![]() |
|
|
#8761 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Agree with Leo about Milan being complete if there is another striker and CB. As long as that striker is Ibra, Drogba, or Torres. And the CB is Vidic or Santacroce or Chellini.
|
|
|
|
|
#8762 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
if elano comes, maybe we can get a swap deal involving seedorf.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#8763 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
can some on translate this for me please, it was on milannews.it
when i use google to translate, it says we blocked elano, and i dont understand what that means. © foto di Giacomo Morini La società rossonera muove i primi passi di mercato. Secondo alcune indiscrezioni giunte direttamente dall'Inghilterra, il Milan avrebbe bloccato Elano. Il centrocampista del Manchester City, seguito negli anni scorsi anche dall'Inter di Roberto Mancini, arriverebbe a Milano dopo la presunta cessione di Andrea Pirlo, prevista per la prossima settimana. Il ventottenne di Iracemápolis, nazionale brasiliano, cresciuto nel Santos, ha una valutazione di poco inferiore ai 10 milioni di euro. Elano ha passaporto comunitario, e cị permetterebbe al Milan di aspettare la decisione definitiva del Wolfsburg su Edin Dzeko, obiettivo primario del club rossonero.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#8764 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8765 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Rossonera The company is taking its first steps in the market. According to some indiscretions came directly from England, AC Milan was stopped Elano. The Manchester City midfielder, followed in recent years also from the interaction of Roberto Mancini, arrived in Milan after the alleged transfer of Andrea Pirlo, scheduled for next week. The ventottenne of Iracemápolis, Brazilian national, who grew up in Santos, has a valuation of just under 10 million. Elano has Passport, and this would allow the Milan to await the final decision on the Wolfsburg Edin Dzeko, the primary objective of the club rossonero.
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8766 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Seedorf is much better than Elano. Why do people hate him so much? I'm not even arguing for respect towards his past achievements; he's a great player now. Maybe not week in week out, but he's an incredible footballer, and a master at controlling the ball and maintaining possession.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
#8767 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
they still want to sell Pirlo? Not enough damage has been done ah? Elano will never be a player like Seedorf was, and will never be a player Pirlo was when he was younger. If we are to change Pirlo for a younger palyer we need to buy top class palyer, not a midfield worth 10mln who is a player for Fiorentina and NApoli, not CL final. Elano is good, but is not top class. But since we are not top class also maybe its ok to have him. Money talks again, shame...
Galliani had numerous players to buy, 80mln to spend for the love of god, and now our players beg for mercato moves in the papers. I hope Leonardo was smart enough to sign a contract in which he can resign when he wants, becouse I wouldnt let nayone makes monkey out of me. Only Ancelotti is capable of that for 3,4 years in a row. And if Leo is that same poltron like Carletto then **** him too. Just pay for Srna, Elano ( witout selling Pirlo!), and Trez. And you have two top players and Elano as a rotation versatile player. Trez for less then 10mln according to calciomercato, Elano also... Srna can play in any club in the world but is expencive. If we want attacking fullback this man is the solution. 90min of running, extremly good crosses, passing, everything. I've seen him 1 on 1 vs J.Cole, A.Cole., Zhirkov etc. He was second to noone.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 26-07-2009 at 11:38. |
|
|
|
|
#8768 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Rick and payne:
It says that Milan were not moving for Elano because of Pirlo's situation, which could be resolved soon with a sale to Chelsea. Elano has an EU passport, which means the spot for Dzeko would still be open. Dzeko is still the prime target for Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#8769 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
![]() |
i have never seen Milan be this slow in the transfer window we haven't put out cash to bring in players. at this point i would be happy to sign someone like jonas gutierrez or bassong or odonkor even if they didn't prove their worth for betis and newcastle. If Milan do have a 20 euro budget imposed we should at least buy one cheap on 2 year contract you never know jonas could flourish at Milan. I just can't Milan being able to get Dzeko i pretty sure that Milan will miss out on Huntelaar we do need to get advantage of some of the opportunities that exist in the transfer market it is not tenable to wait around until wolfsburg want to sell Dzeko.
|
|
|
|
|
#8770 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
I'd like to have Elano. I think he'd work well in the attack with Pato and Ronaldinho. But if Pirlo is sold, I would hope to have D'Agostino or maybe Hernanes or somebody as a replacement. As I've said before, this is probably the best time to sell Pirlo from a business standpoint. After this summer, I doubt Milan could get half as much for him. But I'd hope to acquire a player with similar playmaking characteristics.
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8771 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
![]() |
If we have a 20m budget, and we are clearly not going for a striker (we are not linked to anyone right now), why have to sell Pirlo to get Elano who costs only 10mil ?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
#8772 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
All I can say is that if Bendtner was to come to Milan, I would buy a season ticket....to see Inter.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#8773 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
I still believe in the MGT, Dinho and Seedorf
![]() MGT knows best ![]()
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
#8774 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Let's ask ourselves one question; If you were the management, what would be the best strategy to secure the most appropriate talents for the best price? The way I see it is that they lock up as many deals as possible and leave them hanging waiting for the last moment. That way, Milan would have the leverage. If the teams don't budge, we still buy them at the high price. If they do, we get a discount. In the end, we lose nothing, except for the players that are sold early (Aly, etc.). I think that's what's happening right now, and we'll all be surprised in the end. I have a feeling we're going to swoop for names that none of us thought of. They don't want to ruin Milan. They know what's missing and they're doing their best to fill in the gaps. Have some faith. If the transfer window closes and we don't feel that they fixed things, we riot. I'll be first in line.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
#8775 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
I hear you brk, but I feel that "riot" is needed ASAP because they deserve all the critique they get.
I am not prepared to wait till the end of the summer just in case MGT makes a move or not. This team has been underperforming for 2 years now and during this mercato isn't showing any signs of improvement. So feel free to wait, I don't want to.
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|