AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-07-2009, 03:49   #7651

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I cannot believe there are teams who actually want Kalac.
If thats true, then there must be a team out there that would want Mr. 4-Time CL Winner and Mr. 2-Time CL winner(Kala).
Hey, kalac is actaully decent. Sure, he was not even no.1 Gk for Australia when they were average, and his made some embarassing mistakes in both International and Club level. But the fact that he got picked up by Milan in the first place was his standard in the Dutch League..... The guy can make a great save, and is lacking serious confidence. by now though, he is a bit too old to imporve dramatically, but he stepped in bravely when Dida was playing even worse!

Sure he is not Milan standard (especially when our defense is average at best due to injuries), but he would fit fine at a club like the one he is being linked with....

He may fetch 2 million at the most, and Storari (don't forget him) can fetch for more! That will help us towards the possible purchase of Hernanes....
guestes is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:16   #7652

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Yep, not to mention their wages being write off.
To me a 3rd keeper for any team must be a young gun and should not be making 2mil a season.


Oh my gosh, I just realise that Crespo is a Genoa player. They really do have a solid strike force with Crespo and Flocarri.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:26   #7653

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
ok ok im starting to like this now hernanes is a baller..

i thought he was 26 but at 23!? yea he's a defensive midfielder, but when you see him play looks more like a CAM..

this amigao is brilliant dont get me wrong i love pirlo he's 1 of my favorite players versatile smart,strong but he can't run like he use too...

for example 07' CL Run covering shooting long balls he still effective but at 30 Mill?!

man and it's like some people said WE STILL HAVE NOT REBUILDED SINCE 2000!?

get hernanes and fabiano..id be sleeping well at night after going through more up and

downs than jack & jill in this transfer market
and HOO RAY ANTONINI IS PLAYING NO MORE JAKU WOOOO!!! LOL

come on everybody things are getting better!!!

FORZA MILAN!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:28   #7654

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I thought he is 26??? Can someone clarify this?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:36   #7655

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
I think Hernanes is born on May 29th 1985, so that makes him 24.

The important question is: If he's replacing Pirlo, is that a step in the right direction? I don't want us to lose Pirlo...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:40   #7656

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for clearing that up. Now I wonder how come I read somewhere the he is 25 last season.

Did Brazil trying to pull a China Women Gymnastics team for their Football team????
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:47   #7657

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I think you're mistaking him with Thiago Silva.

2009: Thiago Silva, Gooch, Hernanes, Fabiano, Cissokho+ Primavera Boost.
2010: Dzeko, Marchetti + Primavera Boost.

The Primavera boys would eventually replace the dead weights that will end their contracts or leave by the end of the 2010/2011 season. I would love it if this was our long term plan for the next two years.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:47   #7658

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
There's some rumblings that the Dzeko deal might not be dead.


TMW. But is sounds like wishful thinking to me.

It will be by the end of today when we sign Hernanes . We will also sell Pirlo I think and I don't think we will see Fabiano as I really believe they have some other target in mind, but I could be completely wrong.

Just for the record, I'm not convinced by Hernanes and I don't think he is better than Pirlo in any way. He might be better than him defensively, but we have Rino + Flamini + Ambro for that. I don't understand the big fuss on Hernanes, I would much rather Dzeko. I'm really disappointed to see us trying so hard to get second-rate Brazilians like Hernanes and Fabiano when there are players like Cassano, Aquilani, Rossi available for less, and are locals, and are better guarantees.

A player I would love to have is Fernando (Fiorentina had an 18m offer rejected by Porto 2 days ago). That guy plays in the same spot as Hernanes but I think he is very underrated. He is defensively amazing and has unbelievable stamina.


I've been lookin around other Milan forums and its quite sad that they think with utmost confidence that Milan will sign Cissoko and Dzeko............. and Fabregas!

Last edited by hitmannq8; 14-07-2009 at 05:11.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 04:56   #7659

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Hernanes kind of remind me of Xavi. Someone who is strong enough to fight in his own end while skill enough to attack.
Is he presently better than Pirlo? NO.
But remember when Albertini left and Pirlo filled his spot.
Pirlo was not as good as Albertini then, but he improves and become a player at Albertini's level.

To me I think this is quite ironic that Albertini left and Pirlo filled his spot b/c of Carlo(as Albertini stated he left was mainly due to Carlo). While Pirlo is leaving and Hernanes is taking his spot also b/c of Carlo.

Why can't he takes Mr. 4-time CL winner with him too?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:19   #7660

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Sao Paulo Star Hernanes Flattered By Milan Interest
The Brazilian midfielder could become Pirlo’s heir at San Siro and admits he would be proud to wear the Rossoneri colours.
14 Jul 2009 07:36:11


Press reports suggest that Milan and Italy playmaker Andrea Pirlo is edging closer to reuniting with Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea and the Diavoli are mulling over a bid for Sao Paulo rising star Hernanes.

