AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2009, 12:42   #256

Kaku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Săo Paulo - Brazil
Fave Players: Shev,Paolo,Gourcuff,Kaka
Kaku is on a distinguished road
I think the real problem with Ronaldinho is the that other players lack the technique, speed, vision or whatsoever to deal with his passes. From what I've seen in his video vs America, he's done well, but most of the times the players couldn't reach the ball, or as they couldn't control it, would let the ball run so the attack would slow down.

That's what I see in our team at the moment. Well, we have players with technique in Pato, Pirlo and Seedorf [Plus Ronaldinho]. Let's hope they'll send us to the top. But we still need signings, as we can't play everyone all the time.
Kaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 13:44   #257

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I don't see Ronaldinho as fat, he has lost a tremendous amount of weight and it seems that more and more will come off. He might be a little slow, but hell, even Flamini looks a little sluggish. It's the beginning of pre-season for God's sake.

I think that Dinho lost a lot of effectiveness because of how deep he had to drop. He did much better when he was behind two strikers, he clearly is a far more creative force than Kaka, I think when Pato and Boriello are in front of Dinho, I would not mind it at all.

If I had to pick a starting XI for our opening game based on what I've seen so far, I'd have to put this lineup:

---------Abbiati (Stotari)
Antonini---Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
----Flamini---Pirlo---Ambro
---------Ronaldinho
------Bor/Pippo--Pato

Abate is a great talent, I think he will thrive on the right side of a midfield three. He is a little raw, and his pace will be necessary for a team like ours that will have to support attack minded full backs and three dedicated attacking players.

If Gattuso plays like he did for the first half of last season, then I say he starts over Ambro, however I think that Flamini has cemented his role as a starter.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 14:08   #258

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I don't see Ronaldinho as fat, he has lost a tremendous amount of weight and it seems that more and more will come off.
Ok, he is not fat but he has much fat.

I think, he still looks like Ronaldinho last year phisically. Ok, outside look could be different from his true weight but again his speed is just like last year. So, tremendous amount of weight seems very exaggerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
He might be a little slow, but hell, even Flamini looks a little sluggish. It's the beginning of pre-season for God's sake.
Well, you can say that alibi (the beginning of pre-season for God's sake) for players like Flamini, Jankulovski, etc. who were not slow last season if they are slow this season BUT not for Ronaldinho or Seedorf who were slow last season and pretty similar this time.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 17:27   #259

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Really hard to say MOM for Milan was R80 since Milan was pretty bad at attacking (with almost no set-up of play) since R80 and Seedorf were incapable of building up the game (the slow and the slower ).

I will choose Inzaghi or the DMs (Flamini or Gattuso) since Milan were most of time attacked by the opponents and that made the DMs work pretty hard.

Until now I still don't believe in Dinho. He played averagely as wing forward. He played a bit better than as wing forward when he played as player behind 2 strikers but still that is far from enough for what Milan need. He is still slow (read : fat). Maybe with all games he played in 90 minutes, he could be more fit/faster, maybe.

If you dont think MOM for Milan was r80 you need to watch the game again, again and then one more time.

Pippo MOM? LOL come on man.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 18:17   #260

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
There was no MOM for that game last night, they played so bad that I was ashamed of Milan. Watch on Friday how football is played, by a team Chelsea. They are gonna rip us a part.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 18:37   #261

xvr11

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
xvr11 is on a distinguished road
I thought Zigoni did well in some aspects. He won at least 5 free kicks including the Ronaldinho shot off the bar. Let the BOY find his way, not crucify him so early.
xvr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 19:58   #262

Rossoneri8

Registered User
 
Rossoneri8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: London
Fave Players: Rino,Pippo,Stam
Rossoneri8 is on a distinguished road
I think milan just picked up a quality opponent,who can defend Dinho effectively.BTW,when it comes to Seria A, the REf would allow any upper body foul play going on against Dinho. I really don't want to see Dinho complaining to the ref every time he lose possesion because of minimal body contact. The first thing he has to do is to try to get te ball back as a midfielder. He has to adapt to the REf.
__________________
Bravery is the essence of defense
Rossoneri8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:04   #263

Rossoneri8

Registered User
 
Rossoneri8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: London
Fave Players: Rino,Pippo,Stam
Rossoneri8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
There was no MOM for that game last night, they played so bad that I was ashamed of Milan. Watch on Friday how football is played, by a team Chelsea. They are gonna rip us a part.
forza milanhttp://i30.tinypic.com/15cf0r5.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15cf0r5.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	11919  
__________________
Bravery is the essence of defense
Rossoneri8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:15   #264

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri8 View Post
I think milan just picked up a quality opponent,who can defend Dinho effectively.BTW,when it comes to Seria A, the REf would allow any upper body foul play going on against Dinho. I really don't want to see Dinho complaining to the ref every time he lose possesion because of minimal body contact. The first thing he has to do is to try to get te ball back as a midfielder. He has to adapt to the REf.
I don't think last night's game was as tame as you make it out to be. Gattuso all most got into a huge fight in this game, and he usually doesn't try and bite back unless there is something going on.

The reality is that all top-players go for the foul, partly because they can get that out of refs, partly because they should be protected (to some degree) as they are usually singled out for harsh treatment.

The fact that America will be opening their season in a week, just goes to show how much a few weeks of preparation effects a team. Dinho is being played the full 90 because he has to get into match fitness, he has to build up his rhythm, and I expect for him to have a much bigger impact when he has Pirlo behind him and Pato in front of him.

Does anyone think Antonini can make the jump to being a starter this year? I feel Albertazzi will be more like Paloschi then Santon this season, I also think that our bench will feature Strasser, Albertazzi, and Zigoni instead of Emerson, Kaladze (hopefully), and Sheva.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:32   #265

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri8 View Post
Buddy there is no one happier then me, when Milan is playing well and wining. But you have to be realistic at times.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:57   #266

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Ok then let me ask u this way. Who do you think sucked the least for Milan last night?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 21:24   #267

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Ok then let me ask u this way. Who do you think sucked the least for Milan last night?
I dont like to use the term"sucked" but Antonin did not have a good match. Gattuso give it all. We are not playing well.

A club like Milan can not allow them self to be outplayed by a Mexican side, no matter what, and we were out played that night. Possesion wise (used to be big AC Milan weapon), shots, corners I mean you name it.

I hope for better days. With Juve making signings like Diego and Melo and Inter getting Milito, Motta, Suazo is back, Quaresma is back, Eto is there and these are teams that finish in front of us last season.

Can you image Galliani what would he says if we had won the scudetto last year, I mean the guy would not change the squad for next 10 years. lol

Cheers !!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 23-07-2009 at 21:27.
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 21:32   #268

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
This is some ****ed up ****

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...c-6df736ed8abb
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 01:53   #269

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Who do you think sucked the least for Milan last night?
If I say after watching the game again and again and one more time, the sucked player was Ronaldinho. Should I watch the game only once?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:34   #270

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
The expected formations for tonight's game according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/milanchelsea.jpg/
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.