AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-07-2009, 08:20   #7711

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
The summit with Rio over Fabiano has ended with no resolution, according to Milan News:





http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=9194
Huntelaar and Stuttgart have not reached an agreement. Maybe something is going on with Milan???
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:22   #7712

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Im just being realistic here do you guys really think Hernanes or Dagostino are going to be in Milan next season I really don't Id love it but being trutfull we have had a very very slow mercato we have bought nobody and we are going after Dzeko for a month only for nothing then we are after Fabiano for about 3 weeks and Berlusconi says he will not pay 20 million for Fabiano next I predict we are after eto thinking he is close but on august 31st his wages are too high we will play with the champions we have...now im basing this on what happened so far I truely hope that we sign the players we need but it is looking rather bleak at the moment its gotten to the stage where I have no confidence in any of the rumours again my glass isn't half empty just going by what has happened in this mercato so far.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:26   #7713

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Brasileiro, how do you feel Hernanes would fit in at Milan? Both personally an tactically?
brk, personally he´s the typical Mian player. Very professional, great in locker room, hard worker and a real class act on and off the field.

Thinking more about that, one thing Hernanes will find strange is the glamour of Milan. Besides to have the second best wage of São Paulo(if I´m not wrong), Hernanes still owns a middle class car. That´s not a big deal, but I´m curious to see Hernanes buying a Porsche, Ferrari or Jaguar...

Tactically, if I was Leonardo, I will give at first, the deeper playmaker role to him. My mid and offense formation woul be:
------------------------Hernanes-------------------------

---------Gattuso---------------------------Flamini--------

------------------------Ronaldinho------------------------

---------------L. Fabiano------------Pato-----------------

I could also put Hernanes in Gattuso or Flamini role...the only role I didn´t want to throw him(at least early) is in Ronaldinho role. It´s incredible to see some articles still saying Hernanes is a new Kaka


Hernanes has more mobility and defending skills than Pirlo, but he´s no near Flamini and Gattuso. So, the diamond midfield( imo )would be the best for him...in any position but Ronaldinho´s role.

Btw, I´m really concerned with Pato if Leonardo chose the 4-3-3 scheme. Pato as a winger is a crime...Also, besides Gattuso and Flamini, we don´t have material(pace and power) to compete with others midfields in Europe using only 3 there...

But since Leo said that want to mold his Milan as 1982 Brazil NT, I still have hope we don´t go in a 3 mand midfield.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-07-2009 at 08:50. Reason: sp.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:30   #7714

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Huntelaar and Stuttgart have not reached an agreement. Maybe something is going on with Milan???
I kind of doubt it. I think that's at the very least on the back burner for now. I think Leonardo wants Fabiano (and Fabiano obviously wants Milan, which is a desire Huntelaar has never expressed). I think it's just all sides playing hardball to get the best price possible. I think it's likely Fabiano will be a Milan player sometime in the next week or two. If not, I think Milan will wait until next summer when they can exercise Dzeko's 20 million euro release clause. But you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Im just being realistic here do you guys really think Hernanes or Dagostino are going to be in Milan next season I really don't Id love it but being trutfull we have had a very very slow mercato we have bought nobody and we are going after Dzeko for a month only for nothing then we are after Fabiano for about 3 weeks and Berlusconi says he will not pay 20 million for Fabiano next I predict we are after eto thinking he is close but on august 31st his wages are too high we will play with the champions we have...now im basing this on what happened so far I truely hope that we sign the players we need but it is looking rather bleak at the moment its gotten to the stage where I have no confidence in any of the rumours again my glass isn't half empty just going by what has happened in this mercato so far.
Well, you should never have confidence in rumors anyway. They're just rumors. My belief is that at least one of Hernanes, D'Agostino and Pirlo will be in Milan's lineup this year, so I'm not worried about that. And Berlusconi shouldn't pay 20 for Fabiano because he can get him cheaper. As I said, I think right now all sides are just playing hardball and the clubs will likely come to some agreement over Fabiano in the next couple of weeks. I doubt Eto'o is a serious option and I don't expect him to be. If Fabiano doesn't come, Milan will still have Pato, Borriello, Pippo and Ronaldinho. They can also give some of the young guys a chance. So they might just wait for Dzeko next summer or maybe they'll find another loan or cheap option for depth.
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Rick; 14-07-2009 at 08:38.
Rick is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:31   #7715

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
brk, personally he´s the typical Mian player. Very professional, great in locker room, hard worker and a real class act on and off the field.

