AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-2009, 16:09   #9

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
if a bad cross is enough to totally condem a player, you could do the same to pretty much oour whole team.
Nothing said that. I only bold your post and agree with that. If he can't do proper cross and only offer average things, that can't impress me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
where did you get he didnt run from? i was at the game and he looked like one of our fasted players, with and without the ball. he was one of the few players that really excited me, he played better than ronaldinho
I watched the game (streaming). What I mean not just run with/without the ball in empty area but run with/without the ball to try to pass the opponent since he is a left forward. He used the width very well, something that a player in that position must do but he couldn't cross (worse than Oddo) and didn't try to pass the opponent (with or without the ball). What he did generally try to be and stayed in fixed position.

I am not judging him now since he is still very young. What I tried to say is that I am not satisfied (but not hate his performance). He is still young and still has room to improve.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.