okay but he can't run can't shoot can't turn well he can turn like a bus he is just so slow and awkward he's one of those players that I don't know how he got as far as he did but I cannot argue with his goalscoring , I just know that it would be an awfull signing for Milan and anyone who disagrees know's nothing about football In his day he was good not great just good but watching him in the CL and at the conf cup it was embarassing how mediocure he has gotten so quickly....BTW Im presuming you were being sarcastic.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 15:20   #6474

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
We can't even have the leftovers of bigger, richer clubs like Real Madrid. If I were Berlusconi I would wither in shame.
We all know that if there's something Berlu hasn't got it's shame. But frankly with all other stuff he's been up to lately (well, all his life really) what he's been doing to Milan these last few season pales in comparison...
Ceceves is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 15:33   #6475

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Didn't Galliani say: "A new striker will not arrive by Monday, so please wait?"

It's not like he came back empty handed, he told everyone that the striker(s) would not be coming tomorrow, so please, calm down.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 16:03   #6476

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Didn't Galliani say: "A new striker will not arrive by Monday, so please wait?"

It's not like he came back empty handed, he told everyone that the striker(s) would not be coming tomorrow, so please, calm down.
Of course he said that because he knows that the bargain bin is only filled in late August.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 16:20   #6477

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
4 Years ago my friend I would of beeb okay but he can't run can't shoot can't turn well he can turn like a bus he is just so slow and awkward he's one of those players that I don't know how he got as far as he did but I cannot argue with his goalscoring , I just know that it would be an awfull signing for Milan and anyone who disagrees know's nothing about football In his day he was good not great just good but watching him in the CL and at the conf cup it was embarassing how mediocure he has gotten so quickly....BTW Im presuming you were being sarcastic.
Well, let's say I was teasing a bit. But he is still a great goalscorer (38 goals in 56 games for Bayern) and while he's not the player he once was, at 30 he's not a complete invalid either. I actually wouldn't mind having him as he could be a very valuable role player. But even if Milan had him (which they won't as Bayern has assured him he's in their plans for this year) they would still need to buy another striker who was more of a long-term solution. But Fabiano and Huntelaar are still on the table. I think it's very likely Milan will sign someone of that caliber rather than have to rely on Toni or Peter Crouch (who would be much farther down my list than Luca Toni!) as the main in-the-box striker.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 16:25   #6478

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Here, maybe this will make some of you feel a little bit less hopeless:

Quote:
A €20m Bid From AC Milan Will Secure Luis Fabiano From Sevilla - Report
The Brazilians' agent has made it clear how much it will take for Sevilla to consider selling their hitman...
5 Jul 2009 18:53:11

A bid of around €20m will see Sevilla allow Luis Fabiano to enter into negotiations with AC Milan, according to reports from the Italian press.

Il Corriere dello Sport states that Jose Fuentes, the Brazilian’s representative, believes that if the Italian side re-assess their offer for the 28-year old, then Sevilla will be forced to accept it.

Goal.com understands that a €14m offer was rejected by the Rojiblancos earlier this week, but the striker remains the Rosseneri’s prime transfer target and Fuentes confirmed that Fabiano has made it clear that he wants permission to discuss terms over a potential move to Serie A.

“I think a bid of between €20m and €22m will see the clubs reach an agreement. The positions are not so distant. This is just the beginning of the negotiations,” said Fuentes.

Fabiano finished top scorer in the 2009 Confederations Cup, as his nation overcame the USA 3-2 in the final to lift the crown. In 2008, he finished runner up to Daniel Guiza for the Pichichi crown offered to the leading goalscorer in Spain.

Sevilla are desperate to cling onto their star, but Fuentes is hopeful a deal can be reached.

“It is true that Sevilla rejected the first proposal, but they have also indicated their willingness to negotiate,” he added.

Fabiano joined Sevilla from Portuguese side Porto in 2005, for a fee of €8m.

Paul Macdonald, Goal.com
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...s-fabiano-from
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 17:06   #6479

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
I'm just curious of who shall we not buy next. Ballack?
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 20:51   #6480

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Seems like Galliani wants to go for both Fabiano and Huntelaar. Wonder if we get Hernanes if Pirlo leaves?
rt9 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.