AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-2009, 17:05   #7876

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
But you know what? The year before Barcelona had Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Iniesta and Xavi. You know where they finished? Third. Real Madrid was the champion. The year before that Barcelona finished second to Madrid. So one great season doesn't mean that much in the whole scheme of things.
If similarities between Barca is what you want, I have another.

Barca were too dependent on Ronaldinio, they suffered and crashed out of the CL to Liverpool.

Similarity - We are dependent on Ronnie.

Difference - Barca hang onto Messi and cut the dead weight while building a new team. We sold Kaka, kept the dead weight and are sticking with the same 'champions'.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:07   #7877

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Well to be honest, I didn't want to point out my post to certain users. I only don't agree with post that telling they are getting sick and tired about this and that post. Just let fans give their ideas, opinions and even frustations (but staying in the rule of course).

About Ronaldinho, I just don't agree the concept of Berlusconi and Galliani. They only see Ronaldinho mostly from his name. We need a big CF in that time but we bought Ronaldinho (who were totally not fit) to sacrifice a big CF. The victim had to be the coach (Ancelotti).
Yes Im probably venting my frustrations on the mercato on other users here. But please dont try and convince me that this is a good mercato and Galliani knows what he is doing. Il be patient and wait.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:10   #7878

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Well to be honest, I didn't want to point out my post to certain users. I only don't agree with post that telling they are getting sick and tired about this and that post. Just let fans give their ideas, opinions and even frustations (but staying in the rule of course).

About Ronaldinho, I just don't agree the concept of Berlusconi and Galliani. They only see Ronaldinho mostly from his name. We need a big CF in that time but we bought Ronaldinho (who were totally not fit) to sacrifice a big CF. The victim had to be the coach (Ancelotti).
Of course everyone should have their own ideas, opinions and frustrations. I wouldn't be in here if I actually was "sick and tired" of the posts, it was just a way of expressing MY frustration there and then, maybe a bad way. I disagree with some and agree with others and that's how it should be...

Arildonardo is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:27   #7879

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Guys ill get to see Milan vs Galaxy this sunday. Ill have a talk with r80 and leo and tell them we want top 2 finish or nothing.

Call me optimist, dumb, crazy, etc.The main thing i always wanted for Milan was change of coach, i got it and now im excited about this coming year.

I think talent is very important but talent driven by desire is what i hope for from this side this year. r80 will work his ass off on the field to show the world that without Kaka the can still win.

And about inter and juve. Juve has the better team to me. I think Inter are waaaay to dependent on Ibra/Maicon. the moment one or both are injured its alll downhill.

And to everyone that is pesimist can you please wait till the transfer window is closed to bash the market we had.

Thank you my fellow Milanistas. I will post pics from the game on monday.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:30   #7880

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Guys ill get to see Milan vs Galaxy this sunday. Ill have a talk with r80 and leo and tell them we want top 2 finish or nothing.
Top two will only be acceptable if Inter finish third

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
And to everyone that is pesimist can you please wait till the transfer window is closed to bash the market we had.
In the politest possible way, no. A mercato where we sell Kaka and Gourcuff while retaining Favalli is going to take some sort of miracle to suddenly become a good one.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually

Last edited by K77SH C; 15-07-2009 at 17:33.
K77SH C is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:45   #7881

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:46   #7882

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Oh OK, just for a while.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:51   #7883

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Just tell me a simple yes or no. I know it was a bs team we had the friendly with but did you feel a little better seeing R80 the way he moved around player for the second assist?

If you said yes, then there is hope for you. LOL
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 17:56   #7884

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Just tell me a simple yes or no. I know it was a bs team we had the friendly with but did you feel a little better seeing R80 the way he moved around player for the second assist?

If you said yes, then there is hope for you. LOL
Yes I did. I do actually think he will have a good season. I think Boriello will have a good season too.

My main worry is the defence.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 18:06   #7885

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
You got me there. I dont know much about defenders.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 18:07   #7886

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Juve signed couple nice players. Diego and Melo, this what you call signings
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 18:17   #7887

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Juve signed couple nice players. Diego and Melo, this what you call signings
so is tiago and poulsen
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 18:32   #7888

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebanese View Post
so Is Tiago And Poulsen


High Fiveeeee!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 18:45   #7889

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
so is tiago and poulsen
If you talk about flops, then there is plenty at Milan

I was just saying they made so far two nice signings !!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 15-07-2009, 19:00   #7890

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Juve wants to keep Molinaro and De Cegile (more a of LM than a LB) and with Cannavaro who needs to realize that he is just not the same player, to hold the hand of Chiellini, who has not had the best of seasons (last year) and with their starting RB being Grygera.