Thinking more about that, one thing Hernanes will fing strange is the glamour of Milan. Besides to have the second best wage of São Paulo(if I´m not wrong), Hernanes still owns a middle class car. That´s not a big deal, but I´m curious to see Hernanes buying a Porsche, Ferrari or Jaguar...

Tactically, if I was Leonardo, I will give at first, the deeper playmaker role to him. My mid and offense formation woul be:
------------------------Hernanes-------------------------

---------Gattuso---------------------------Flamini--------

------------------------Ronaldinho------------------------

---------------L. Fabiano------------Pato-----------------

I could also put Hernanes in Gattuso or Flamini role...the only role I didn´t want to throw him(at least early) is in Ronaldinho role. It´s incredible to see some articles still saying Hernanes is a new Kaka


Hernanes has more mobility and defending skills than Pirlo, but he´s no near Flamini and Gattuso. So, the diamond midfield( imo )would be the best for him...in any but Ronaldinho´s role.

Btw, I´m really concerned with Pato if Leonardo chose the 4-3-3 scheme. Pato as a winger is a crime...Also, besides Gattuso and Flamini, we don´t have material(pace and power) to compete with others midfields in Europe using only 3 there...

But since Leo said that want to mold his Milan as 1982 Brazil NT, I still have hope we don´t go in a 3 mand midfield.
man thats the first good post that i read for a while..its nice to hear these characteristics for hernanes,that would make our medfield solid and stable..

and that what i was thinking about pato these days,its nonsence to play as right winger-fw..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:31   #7716

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Fabiano will become a Milan player,Milan and that company are trying to convince Sevilla to sell for a low price,eventually they will sell,the only question is for how much?Fabiano will come to Milan.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:32   #7717

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
QUESTION: Does anyone know about MilanNews.it??? Is this a reliable source or is it just a rumor site focused on Milan?
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:33   #7718

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Im just being realistic here do you guys really think Hernanes or Dagostino are going to be in Milan next season I really don't Id love it but being trutfull we have had a very very slow mercato we have bought nobody and we are going after Dzeko for a month only for nothing then we are after Fabiano for about 3 weeks and Berlusconi says he will not pay 20 million for Fabiano next I predict we are after eto thinking he is close but on august 31st his wages are too high we will play with the champions we have...now im basing this on what happened so far I truely hope that we sign the players we need but it is looking rather bleak at the moment its gotten to the stage where I have no confidence in any of the rumours again my glass isn't half empty just going by what has happened in this mercato so far.
I agree. I don't think we will get players this mercato. However, I have hope that we can use the players we have to better effect.

I don't think the Kaka', Gourcuff money will be spent. Also, Borriello is back, and management will say we have a new signing waiting in the wings.

But all is not doom and gloom. Hopefully, we can stay injury free, and go for third place. If Leo gets his tactics right, this team can get to the quarters of the CL and a top 3 finish, which Berlusconi will have to be content with because it would reflect his investment.

We simply lack the will of Juve and other clubs to spend money, and we cannot afford Luis Fabiano etc. Management at the moment is unwilling to spend the money we got from sales. In a way it's not the end of the world because our biggest signing this summer was a set of new ideas, which hopefully Leo will promote. If we stay injury free, we can surprise a lot of people.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:39   #7719

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Milan delay Luis Fabiano deal
Tuesday 14 July, 2009
Luis Fabiano is publicly begging to join Milan, but it’s believed President Silvio Berlusconi is refusing to increase his £15m offer.

The Sevilla striker has repeatedly urged the two clubs to strike a deal and make his dream move happen, while Vice-President Adriano Galliani confirmed he was “our only transfer target.”

However, this week Berlusconi put the brakes on the negotiations by warning he would not meet the £20m price-tag.

