AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-07-2009, 01:03   #8686

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Please, let's not speculate about Dzeko.... Theoritically, the deal is dead.

Yeah, it would be strange if Braida came back from Brazil empty-handed. Perhpas if he does, he has arranged some players to arrive next season.....

Hopefully he brings in a LB (a position which will be up for grabs during the season), and swaps Dida for the Corinthian GK. That is maybe why nelson hasn't feautured yet in any friendlies. Perhaps the deal is imminent?
the GK swap would be nice, we still need a LB. would anyone want dessena from liverpool for cheap?
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:04   #8687

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
the GK swap would be nice, we still need a LB. would anyone want dessena from liverpool for cheap?
No not him.... For me, Antonini is slightly worse yet younger.....

I am confident that a Brazilian LB will arrive.

Why can't we offer the same cash we did for Dzeko plus Borriello?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:09   #8688

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Maybe he thought it was Nilmar to Wolfsburg?
Now, thats ok, Xudong...

I was watching Totenham X Barça game(second-half) when the guy said Nilmar deal was closed at that time. That would be crazy to this notice appears before in Europe than in Brazil where they seal the deal.

Now, not for you:

Btw, I still don´t understand this love with a big forward...I want a big forward, IF he can create his own chances and not just because he´s a big guy. Pippo aside, I want my team with forwards that can drible and assist... People talk about this as if other teams can´t defend the aerial game and a big man would solve everything. Barça was European champion without this big forward(sure, the referee was BIG). What we need is quality up front, period! And if Leonardo really want his team to play beatifull football, a tower up front will be a mistake. At least imo...

I´m really curious to see what Dzeko will do next season in Champions League. Bundesleague today is a much more attack happy league than it was in the past. If I´m not wrong it was N# 1 League in goals scored of the big-4 last season.

Look, I will have no problem to recognize that I was wrong, but for me, today, this Dzeko hype(I´m not saying he´s a bad player, please) is insane. This guy has a lot to prove against better competition before I jump on his bandwagon. Remember the hype on Mario Gomez last(after one) season...to be fair, he´s young and can improve, but I´m still waiting for the amazing player that Mario was labeled...

Since it is a forum, I will stick with my bold opinion: Huge mistake do not to pay 18 millions for "the elder" L. Fabiano...a guy that when Kaká, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Adriano disapointed, save Dunga´s job in Brazil NT several times...and the history prove that only a few special players did it in the past for Brazil. To put in perspective: Ronaldinho Gaucho(besides one game against England) never did...

And since it is the bold´s time I will give one more: Ronaldinho will disapoint next season, and people will put the blame in Leonardo tactics. It will be like in Brazil NT...Ronaldinho will go to the far left, or play far from the attack and people will say it is a coach order...When the majority here in Brazil know that he always had freedom to play, but just doesn´t have more the desire(work on his condition) to be that amazing player again.

Man, I really hope I´m wrong, but from what I hear here in Brazil, I just can´t believe he will pay the price to be amazing again.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:13   #8689

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
No not him.... For me, Antonini is slightly worse yet younger.....

I am confident that a Brazilian LB will arrive.

Why can't we offer the same cash we did for Dzeko plus Borriello?
Sorry, Saliwonczyk...but we don´t have this player here. To be fair, in the entire world, the left-back position has little depht. If Braida get a LB here, it will be a project.

But I really pray that Juan(from flamengo) rumour isn´t true. It would be a terrible mistake...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:21   #8690

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Sorry, Saliwonczyk...but we don´t have this player here. To be fair, in the entire world, the left-back position has little depht. If Braida get a LB here, it will be a project.

But I really pray that Juan(from flamengo) rumour isn´t true. It would be a terrible mistake...
Yes, I was talking of a project. A player with a bit of flair and speed.....
ALso, what r your thoughts on the prspect of a swap deal between Dida and Felipe of the Corinthians?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:31   #8691

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Yes, I was talking of a project. A player with a bit of flair and speed.....
ALso, what r your thoughts on the prspect of a swap deal between Dida and Felipe of the Corinthians?
Felipe is a amazing talent(and is in a superb form), but I have some doubts about his character. If it was only for the talent, I would have no doubts to bring him to Milan...

Also, he´s a non-Eu player, and IMO we have huge needs besides GK to spend our only non-Eu spot.

But you´re right, Felipe is amazing.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 01:52   #8692

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Now, thats ok, Xudong...

I was watching Totenham X Barça game(second-half) when the guy said Nilmar deal was closed at that time. That would be crazy to this notice appears before in Europe than in Brazil where they seal the deal.

Now, not for you:

Btw, I still don´t understand this love with a big forward...I want a big forward, IF he can create his own chances and not just because he´s a big guy. Pippo aside, I want my team with forwards that can drible and assist... People talk about this as if other teams can´t defend the aerial game and a big man would solve everything. Barça was European champion without this big forward(sure, the referee was BIG). What we need is quality up front, period! And if Leonardo really want his team to play beatifull football, a tower up front will be a mistake. At least imo...

I´m really curious to see what Dzeko will do next season in Champions League. Bundesleague today is a much more attack happy league than it was in the past. If I´m not wrong it was N# 1 League in goals scored of the big-4 last season.

Look, I will have no problem to recognize that I was wrong, but for me, today, this Dzeko hype(I´m not saying he´s a bad player, please) is insane. This guy has a lot to prove against better competition before I jump on his bandwagon. Remember the hype on Mario Gomez last(after one) season...to be fair, he´s young and can improve, but I´m still waiting for the amazing player that Mario was labeled...

