AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 05:24   #7006

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Is this one of your jokes or is this a REAL DEAL.
It looks like it is another joke ... and if that's the case, that's starting to be boring as it is the transfers of the real mercato topic and not fantasy signings one.

PS: I didn't find anything anywhere and anyway, if we don't want to pay 20M for Huntelaar or Fabiano, why would we pay 40M for Tevez rights ?
GeoTav is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 05:25   #7007

swordfish

Registered User
 
swordfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Zagreb,Croatia
Fave Players: maldini,beckenbauer,baresi,breitner
swordfish is on a distinguished road
elano could be a good signing
__________________


--u obrani zgusnuto, u napadu leprsavo--
swordfish is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 05:34   #7008

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Lets do an POO Scenario.

The most optimistic SCEnario:

------------Abbiati----------
Zambro---Nesta--T.Si--Cisokho
----Rinho/Fla--Pirlo---Hernanes
------------Dinho------------
--------Pato----L.Fabiano


The optimum(most probaly) Scenario

-----------Abbiati------------
Zambro---Nesta--T.S---A.Santos
---Rinho/Fla--Pirlo---Ambro/Fla
------------Dinho--------------
--------Pato-----L.Fabiano-----

The most pesimistic Scenario

-----------Abbiati---------------
Zambro---Nesta---T.Silva--Janku
--Rinho/Fla---Pirlo---Ambro/Fla
------------Dinho-------------
-------Pato---L.F/L.Toni/?/Borriello

A CF will arrive for sure,but cant say who.


I came to the conclusion that, in any case we can not challenge for the scuddeto nor the CL. There are way to much IFs (Leonardo,Nesta,T.Silva,Dinho,Borriello) and I am asumunig aother are solid good,and still I cant find the optimizm to say that We can do it!!

So what I'm basically saying, we will not be succesfull this year, as soon as u accept that,the better for all of Us. But lets be at least smart, and get 2 players now, one in the Winter Mercato and Dzeko and a defender next year. And then only we are set.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 05:39   #7009

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It looks like it is another joke ... and if that's the case, that's starting to be boring as it is the transfers of the real mercato topic and not fantasy signings one.

PS: I didn't find anything anywhere and anyway, if we don't want to pay 20M for Huntelaar or Fabiano, why would we pay 40M for Tevez rights ?
Thats exactly what I thought, but knowing Berlu and Galli, they used to be full of GREAT surprises.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 05:43   #7010

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
The thing is that I doubt even with your most optimistic team, we can win the League as winning the league actually needs depth.
But in CL, I really think any team could win the CL, esp after group stages. As long as you are lucky with draws, forms of players and injuries(none for your team and many for your opponents). Having said that, as much as I love Milan to win CL with its current squad, I really don't want them to do so, as then Berlu and Galli will definitely not spend a cent anymore in Milan while extending the likes of Mr.4-time he will be Mr. 5-time with his contract and the rest of the Fantastic Four.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 06:16   #7011

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
If we had finished fourth and got knocked out in qualifying it would of been better , as then B&G would know (they know already but hope ) that we are past it not crap but not able to challenge and would have to invest.

The thing is in 2 years (and I have no doubt ) they would still carry on with the same team are they really going to try and have this team play into there 40's its maddness and while I don't think there stupid the fact is when people hit old age (which they both have) rational thinking goes out the window. Have you ever noticed that old people always say everything Food , Movies , Sport , EVERYTHING is always better in the old days and the don't listen to reason.

These guys are not with it anymore the longer this goes on the are going to ruin Ac Milan to the point where it will take hundreds of millions and maybe 10 years to repair.

I think they are seriously bad for Milan and need to sell up or let a younger person run the club nothing crazy like Madrid but reasonable spending and planning for the future.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:04   #7012

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
As the main sentence of this mercato is "we balance the books", if we had finished 4th, we would have sold Kaka' AND another of our stars as we would have earned less money (by not qualifying then to the CL groups stage) ...

So I don't really understand when I read people saying things starting by "I hope" and ending by "we don't win ...", no matter what competition. All I hope is that we will win next year and show to Real Madrid, Manchester City and other clubs of that kind that you can win with a good mix of players without spending hundreds of millions each mercato.

That said, it looks like I'm alone on this here ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:10   #7013

'The Bulldog'

Registered User
 
'The Bulldog''s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: 'Ringhio' Gattuso, kaka, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato
'The Bulldog' is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
how about we replace the fans?

let's start from you mrki, please get your purpose in life elsewhere.

although the scale of your pathetic display never fails to amaze me.
fLame you are an absolute @*!#head!! Actually you are the pathetic piece of *@#& that doesn't belong in this forum.

