AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 03:12   #391

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
So you're insinuating that every player who's been sold is because of your reason above?


Don't be too sure. Perez is assembling a group of overpriced individuals, not a team. There's a difference.
Then should I say, Kaka went to a CLUB that respect and love Kaka.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:22   #392

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
by showing the money, if I may add.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:21   #393

TSHI

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Belgium
TSHI is on a distinguished road
I would add that Kaka belongs to Money and no more to Jesus !!!
TSHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:46   #394

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I cant believe you pepole still think Kaka' wanted to leave. He was sold like a toy.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:26   #395

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Well, if Pato is a Chelsea player, would you guys still think Pato is after money...

Can you all just admit that Berlu sucks and that he is driving Milan into the ground and wants to sell everyone thats worth selling.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:27   #396

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Pato doesn't/hasn't got contract improvement almost every year like Kaka.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:29   #397

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Pato doesn't/hasn't got contract improvement almost every year like Kaka.
Well, Pato had been with the club for 18months or so and he did signed another contract, so that makes two.

The thing is, if Seedorf is making 4.5 mil a year, how much do you think Pato, or Kaka should make.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:49   #398

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Pato doesn't/hasn't got contract improvement almost every year like Kaka.
I think Pato will have one this summer!!
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:53   #399

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Well, Pato had been with the club for 18months or so and he did signed another contract, so that makes two.

The thing is, if Seedorf is making 4.5 mil a year, how much do you think Pato, or Kaka should make.
I never hear Pato did sing new contract. He has clause in his contract that he will get contract improvement after year(s) with Milan and this is logic. I don't oppose contract improvement but not when there is rumour about other club interest to the player, the player gets new contract.

With Kaka, almost every year there were always rumours about his transfer and as we know Kaka stayed and his contract's renewed.

Seedorf like Pirlo got 4 mil euros and this is acceptable since in that time Seedorf (and Pirlo) showed great performances. I never hear Seedorf renew his contract almost every year.

Last edited by Siregar; 06-07-2009 at 10:55.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:21   #400

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Can you all just admit that Berlu sucks and that he is driving Milan into the ground and wants to sell everyone thats worth selling.
Nobody denies that.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41   #401

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I never hear Pato did sing new contract. He has clause in his contract that he will get contract improvement after year(s) with Milan and this is logic. I don't oppose contract improvement but not when there is rumour about other club interest to the player, the player gets new contract.

With Kaka, almost every year there were always rumours about his transfer and as we know Kaka stayed and his contract's renewed.

Seedorf like Pirlo got 4 mil euros and this is acceptable since in that time Seedorf (and Pirlo) showed great performances. I never hear Seedorf renew his contract almost every year.
Well, like you said about Pirlo and Seedorf, Kaka deserves to get his raise. I mean, being the TOP scorer in CL, winning those Player of the Year award and leading Milan to win CL, if those are not reasons for a raise I don't know what is.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 13:13   #402

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Well, like you said about Pirlo and Seedorf, Kaka deserves to get his raise. I mean, being the TOP scorer in CL, winning those Player of the Year award and leading Milan to win CL, if those are not reasons for a raise I don't know what is.
I think both of your points are valid, though Gabriel I don't think Kaka` got a raise only after winning the CL, playing of the year ward, and top scorer in CL. I think all of these things you mentioned only happens once...

J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 13:20   #403

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Then should I say, Kaka went to a CLUB that respect and love Kaka.
So Madrid spent obscene amounts on Kaka and CRonaldo merely out of love rather than wanting to make money and win trophies? Spare me, please.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:18   #404

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Wow Kui, you really shut this thread down
I think you spoke to early. LOL!
I cannot believe that we are still playing this awful tune.
Season hasnt started yet and we are commting trespasses against one another. YES! We are for the worse punching ourselves, more clearly our club... and for what puropse and to what end do you all want? Is this going to get us anywhere? If it does it isnt a nice place for ones soul and well being. Serious guys we dont go after our own, the owner and even those who were once with and who have contributed much... YEAH KAKA AND SHEVA.
This is an indictment of who we are and reflects to all what kind of PEOPLE we are or should be.
The disappointment of KAKA to Madrid is a foregone conclusion. What is really disappointing is the way some of us are acting. THAT'S the REAL tragedy!
If I knew NOTHING about the history of this team and came to MilanMania or any Milan Fan Site to read some of the posts, I would come to the conclusion that this CLUB SUCKS and always has sucked. I wouldnt want to be part of a group who thinks this of their club, even more so when those of you who say you love this club thinks it SUCKS and never have a good thing to say at anytime.
This idiocy has even gotten the members I admire all in a immature fit!
This is not about KAKA anymore. Mark what I've just said! Irregardless of where he is or where he ended up, this thing is no longer an indictment of his character.
It now comes down to who each and everyone of us are as individuals. Dont blame or judge Kaka anymore. Judgment and reflection of character is now pointed at each one of you NOT KAKA. Dont blame me or Kaka for this ugliness which should be alien to all of us. This ugliness was manifested not by his decision to leave, but by how many of you dealt with this adversity.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:13   #405

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Here is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever read in all my years as a Milan fan. It might test your gag reflex.

Quote:
Kaka’s Mega Move To Real Madrid Was A Sign From God – Wife
The other half of the Brazilian superstar has given her thoughts on her husband’s switch to Spain.

Kaka’s move to Real Madrid from Milan was confirmed on June 8, 2009, in a deal that would see the Brazilian join the Spanish club for the next six seasons. The deal cost the 'Casa Blanca' a mammoth fee of over €65 million, which kicked off their spending spree this summer.

For the first time since the move was sealed, the wife of the player, Caroline Celico, had her say on the transfer, and more significantly the cost, something that she has declared is a sign from God.

“There are people out there who need our help,” Caroline stated in an interview, as reported by Corriere dello Sport.

“I made a covenant with the Lord, that I was convinced in spirit to marry a virgin. After falling in love with Kaka, I thought that I would fail in doing this; however I told him clearly that I wanted to remain a virgin until marriage.

“It was a signal that I had respected the Lord, and now there is a sign from God, through Real Madrid.

“How can someone, in this period of crisis, be worth so much money? It is because God has put this money into the hands of Real Madrid, in order to recruit Kaka.

“From here we can open a church in Madrid, as there are people who must hear our words.”


Kaka and his wife are both evangelical Christians, who are involved with an organisation that preaches the word of the Lord. There is a video currently on Youtube which outlines their objectives through this mission, which they will be hoping to pursue further in Spain.

(Goal.com)
Yeah, I'm sure God told Real Madrid to spend over $200 million like candy right smack in the midst of a worldwide economic crisis.

Can we say "wackjob," boys and girls? Unbelievable.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.