![]() |
|
|
#6646 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
B/c selling Pirlo is for 25M is like selling him for 34.5 mil as Milan will no longer need to pay his wages(9.5 with tax) for next season. While as Hernanes might costs 40mil, but his wages is 5mil, thus 45mil. Then you add in the length of Pirlo's contract(at least 2 yrs remaining), thats 19mil. While even if Hernanes get to increase after the first year by 1mil, that would be 6.5 per year=13mil. Another saving of 6mil. Therefore, the total amount of spent by Milan is only 4.5MIl for an upgrade in Hernanes in the next three years. Thats smart business. But like I said, getting Hernenez and selling Pirlo is just one little step to get the team better. Getting Hernenez and selling Seedorf(Mr. 4-time CL winner) is s huge step forward. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6647 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
i don't mind to have Seedorf, as long as he plays a substitute role, nothing more. With Dihno now in the CAM position, Seedorf may become more crucial than expected. Dihno could seriously break down any moment. Who else do we have? DiGenarro is more of a striker. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6648 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6649 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6650 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
On top of that, even if Dinho is injured. I think Leo will actually play with a flat 4-4-2. With Abate and Janku on both wings. Zambro and Flamini will overlap. And Pirlo and Gattuso both in the middle of the midfield. WHile Pato and Borreillo are upfront. Not that I am doubting Dinho, but to me thats a more solid lineup, than 4-3-3 with Milan current players. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6651 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Oh, just great. Keep it up Milan! I thought we needed the "water-tight" defense not Juve for God's sake. At this rate, teams like Juve and Inter will make as many quality transfers in a year as we do in several!
Juventus Ready To Deal For Napoli's Fabiano Santacroce - Report The Bianconeri are ready to make their move for the talented stopper, with coach Ciro Ferrara demanding a watertight defence... 7 Jul 2009 10:15:57 Juventus are ready to reconstruct the path that will lead them to driving Napoli's Fabiano Santacroce towards Turin, according to Tuttosport. New coach Ciro Ferrara, who has strong links to Napoli, wants to bring in Santacroce in order to complete what would be a starting four that would also include Fabio Cannavaro, Nicola Legrottaglie and Giorgio Chiellini. The report suggests Ferrara wants a formidable defence as Juve are aiming to challenge for Scudetto and Champions League success next season. The Bianconeri are now ready to make their move for the stopper and it is widely believed that they have the resources to do so. Napoli have signed Juan Camilo Zuniga, leading to speculation that the former Brescia defender could be allowed to move on. However, the problem Juve face is the player's price. Voices around the San Paolo claim Napoli want around €6 million, but the Old Lady want to spend less than that. However, should Juve cash-in on David Trezeguet, who has been linked to French side Olympique Lyonnais, they may have enough funds in their transfer kitty in order to provision Santacroce's arrival. |
|
|
|
|
#6652 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6653 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6654 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6655 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
If the Cissoko deal ended up working, it would have been one of the best transfers of the whole market season. What he says is true and Galliani's tactics are simply failing. You can be greedy and miserly, but don't expect to get anything back as a result....
Aly Cissokho Happy To Stay At Porto After Milan Fiasco The Frenchman insists he is fit as a fiddle and looks forward to next season with the Dragoes, but was coy over rumours linking him with Lyon. 7 Jul 2009 10:35:51 Aly Cissokho’s move from Porto to Milan fell through last month after the Rossoneri medical staff alleged that the player could be prone to muscular injuries due to a dental issue. The Rossoneri had reportedly agreed a €15 million fee with the Portuguese club who then refused to re-negotiate the terms of the deal. “There is a money problem between the clubs and they said I had problems with my teeth to cover it up,” Cissokho explained to French newspaper L’Equipe before starting pre-season training with Porto today. “There is no truth in it. I came to know of this thing when I was about to leave for my holidays. I was very surprised because I had just passed a medical and no problems had emerged both with the club and the Italian League. “Now I am focused on Porto. I’ll resume training with the club and I’m very happy. I did not forget that I was still playing at Guegnon only a year ago. I am still 21 and time is on my side to progress.” But Cissokho refused to be drawn on reports that French giants Lyon are ready to launch a fresh bid for his services. “I don’t know much about it,” he said. “After what happened, I am cautious. There is still a lot to go in the transfer market and we’ll see.” Vince Masiello, Goal.com |
|
|
|
|
#6656 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
![]() |
purchased OGUCHI ONYEWU
Belgique passport good performances during last Confederation Cup
__________________
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3487/milan600ks4.jpg |
|
|
|
|
#6657 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Official: We Have Gotten Onyewu For Free Its On The Website!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#6658 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
For U.S. market, I guess. I don't know whether I should be happy or not.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#6659 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
And this is how Berlu and Galliani work,i have to admit they always come out of the blue Onyewu is on hell of a beast he is the man we needed good backup for Nesta and Thiago,now a LB and striker for gods sake!
|
|
|
|
|
#6660 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Now thats an interesting signing. Now we have the TOWER of all TOWER at CB.
I think he will do fine in Series A as there are less small and mobile strikers, well there is Pato but he plays for Milan. BUt I will reserve my judgement on him in CL. Anyway, he will be an upgrade from Senderous, Kaladze and Bonera(injured too much). |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|