AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-2009, 12:43   #7621

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
yes,but love is younger,he scores lots of goals.fabiano scored goals on confederations cup and that makes him a great striker?if you ask me,love would be better choice
Don´t get me wrong, but I can´t believe you wrote that...Love better than Fabiano? Sorry, Love is a good player for a middle club, but to put him on the on the same sentence with Luis Fabiano show you didn´t saw Fabiano playing in regular basis...

Just look at Fabiano´s gol average(in São Paulo, Sevilla and Brazil NT) and compare with Love in Palmeiras, CSKA and Brazil NT...how can you say that only for the goals in Confederation Cup the guy is saying Fabiano is better? Sorry, but anyone that watch a little of both(and not only look at age) can see the IMENSE diference in talent...sorry, but it´s unbelievble to see someone saying that Love is better than Luis. You would be called crazy for my entire country(no ofense)...

Btw, enough with this age thing. Luis is 28/29 years old!! He is at his prime, period!! And the since he takes care of his body, and works hard, I have no doubt the guy can play at high livel for more 4 years, at least.

We already have Pato(a young forward) up front. I don´t want Milan to be like Arsenal, full of you promise youngsters that can´t lead a team to title. A 28 years old isn´t youngster, but it´s far from old...you can´t make a winning team only with young players.

Btw, It´s not like Fabiano is coming like Pancaro, Favalli, Emerson...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 13-07-2009 at 12:47.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 12:56   #7622

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Question: Would everyone be happy with the following for the rest of the mercato (From today onward):

1. Fabiano IN
2. Hernanes IN
3. Pirlo OUT- Alex IN(in a trade with Chelsea)
4. Pasqual IN

I'm leaving out the CB to see what everyone thinks.
Thats, imo, would be a great mercato(in our actual conditions).

I care less for this " I want a team full of Italians" mantra...But I also don´t want Milan to come to my Brazil and sign good players(Andre Santos) when you can have one European that would not use a non-Eu spot.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 13-07-2009 at 13:02.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 13:02   #7623

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Thats, imo, would be a great mercato(in our actual conditions).
Since I dont believe Carlo will let Alex go, than Carvalho or Ivanovic can come in handy too.

Pirllo = Ivanovic + 18 mil euros....this is not bad at all.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 13:18   #7624

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Since I dont believe Carlo will let Alex go, than Carvalho or Ivanovic can come in handy too.

Pirllo = Ivanovic + 18 mil euros....this is not bad at all.
These are two players (Alex and Ivanovic) Carlo was trying to get for 2 years now. Now that he has them in his possession, it would be difficult to sign them.
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 13:29   #7625

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Since I dont believe Carlo will let Alex go, than Carvalho or Ivanovic can come in handy too.

Pirllo = Ivanovic + 18 mil euros....this is not bad at all.
What a way to broke my dream, kastriot

But you´re right, I forgot(for a moment) Carlo is the new Chelsea manager. Btw, I´m curious to see what will be Alex decision. His contract finish in may(2010), and until now I saw nothing about him sign a new one.

With Frank Arnesen(sp?) being named the new sports director(Alex was his purchase) and Carlo as the new coach, I find it strange that there´s no talking about a new contract. Maybe Alex will come free next season

Carvalho(even injure prone) or Ivanovic would be good too. We really need more depht at CB...and more important, competition.

I´m still not sold on T. Silva...not because of the talent, far from that, but because of the mental thing...

Btw, regarding Hernanes, I find it strange that the most reliable sites in Brazil have nothing about Braida and São Paulo negotiations. Strange...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 13:50   #7626

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
What a way to broke my dream, kastriot

But you´re right, I forgot(for a moment) Carlo is the new Chelsea manager. Btw, I´m curious to see what will be Alex decision. His contract finish in may(2010), and until now I saw nothing about him sign a new one.

With Frank Arnesen(sp?) being named the new sports director(Alex was his purchase) and Carlo as the new coach, I find it strange that there´s no talking about a new contract. Maybe Alex will come free next season

Carvalho(even injure prone) or Ivanovic would be good too. We really need more depht at CB...and more important, competition.

I´m still not sold on T. Silva...not because of the talent, far from that, but because of the mental thing...