“I don’t know what the chances are of getting Luis Fabiano,” said the patron during their opening pre-season friendly, a 2-0 win over Varese.

“We have focused our transfer campaign on youngsters and we are not prepared to make crazy purchases that go beyond reason.”

The Rossoneri had originally offered just £12m for the Confederations Cup top scorer, but raised it to £15m plus a further £3m over three years as performance-related bonuses.

It is reported that Berlusconi is unhappy at the idea of shelling out £20m for Luis Fabiano only a year after handing over an identical sum for Ronaldinho.

The £56m earned through selling Kaka to Real Madrid are used to balance the books and not necessarily be reinvested in the squad.

There is another money-making scheme afoot, though, as reports suggest Andrea Pirlo is very close to joining Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea for £15m.

channel4
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:45   #7720

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
brk, personally he´s the typical Mian player. Very professional, great in locker room, hard worker and a real class act on and off the field.
I was just reading something a few days ago about what a calm, laid-back and genuinely nice guy Hernanes seems to be.

Quote:

Tactically, if I was Leonardo, I will give at first, the deeper playmaker role to him. My mid and offense formation woul be:
------------------------Hernanes-------------------------

---------Gattuso---------------------------Flamini--------

------------------------Ronaldinho------------------------

---------------L. Fabiano------------Pato-----------------

I could also put Hernanes in Gattuso or Flamini role...the only role I didn´t want to throw him(at least early) is in Ronaldinho role. It´s incredible to see some articles still saying Hernanes is a new Kaka


Hernanes has more mobility and defending skills than Pirlo, but he´s no near Flamini and Gattuso. So, the diamond midfield( imo )would be the best for him...in any but Ronaldinho´s role.
I agree with this completely. That would be a fantastic lineup that could bring a lot of success.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:47   #7721

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Guys can you group all your posts together, rather than having it separate in 3 or 4 posts so that it'll be easier for people to read your stuff (trust me, people don't like to read multiple posts by the same person within a page. It's quite unpleasant).

Thanks - J
So, give me the chance to edit my post at any time. I can´t stay here that much time to wait someone post after me. So, if I remember something that I forgot(or found a little later), I don´t need to write another post...just edit the old one.

And if people find unpleasent, just ignore and don´t read...it´s easy

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-07-2009 at 08:59.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 08:53   #7722

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
So, give me the chance to edit my post at any time. I can´t stay here that much time to wait someone post after me. So, if I remember something that I forgot(or found a little later), I don´t need to write another post...just edit the old one.

And if people find unpleasent, just ignore and don´t read...
I think yours are just fine Barsileiro. In fact, yours are some of the best to read. I think Jeff was talking about people making three or four posts in a row rather than making one bigger post with all the information.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 09:44   #7723

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I think yours are just fine Barsileiro. In fact, yours are some of the best to read. I think Jeff was talking about people making three or four posts in a row rather than making one bigger post with all the information.
Jeff is making his job, Rick...

But I quote him because some times I also wrote 3 post in a row. But as I said, just because when I came back with something that I forgot, the edit tool "is dead". Since I don´t want to lose my idea, and no one posted after me, or I doble post or don´t post.

After today I will chose to not post...

Regarding Luis Fabiano, I agree with Dutchie. I still think he will be a Milan player. The negotiation is hard because RIO and Sevilla are the owners, so we need to negotiate with both. But I think he will end here...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 10:12   #7724

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
brk, personally he´s the typical Mian player. Very professional, great in locker room, hard worker and a real class act on and off the field.

Thinking more about that, one thing Hernanes will find strange is the glamour of Milan. Besides to have the second best wage of São Paulo(if I´m not wrong), Hernanes still owns a middle class car. That´s not a big deal, but I´m curious to see Hernanes buying a Porsche, Ferrari or Jaguar...

Tactically, if I was Leonardo, I will give at first, the deeper playmaker role to him. My mid and offense formation woul be:
------------------------Hernanes-------------------------

---------Gattuso---------------------------Flamini--------

------------------------Ronaldinho------------------------

---------------L. Fabiano------------Pato-----------------

I could also put Hernanes in Gattuso or Flamini role...the only role I didn´t want to throw him(at least early) is in Ronaldinho role. It´s incredible to see some articles still saying Hernanes is a new Kaka


Hernanes has more mobility and defending skills than Pirlo, but he´s no near Flamini and Gattuso. So, the diamond midfield( imo )would be the best for him...in any position but Ronaldinho´s role.