Milan general director Ariedo Braida is reportedly in Brazil to open talks with the club and the 24-year-old is already hoping to follow in Kaka’s footsteps.

“Wearing the same shirt as Kaka is both a responsibility and a source of pride,” Hernanes told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Kaka is among the best players in the world and I know full well what he represented for the Sao Paulo fans. I have a great rapport with the supporters, they make me feel an important player.

Hernanes has also been linked with Italian champions Inter in the past, while Barcelona reportedly had a €12m bid turned down last year.

“I often watch Milan and Inter’s matches, particularly because there are plenty of Brazilians,” he explained.

“It would be nice to play in Italy one day, it would be a dream. But I need to keep working and stay calm. My current dreams are the next Copa Libertadores and the World Cup in South Africa that I hope to attend.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

So as you can see, the player is willing.....

But he can't see a serious deal coming through this season and neither can we! His purchase all but relies on Pirlo....
guestes is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:20   #7661

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
We should sell Kalac,quickly.Storari is a great goalkeeper and if Dida is gone next year and B&G arent getting a new goalie then Storari would be fine as second goalkeeper.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:23   #7662

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
It will be by the end of today when we sign Hernanes . We will also sell Pirlo I think and I don't think we will see Fabiano as I really believe they have some other target in mind, but I could be completely wrong.

Just for the record, I'm not convinced by Hernanes and I don't think he is better than Pirlo in any way. He might be better than him defensively, but we have Rino + Flamini + Ambro for that. I don't understand the big fuss on Hernanes, I would much rather Dzeko. I'm really disappointed to see us trying so hard to get second-rate Brazilians like Hernanes and Fabiano when there are players like Cassano, Aquilani, Rossi available for less, and are locals, and are better guarantees.

A player I would love to have is Fernando (Fiorentina had an 18m offer rejected by Porto 2 days ago). That guy plays in the same spot as Hernanes but I think he is very underrated. He is defensively amazing and has unbelievable stamina.


I've been lookin around other Milan forums and its quite sad that they think with utmost confidence that Milan will sign Cissoko and Dzeko............. and Fabregas!
yes, but Pirlo is very slow.... When he is not passing well, he is virtually useless, and that is happening more often these days! It is almost as hard as getting a rock to bleed than getting Andrea to tackle and apply decent pressure....

Hernanes is a versatile player, and at 24, he should pack a decent amount of speed to add another edge to our midfield. Further more, he is little known to most European teams (apart from Barca and Inter), and should make a pleasant suprise if our opposition underestimate him and view him as a downgrade to Andrea.....
Still, a transfer is very unlikely, even if Andrea Pirlo is sold to Chelsea
guestes is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:24   #7663

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
We should sell Kalac,quickly.Storari is a great goalkeeper and if Dida is gone next year and B&G arent getting a new goalie then Storari would be fine as second goalkeeper.
Yes, but Storari is worth alot and chased by other clubs as well! Milan want to make a few quick bucks? Sell him....

And yes, the only reason Nelson hasn't left already, is his masive wages. Soon though, he will leave....

Hope the Marchetti rumours are true, but highly dout it!
guestes is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:34   #7664

'The Bulldog'

Registered User
 
'The Bulldog''s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: 'Ringhio' Gattuso, kaka, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato
'The Bulldog' is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Question: Would everyone be happy with the following for the rest of the mercato (From today onward):

1. Fabiano IN
2. Hernanes IN
3. Pirlo OUT
4. Pasqual IN

I'm leaving out the CB to see what everyone thinks.
IMO, that would be a ok mercato...

A younger, and definitely a boost in terms of speed/energetic play would fit in perfectly with leonardo's style of play. Plus, watching that video clip on him, his defensively minded as well (tracking back to assist defenders). Hernanes replacing Pirlo would be a 'tick' in the right direction in terms of rejuvenating the squad.

It looks like, Fabiano is the definite choice for 'CF', satisfactory for now I suppose. Don't know about Pasqual, realistically mgt might just settle with what we've already got - janku, zambro, antonini etc. IMO
'The Bulldog' is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 05:35   #7665

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Todays Mercato News

-The contract negotiations between Puyol and Barcelona are stumbling and Milan is considering stepping in,also City seems to make their move but Puyol would like.Puyol would like a adventure with us as it could be his final chance to go elsewhere because of his age.Milan doesnt want to spend big but could make a exception for him.

-The negotiations for Luis Fabiano continues and Milan is going to meet with the company that holds a percentage of the player's rights,it seems that there is a clausale that pushes Sevilla to sell the player if there is a offer on the table higher then 11 million,Galliani is now pushing the 14 million offer that he made and not the 18 million that was reported by the media

-Cissokho deal is over.He is bittered and doesnt want to keep waiting on us,he isnt going to move to Lyon but just want to stay at Porto.

-The Dzeko deal could be on again,Wolfsburg is targeting Bojinov and Nilmar and Dzeko could end up with us,but for now its a silly rumour for sure....
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.