![]() |
|
|
#391 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Then should I say, Kaka went to a CLUB that respect and love Kaka.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#392 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
by showing the money, if I may add.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#393 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Belgium
![]() |
I would add that Kaka belongs to Money and no more to Jesus !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#394 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I cant believe you pepole still think Kaka' wanted to leave. He was sold like a toy.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#395 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, if Pato is a Chelsea player, would you guys still think Pato is after money...
Can you all just admit that Berlu sucks and that he is driving Milan into the ground and wants to sell everyone thats worth selling. |
|
|
|
|
|
#396 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Pato doesn't/hasn't got contract improvement almost every year like Kaka.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#397 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
The thing is, if Seedorf is making 4.5 mil a year, how much do you think Pato, or Kaka should make. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#398 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#399 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
With Kaka, almost every year there were always rumours about his transfer and as we know Kaka stayed and his contract's renewed. ![]() Seedorf like Pirlo got 4 mil euros and this is acceptable since in that time Seedorf (and Pirlo) showed great performances. I never hear Seedorf renew his contract almost every year. Last edited by Siregar; 06-07-2009 at 10:55. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#400 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#401 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#402 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
J |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#403 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#404 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
I think you spoke to early. LOL!
I cannot believe that we are still playing this awful tune. Season hasnt started yet and we are commting trespasses against one another. YES! We are for the worse punching ourselves, more clearly our club... and for what puropse and to what end do you all want? Is this going to get us anywhere? If it does it isnt a nice place for ones soul and well being. Serious guys we dont go after our own, the owner and even those who were once with and who have contributed much... YEAH KAKA AND SHEVA. This is an indictment of who we are and reflects to all what kind of PEOPLE we are or should be. The disappointment of KAKA to Madrid is a foregone conclusion. What is really disappointing is the way some of us are acting. THAT'S the REAL tragedy! If I knew NOTHING about the history of this team and came to MilanMania or any Milan Fan Site to read some of the posts, I would come to the conclusion that this CLUB SUCKS and always has sucked. I wouldnt want to be part of a group who thinks this of their club, even more so when those of you who say you love this club thinks it SUCKS and never have a good thing to say at anytime. This idiocy has even gotten the members I admire all in a immature fit! This is not about KAKA anymore. Mark what I've just said! Irregardless of where he is or where he ended up, this thing is no longer an indictment of his character. It now comes down to who each and everyone of us are as individuals. Dont blame or judge Kaka anymore. Judgment and reflection of character is now pointed at each one of you NOT KAKA. Dont blame me or Kaka for this ugliness which should be alien to all of us. This ugliness was manifested not by his decision to leave, but by how many of you dealt with this adversity. FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#405 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Here is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever read in all my years as a Milan fan. It might test your gag reflex.
Quote:
Can we say "wackjob," boys and girls? Unbelievable. |
|
|
|
|