Btw, I´m really concerned with Pato if Leonardo chose the 4-3-3 scheme. Pato as a winger is a crime...Also, besides Gattuso and Flamini, we don´t have material(pace and power) to compete with others midfields in Europe using only 3 there...

But since Leo said that want to mold his Milan as 1982 Brazil NT, I still have hope we don´t go in a 3 mand midfield.
I don't think Leo will play Pato on the wing really. Borriello after the Varese match moaned how he's a CF and Leo's response was quick, saying Borriello on the field must remember he's a CF and should have pushed up more during the match. I think this will in essence be Pato's role.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 14-07-2009, 10:17   #7725

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post

Btw, I´m really concerned with Pato if Leonardo chose the 4-3-3 scheme. Pato as a winger is a crime...Also, besides Gattuso and Flamini, we don´t have material(pace and power) to compete with others midfields in Europe using only 3 there...

But since Leo said that want to mold his Milan as 1982 Brazil NT, I still have hope we don´t go in a 3 mand midfield.
I don't think Pato is going to be used as a traditional winger. Leo even complained that Borri was playing too deep against Varese. I think he wants a staggered attack that leans left, to accommodate R80. That doesn't mean that it has to be symmetrical with another player on the right wing. Pato would start off wide, and cut through the middle between R80 and the CF. I doubt that he will be forced to huge the line all game long.

I've been wondering whether Hernanes and Flamini is enough as our traditional engine room, allowing for for four attack minded players ahead of them. Do they have enough strength and mobility?

-------Flamini---Hernanes
-------------------------
------Seedorf
-------------------R80
----------Borri
-----------------Pato

Or maybe this is the stupid 4222 that failed for Brazil....

Brazil 1982:

"Brazilian team in WC 82, coached by Telê Santana, used a formation without outside-forwards. That great generation of fantastic players compounded a very offensive team. The midfielders created the plays near the central round and, together with fullback Júnior, changed positions in mid. Only Serginho played just in the front. That team played a beautiful game, was very attacking and many players scored goals. The most suitable formation was the 4-2-3-1, with variations (as below) especially in attack, once the players were 'enchanting' enough, so they had freedom to create. The most lying midfielder was Cerezo, who acted alongside Falcão, and the playmakers were Zico and Sócrates, with the help of Éder, who for many times acted as a winger. When Zico and Sócrates went back, Falcão and Éder went ahead. Telê was severely criticized due to his defensive system, which allowed too much room for the opponents to play.

Despite playing a magic attacking football, that team was elliminated by Italy in the 1/4 finals in a match that consagrated Paolo Rossi, who scored a hattrick in that game, and helped Italy to become uncontestable world champions against Germany.


Attack:

------------------------Valdir Perez
---------------Oscar----------------Luisinho
Leandro----------------------------------------------Junior
--------------------------Cerezo
------------Falcão-------------------Sócrates
-------------------------Zico-----------------------Éder
-------------------------Serginho



Defense:

------------------------Valdir Perez
---------------Oscar----------------Luisinho
Leandro----------------------------------------------Junior
----------------Cerezo----------Falcão
-------------------------Sócrates
---------------Zico------------------------------Éder
-------------------------Serginho

"

Edit: Trying to adapt the style for Milan (with Hernanes +LB):

Attack:

------------------------Dida
---------------Nesta----------------Thiago Silva
Zambrotta-------------------------------------------LB
--------------------------Gattuso
------------Flamini-------------------Hernanes
-------------------------Pato-----------------------Ronaldinho
-------------------------Borriello



Defense:

------------------------Dida
---------------Nesta----------------Thiago Silva
Zambrotta-------------------------------------------LB
----------------Gattuso----------Flamini
-------------------------Hernanes
---------------Pato------------------------------Ronaldinho
-------------------------Borriello
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI

Last edited by brk; 14-07-2009 at 10:22.
brk is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.