![]() |
|
|
#7021 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7022 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Everybody wants for Milan to win trophies and play good no matter what.
I can't just decide to stop being a Milan fan...it's in my heart.... But some people show their love by supporting everything this MGT does, and some show their support with criticizing when things start to go down hill whis is at least constructive, unlike being a sheep (not to offend anyone) ![]() ..let's just not split among ourselves into fractions now.... ![]()
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
#7023 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Then of course, I wouldn't be unhappy to have these players (even if actually, I wouldn't complain, but I wouldn't be the happiest guy in the world with them as I don't like Benzema and I don't especially like Ronaldo too even if I have to admit he is one of the best players on this planet), but we went in another direction, and complaining all the time about that won't change anything. Of course, my last sentence wasn't said correctly, but I'm so sick to read all these pessimistic points of view ... I will check if you are in the pessimistic bandwagon, but you have to admit that it's starting to be all the time the same posts ?! PS: Jay Crisp publicly said he would have prefered if we ended 4th and disqualified from the CL ... it's one more ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7024 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7025 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
The constructive people are the ones who are able to positively criticize when something is good and who are able to negatively criticize when they think something is bad ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7026 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think you guys have to distinguish the ones being reasonable and the ones being positive.
I don't think it matters if you r being positive or negative about the current situation as this is a forum, fans have rights to express their opinions. |
|
|
|
|
#7027 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Yesss, you said it my friend
..."when things go bad" ..things are bad for the last two seasons
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
#7028 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
![]() |
Quote:
Everyone has been bashing Galliani on here when it comes to his money management, but what is so wrong with trying to low-ball a team?? Sevilla threw out a 35m price tag on Sevilla. Galliani is trying to bring them back to life and say he's not worth that much. WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT!!?? If we can sign the hottest striker out there at the moment (Based on Confed Cup performance) for less than 20m, is anyone going to complain? Trust me, I dont believe when he says our market is over after Fabiano or a striker. We all know there is a search for a left back or else we would have never "almost-signed" Cissokho. To be honest (I know I will get yelled at for this one), I would really like Dossena as a cheap option. He was amazing two years ago in Serie A, he's Italian, and to be honest, never was given a chance by Rafa's rotation in Liverpool. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7029 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2009
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
gabriel , i totally disagree with you. Seedorf just turned 34 and he still can do alot for the team, favalli is a very good substitute and he has experience and can play in the left or as central defender, also can play in coppa italia.
personally i think milan need only a good goalkeeper ( maybe amelia ) , and a new LB as it seemed in the last season that janko can`t continue playin untill the end of the season. and a striker ( i prefer huntlaar ) and a CM such as hernanez and i prefer a good play who wudn`t mind to stay on the bench. lets just hope that galliani will close the deal with a striker, maybe fabiano but i think he is expensive for his age. |
|
|
|
|
#7030 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Not going to discuss the Luis' deal as I think Galli is doing what every MGT should be doing. But for the Cissohko's deal. Thats something I really cannot handle and deal with as from the looks of it, I really think Galli tried to get a discount on a player after the deal was done. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7031 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Quote:
In the case of Fabiano, I think 20 mill is too much for him and even I wouldn't pay more. But you can't go out and offer 20 mil for David Villa or Fabregas.....
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
|
#7032 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
If you just look at the facts(our first team),then we can win the C.League,the group stage we will survive,thats just nothing to worry about,but really looking to our first team.....we won the CL with Janku as LB so we can do it again!
Abbiati Zambrotta-Nesta-Silva-Janku Rhino-Pirlo-Ambro Pato-Fabiano-Dinho. Really is it so bad?No its worldclass acctually,if this team can play up to standard they can win anything.. |
|
|
|
|
#7033 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
You say that Seedorf is 34 and can still gives a lot to the team. Well, what had he done for the team since he was 32? NOTHING. As for Favalli, personally I don't mind him as a backup player, but I would rather have that spot for guys like Darmian or Alberterzzi. ESP in games in Coppa Italia. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7034 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
![]() |
Quote:
I just read that Bari are chasing Andreolli. He played extremely well for the U-21s. I would love a Criscito and Andreolli swoop! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7035 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
What I am saying is that winning CL does rely on luck more than the depth of the team. But with our current squad, even with Luis coming, Milan must hope to have easy draws every round while all the starting 11 remains in form and uninjure. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|