At least mrki contributes constructive opinions in whats relevant to this forum, all you provide is garbage!! You can't just post comments criticising whoever you want, just not on!!

I reckon you should be kicked-out of this forum for good...you are not wanted!!
'The Bulldog' is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:25   #7014

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
As the main sentence of this mercato is "we balance the books", if we had finished 4th, we would have sold Kaka' AND another of our stars as we would have earned less money (by not qualifying then to the CL groups stage) ...

So I don't really understand when I read people saying things starting by "I hope" and ending by "we don't win ...", no matter what competition. All I hope is that we will win next year and show to Real Madrid, Manchester City and other clubs of that kind that you can win with a good mix of players without spending hundreds of millions each mercato.

That said, it looks like I'm alone on this here ...
with the ending sentences you are making all of us like we hope dont win this season. i`m sure that everybody in this forums (except Gabriel,who publicly stated today that he doesnt want milan to win,so Berlu doesnt feel like he should stop pouring money in Milan ) wants Milan to win titles this year.

The only difference btw me and you is thati want to win for US, for our pleasure for our sake,and even Berlu`s sake, not to show/proof MADRID wrong, when in reality nobody wouldnt mind having kaka and CR7 here(because what you basically saying is that if CR7 benzema and albiol were to come here you would be unhappy.

Me personaly, couldnt care less for them, even more when my team is going down atm.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:26   #7015

'The Bulldog'

Registered User
 
'The Bulldog''s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: 'Ringhio' Gattuso, kaka, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato
'The Bulldog' is on a distinguished road
Reza, you are a adminstrator on this forum....seriously fLame needs to be banned from this forum.

Please read his latest comments towards mrki. I'm not looking after mrki, but you can't just post derogatory comments directed at other members.
'The Bulldog' is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:29   #7016

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'The Bulldog' View Post
Reza, you are a adminstrator on this forum....seriously fLame needs to be banned from this forum.

Please read his latest comments towards mrki. I'm not looking after mrki, but you can't just post derogatory comments directed at other members.
he will come back with another username, its just his nature to that!! its better if you put an ignore on him,and youll be happy
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:50   #7017

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
As the main sentence of this mercato is "we balance the books", if we had finished 4th, we would have sold Kaka' AND another of our stars as we would have earned less money (by not qualifying then to the CL groups stage) ...

So I don't really understand when I read people saying things starting by "I hope" and ending by "we don't win ...", no matter what competition. All I hope is that we will win next year and show to Real Madrid, Manchester City and other clubs of that kind that you can win with a good mix of players without spending hundreds of millions each mercato.

That said, it looks like I'm alone on this here ...
Barcelona, and ManU had done that. But they actually have a good mix of youth with Exp. players. Where as Milan have over the hill players or injury prone players with no depth.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:53   #7018

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Barcelona, and ManU had done that. But they actually have a good mix of youth with Exp. players. Where as Milan have over the hill players or injury prone players with no depth.
I don't think they balanced the books at all ...
And these clubs often splash big money, even if Barcelona complains about what does Madrid, they have spent a lot each year ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:55   #7019

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
with the ending sentences you are making all of us like we hope dont win this season. i`m sure that everybody in this forums (except Gabriel,who publicly stated today that he doesnt want milan to win,so Berlu doesnt feel like he should stop pouring money in Milan ) wants Milan to win titles this year.

The only difference btw me and you is thati want to win for US, for our pleasure for our sake,and even Berlu`s sake, not to show/proof MADRID wrong, when in reality nobody wouldnt mind having kaka and CR7 here(because what you basically saying is that if CR7 benzema and albiol were to come here you would be unhappy.

Me personaly, couldnt care less for them, even more when my team is going down atm.
What you are saying is for Milan to win and then have guys like Seedorf, DIda, Favalli, Kala and others to continue to play for Milan till they are 40s. While Berlu and Galli will stop adding to the squad....

Personally, I think it will take a miracle for Milan to win anything next year with its current squad.

As Juve is just getting stronger by the weeks and Inter is Inter.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:57   #7020

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I don't think they balanced the books at all ...
And these clubs often splash big money, even if Barcelona complains about what does Madrid, they have spent a lot each year ...
Geo, thats how you build a competitive squad. You constantly need to improve the squad in order to stay on top.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.