Btw, regarding Hernanes, I find it strange that the most reliable sites in Brazil have nothing about Braida and São Paulo negotiations. Strange...
Who knows, perhaps they have to iron everything out first, so that they can make sure Hernanes can come over, and Pirlo can head to Chelski with no problematic teeth or locks or anything like that

Considering the tour in the states involving them as well, could it be that the three clubs are biding their time to make a huge announcement over in the states or something?

I mean, wouldn't that be ideal for everyone? We go and pick up Hernanes, Pirlo switchs sides over there, and everyone goes about their pre-season happy. I mean, if Kaka can do his medical for Real at the Confed Cup, why not us in the States?
Ryo is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 14:07   #7627

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
Hernanes hasn't even been officially approached yet i would be surprised if Milan are able to wrap a deal up for the player before the American tournament starts. Hernanes might be a Milan player but don't count your chickens yet we still are negotiating for other non eu players. Lets see what happens with Fabiano first than worry about other transfers, we still haven't brought any new players yet it is very hard to judge Galliani and Berlusconi transfer intention when Milan have been so inactive in the transfer market. Any way don't be so quick to cash in on Pirlo we have no idea how Leonardo can use him for all we know now Leonardo will rejuvenate the player making him relive his best form.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 14:15   #7628

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Who knows, perhaps they have to iron everything out first, so that they can make sure Hernanes can come over, and Pirlo can head to Chelski with no problematic teeth or locks or anything like that

Considering the tour in the states involving them as well, could it be that the three clubs are biding their time to make a huge announcement over in the states or something?

I mean, wouldn't that be ideal for everyone? We go and pick up Hernanes, Pirlo switchs sides over there, and everyone goes about their pre-season happy. I mean, if Kaka can do his medical for Real at the Confed Cup, why not us in the States?
I hope so, Ryo

For the ones that like coincidence, If Hernanes really leave São Paulo for Milan now, he will be leaving in the same way of Kaká and others São Paulo products in the past...in a poor form. And they all did great when started at the new Club.

The time is now to buy the guy, since he is starting to get questioned by São Paulo fans(like Kaka, Luis Fabiano, Julio Baptista), and the price will not be the same as last year when Barça bid(15M) but São Paulo asked for 25M Euros...

The only thing I don´t like, is throw in Hernanes the Pirlo, or even worse, Kaká heir tag. He has nothing to do with Kaka´s game and alot with Pirlo...but even with the last one "no show" peformances for the last 2 and a half season, his history and services are amazing at Milan.

There´s no need to put that extra weight at Hernanes back...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 13-07-2009 at 14:19.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 14:31   #7629

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Goal.com is saying that according with sportmediaset.it Braida will start negotiations with São Paulo about Hernanes.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-with-hernanes

In Brazil, still nothing...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 14:48   #7630

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, how do you feel Hernanes would fit in at Milan? Both personally an tactically?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 15:16   #7631

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
this is ridiculous, first i say to my friend that tevez is likely join Chelsea 20 minutes later the deal with man city is confirmed than i post a opinion that Milan isn't sure to get hernanes 20 minutes later they are in brazil negotiating a deal i am going to shut up now i fed up of being wrong.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 15:25   #7632

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncharles365 View Post
this is ridiculous, first i say to my friend that tevez is likely join Chelsea 20 minutes later the deal with man city is confirmed than i post a opinion that Milan isn't sure to get hernanes 20 minutes later they are in brazil negotiating a deal i am going to shut up now i fed up of being wrong.
Here's an idea johncharles. I suggest you post the following: "Milan will NEVER sign Santacroce, Hernanes, Criscito, Marchetti, and Fabiano"

If you post the above, maybe they will come true??!?!?!
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 16:07   #7633

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
ohhhh I just saw the video of hernanes this guy is incredibal simply rocks... he can even replace Dida . I saw him defending I saw him controling the m.field I saw him atacking Ia saw him scoring
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 16:09   #7634

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
ohhhh I just saw the video of hernanes this guy is incredibal simply rocks... he can even replace Dida . I saw him defending I saw him controling the m.field I saw him atacking Ia saw him scoring
I thought the videos showed him being good defensively... I didnt see anything bout him being good offensively.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 13-07-2009, 16:23   #7635

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
sorry but I wont dismiss my salf but the guy has the smell all over the field
__________________
AC MILAN



Last edited by sheva-gila; 13-07-2009 at 16:38.
sheva-gila is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.