Since it is a forum, I will stick with my bold opinion: Huge mistake do not to pay 18 millions for "the elder" L. Fabiano...a guy that when Kaká, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Adriano disapointed, save Dunga´s job in Brazil NT several times...and the history prove that only a few special players did it in the past for Brazil. To put in perspective: Ronaldinho Gaucho(besides one game against England) never did...

And since it is the bold´s time I will give one more: Ronaldinho will disapoint next season, and people will put the blame in Leonardo tactics. It will be like in Brazil NT...Ronaldinho will go to the far left, or play far from the attack and people will say it is a coach order...When the majority here in Brazil know that he always had freedom to play, but just doesn´t have more the desire(work on his condition) to be that amazing player again.

Man, I really hope I´m wrong, but from what I hear here in Brazil, I just can´t believe he will pay the price to be amazing again.
still think we need to sign huntelaar, he is the perfect blend of everything we are looking for plus an EU passport
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 02:06   #8693

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
so, i think that we could consider the transfer season a success with the following moves-
Klass-Jan Huntelaar-18mil fixes our striker problem
Felipe Santos-Dida, gives us a super talented keeper, plus gets rid of dida
Gareth Bale-11mil. is one of the most talented young LWBs in the world, will be dominate in a few years. and he is a great FK taker.
Alessandro Rosina-7.5mil- is an ultra talented italian who provides insurance for if dinho doesnt play to the level we need him too.

36 mil to totally solidify our squad. thats out of 84 mil for the sale of gorcuff and kaka. that leaves close to 50 mil to take care of our debt. the added revanue from greater success in the champions league would make up the cost

Last edited by pirlofanusa; 25-07-2009 at 02:09.
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 02:29   #8694

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
so, i think that we could consider the transfer season a success with the following moves-
Klass-Jan Huntelaar-18mil fixes our striker problem
Felipe Santos-Dida, gives us a super talented keeper, plus gets rid of dida
Gareth Bale-11mil. is one of the most talented young LWBs in the world, will be dominate in a few years. and he is a great FK taker.
Alessandro Rosina-7.5mil- is an ultra talented italian who provides insurance for if dinho doesnt play to the level we need him too.

36 mil to totally solidify our squad. thats out of 84 mil for the sale of gorcuff and kaka. that leaves close to 50 mil to take care of our debt. the added revanue from greater success in the champions league would make up the cost
How do you know that 50 million will take care of our debt. most likely, 60 million of our revenue form sales has already been used for repayments..... Your plan is far too expensive... The Dida swap is good of course, but I feel that the Rosina deal is not that important. DiGenarro was brought in becuase of that fear....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 02:37   #8695

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
How do you know that 50 million will take care of our debt. most likely, 60 million of our revenue form sales has already been used for repayments..... Your plan is far too expensive... The Dida swap is good of course, but I feel that the Rosina deal is not that important. DiGenarro was brought in becuase of that fear....
additions need to be made for us to succeed. that will cost some money. 50 mil should help our debt quite a bit. Rosina is a huge talent, and he will cost much less than he is worth due to torino's relagation. bale would help fix our LB problem for many many years. its an all around good deal if you ask me
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 02:48   #8696

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
whatever happened with crecito? of genoa didn't galliani supposedly visit him on 6 diffrent occasions?
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 04:07   #8697

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post

Now, not for you:

Btw, I still don´t understand this love with a big forward...I want a big forward, IF he can create his own chances and not just because he´s a big guy. Pippo aside, I want my team with forwards that can drible and assist... People talk about this as if other teams can´t defend the aerial game and a big man would solve everything. Barça was European champion without this big forward(sure, the referee was BIG). What we need is quality up front, period! And if Leonardo really want his team to play beatifull football, a tower up front will be a mistake. At least imo...
I don't know about other people, but personally I want a big forward to break down the smaller teams. I don't want him to play away at Inter or Juve, but at home against Catania and Siena. You have to spread play wide and cross over the sea of legs. We don't have anyone capable of making that happen (except for Borri) and it was a critical fault for the past few seasons.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 04:44   #8698

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I feel that we will sign a striker eventually (and hopefully another defender). I still can't believe that Milan would be happy with the same squad - we clearly need to improve if we are to increase our challenge in Serie A. Also, seeing the deal that Inter have just completed for Ibra, why didn't we do a similar player swap/loan with Real?
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 04:48   #8699

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Leonardo (from goal.com article) said : "With two new players, one in defence and one in attack, this team can to great things."

So, come on Galliani!
Siregar is offline  
Old 25-07-2009, 04:49   #8700

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Sorry but have to say that G. Bale is muck. Even worse than Janku. We need rid of oddo, move janku into mid, and have antonini, zambrotta, albertazzi, abate, bonera, and silva as wide def options.

If we can sign a top lb, then at least get the correct forward. I agree with Brasiliero that our forward shouldn't be a box player. We need someone who can create and dribble too. Dzeko for me can do that, and is more complete than Huntelaar. He gives more guarantees imo.

Rosina used to be a great talent. I;d prefer to see Di Gennaro, and our Nigerian youngsters get a chance.

Interesting to note that when Seedorf went off we brought on Abate, and also Zigoni and Di Gennaro got some decent time, whilst Carlo didn't play any youngsters till 5 mins before the end.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.

Last edited by Tony75; 25-07-2009 at 04:52.
Tony75 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.