![]() |
|
|
#391 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#392 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Guangdong,China
Fave Players: Pirlo,Paloschi,Ambrosini,etc
![]() |
Quote:
I've forgotten Beretta's age, he's so young as Uros and Gaeta. And Primavera will start training on 26th July, then we'll see... Last edited by amily; 24-07-2009 at 08:44. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#393 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
All of our midfielders are defensive players except Seedorf. But we know we can't really rely on him. Ikande and Oudumadi could be not listed as first team player next season but they could be called up in certain situations. Quote:
I would like to see more from Baretta in the next friendlies. He played only some minutes in the friendlies but he tried his best. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#394 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
what does anyone know about odu? he looked good when he was brought on
|
|
|
|
|
|
#395 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
As for him, I don't know..... I'll try to find something mate!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#396 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
here is a picture: http://news.dipag.com/photo-Nmandi-O...000030186.html Youth star of Nigerian U18 squad..... Also, see this vid mate: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9z...lan-july_sport
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#397 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Just watched a vid of the player. he is great, and is like a faster Seedorf....!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#398 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Nmandi Oduamadi: Is he a winger or midfielder? He certainly has the speed and tricks in the bag and is not afraid! Doesn't turn the ball over and is quite large as well!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#399 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
I am not trying to get too exicted, but by the way the guy played, he should automatically get a bench spot. The man seemed to be one of the only midfielders who carried and ran with the ball extensively! Great stuff, really impressed!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#400 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
For me mate, the player looks a bit out of place on the wing. He didn't attempt any crosses and looks more direct like Kaka..... Don't know about his shooting though?! Maybe his lack of crosses was a confidence thing?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#401 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
lol, you're not trying to get excited but you've written 5 posts in a row about him in the space of around 20 minutes.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#402 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#403 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
You should view the video of him and then share my optimism.....
![]()
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#404 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
FYI there is EDIT botton you can use if you want to add something in your post to prevent posting so many posts in a row.
It's better if you watched Odu live (not from clips). From last game, I am still not satisfied with his performance even he is still young. I like Ikande a bit more than Odu. |
|
|
|
|
|
#405 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() As for the clips, it was the best I could do. Even from the video, I could see he was something special! This wasn't a Youtube "glorifying" clip, if you know what I mean!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|