This is the defense you fear? Buffon has been average this last year, and somehow Ferrarra has to put together Diego, Melo, Sissoko, Giovinco, (which can be done) but still have to balance Camo, while he says he wants Nedved back, and you're telling me that Juve is LIGHT YEARS ahead of us? Of their strikers, only Del Piero and Amauri are worth anything. Iaquinta is a great super-sub but nothing else and Trez is missing something, maybe it's confidence?

The only place where I think Juve beat us are in the midfield. However, from what I hear from the Milan players about Leonardo's change in the squad, and how everyone is equal, makes me think we'll be able to squeeze a lot more out of our players.

To Inter, Inter are so dependent on Ibra and Maicon it defies logic. I have been talking about how they need someone in the middle of the park to do something, and that is the one thing that Mourinho is being denied.

Mourinho is going to be forced to deal with Mancini, Quaresma, Suazo (glad we didn't get him), and a broken down Kerlon (for youth purposes). So really now, are you that worried still?

Inter are workman-like, they just get stuck in a get results against the small teams. That's their secret and that's the only thing that has held back Milan under Carlo. I am a big Carlo fan and the one thing I can say against him is that he continuouslly underestimated and fostered the lack of urgency and desire to drive forward against those small teams.

I used to hate the idea that we are "good as we are" because we aren't. However, I think Milan is not in dire need of a lot of signings. I think we need a LB and a striker. However, Boriello thinks otherwise.

I remember saying earlier that all I wanted was Leonardo to come out and tell me the sort of things that I want to hear, hear about the new system, his ideas, and finally it is happening, and I can't lie, I am glad to be proven wrong about him. He seems to be taking charge, he's strict and he's treating everyone on the same level.

Did Milan under-preform the last two years? Yes. Could that be part of the complacency under Carlo? I am beginning to think that it might be. I also think that Carlo leaving, on the other hand, was a big part of Kaka leaving, but that is another point.

When we talk about Gorky being some sort of savior, and blaming the management, this is where I think we have to blame Gorky for being a coward. Galli flew down to France and obviously knew Carlo was leaving, knew that there would be an opening for him, for him to rise to the top and take a starting spot. He didn't take it because he is a COWARD. So I don't want him either, and like many have said here before, no one CARED that his loan agreement had a 15 million attached buy-out clause, because he SUCKED in our red-and-black.

If Antonini can play like he did, and Zambro gets pushed to the left, I'm not so sure how serious a LB is for Milan at this point. I do think, however, that big signings will have to be made next summer, not this summer.

I think Leonardo will be assessing what he needs during the next few pre-season games. That is why Milan is waiting, because frankly, what is the point of buying players when Leonardo hasn't seen the players everyday in the form of a trainer, and what would be the point of giving him new weapons that he thinks he might not need? Ever think of that?

Anyways. The same things are being said over and over and over and over again and it gets boring. Milan is not going down the respect in other people's eyes. I don't see why you think that, I guess because you're talking to your Inter friend that you believe that, then, well Milan will always be on the downside, even when we win CLs and they steal scudettos.

Did you ever think that maybe Leonardo has more faith in Boriello than Dzeko or Fabiano? Maybe he sees Antonini as a better candidate than Cissoko? Maybe he thinks Pirlo deserves a greater chance than Hernanes? Maybe Pirlo has to go for Hernanes, but that's all, in his opinion? Maybe? Just a thought.

We have great players young stars here at Milan: Pato, Flamini, Thiago Silva, Albertazzi, Paloschi (at Parma) and I don't see why Abate and Di Gennaro can't do the same. Remember, just because you were a Italy U21 star doesn't mean you're going to be a star later on. Pippo was an average U21, Quagliarella never played for them, neither did Luca Toni, or Antonio Di Natale. I also don't remember a certain Fabio Grosso ever been an Azzurini either.

So look, calm down. Yes, you have the right to voice your frustrations and anger, but at the same time, I have the right to voice my call for calmness.

Barca, after two years of unimpressive play, sold their best player (which was Ronaldinho at the time) and relied on their young, yet sometimes inconsistent Messi. We sold our best player, Kaka, who has had two not-so-Kaka seasons, and will rely on our young, sometimes inconsistent Pato. Henry was a flop his first year and became a hit in his second year, I hope that Ronaldinho does the same thing.

Sure, we're not the same as Barca, but look at how much better their players played just because they got a new coach. Sure, Barca will be able to rely on those players longer than we will be able to rely on ours, but I think the point of the matter is that we have to have the belief in our players, because no matter how much you wish Kaladze and Seedorf to go, they're going to be here. I personally HATE Kaladze, but I'm going to support them, because they are wearing our red-and-black and we have to be the one's supporting them, because no one else will.

If they are willing to stand up and be counted, as fans, so should we.
Samaldinho is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.