AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-07-2009, 05:24   #8911

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Michael Mancienne is great! I hope the loan deal would be favourable to us though! Basically these two players are from spots in trouble in our squad...... Pizarro would make an instant impact, however, Leo must be patient with Mancienne.....

For me, Pizarro fits everything we wanted in a tall foward. Far more threatening in the goalsquare than Borri. it would be a great deal, however, Pirlo at 8 million? Maybe with mancienne sold outright!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:24   #8912

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Not sure about Mancienne, but DI Santo is someone that I would love to see in Milan.
Still hoping for a Malouda or Essien in the deal.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:25   #8913

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Not sure about Mancienne, but DI Santo is someone that I would love to see in Milan.
Still hoping for a Malouda or Essien in the deal.
DI Santo? Don't ask too much from Chelsea! Mancienne is a talented RB who is really tipped to be a star and has International experience under the belt as well......
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”

Last edited by guestes; 28-07-2009 at 05:28.
guestes is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:32   #8914

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
We will give them Seedorf and Kala for Friendship.

Quite franky, I really don't think Di Santo will have much play time under Carlo, as he already have J.Cole, Drogba, Sheva, Kalou and Anelka as strikers/forwards. Then there are Malouda, Ballack and Lampard who can play as Attk Mid.

To me this will be Carlo's Chelsea on opening day.

Cech
Bosignwa-Terry-Alex-Cole
Essien-Ballack-Malouda
Lampard
J. Cole
Drogba
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:51   #8915

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
We will give them Seedorf and Kala for Friendship.

Quite franky, I really don't think Di Santo will have much play time under Carlo, as he already have J.Cole, Drogba, Sheva, Kalou and Anelka as strikers/forwards. Then there are Malouda, Ballack and Lampard who can play as Attk Mid.

To me this will be Carlo's Chelsea on opening day.

Cech
Bosignwa-Terry-Alex-Cole
Essien-Ballack-Malouda
Lampard
J. Cole
Drogba
But do you have any objections to the proposed deal mate? I think it is good, but Mancienne is on a loan option, which means the money involved needs to ve higher. In the current environment, I would rate our man 15 million.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:52   #8916

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
We will give them Seedorf and Kala for Friendship.

Quite franky, I really don't think Di Santo will have much play time under Carlo, as he already have J.Cole, Drogba, Sheva, Kalou and Anelka as strikers/forwards. Then there are Malouda, Ballack and Lampard who can play as Attk Mid.

To me this will be Carlo's Chelsea on opening day.

Cech
Bosignwa-Terry-Alex-Cole
Essien-Ballack-Malouda
Lampard
J. Cole
Drogba
What about Zirkhov?
zafrul is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:54   #8917

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Pizarro? For Pirlo? These mercato rumors are going from bad to worse, well...tbh, Pizarro is much better than Bendtner, who is simply the worst player in the EPL...

Can't say I'm enthused about Pizarro though, especially if it is that we lose Pirlo as a result.

Pirlo may not have impressed during the summer friendlies, but in his defense, he had a very long season, having had to play in the confed cup....

Pirlo IMO needs to be played further up the field, maybe as a CAM with R80 and Pato as strikers....ideally, he needs movement ahead of him to b effective.

This I hope is just a rumor, and nothing more...why sell Pirlo when Seedorf is the one who shud go?



Its gonna b a looooog summer/season.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 05:59   #8918

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Pizarro? For Pirlo? These mercato rumors are going from bad to worse, well...tbh, Pizarro is much better than Bendtner, who is simply the worst player in the EPL...

Can't say I'm enthused about Pizarro though, especially if it is that we lose Pirlo as a result.

Pirlo may not have impressed during the summer friendlies, but in his defense, he had a very long season, having had to play in the confed cup....

Pirlo IMO needs to be played further up the field, maybe as a CAM with R80 and Pato as strikers....ideally, he needs movement ahead of him to b effective.

This I hope is just a rumor, and nothing more...why sell Pirlo when Seedorf is the one who shud go?



Its gonna b a looooog summer/season.
Mate, Pizarro (who owned Milan last seaosn due to his wicked aerial abilities), 9 million in cash and the loan option of "young Chelsea player of the year" Mancienne is pretty good. Even better if we have the option to buy the RB at the end of the season.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:03   #8919

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
I know everyone wants Seedorf out, but what I can't understand is why for the love of God does the coach still pick him...

I know it's just friendlies, but I hope come season proper, we see him relegated to the bench...
zafrul is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:08   #8920

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Hope Galliani learns a thing or two from Inter's transfers...

They needed Cavalho and Deco, Chelsea plays hard ball... They go out and get Lucio and Helb, not bad business!

Plus they get 40mil, yeah lose Ibra and hey, at least they got Eto...

And they are NOT shouting "We rule the transfer market"

Action speaks louder than words Mr. Baldy...
zafrul is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:19   #8921

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Mate, Pizarro (who owned Milan last seaosn due to his wicked aerial abilities),
Yeah he "owned" us, with who playing CD for us? Mr "No Aerial-ability" Maldini and Favalli? Gimmie a break. We haven't had a CD pairing worthy of the name for the majority of last season...so I'm not exactly impressed by a player's performance against our defense last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
9 million in cash and the loan option of "young Chelsea player of the year" Mancienne is pretty good. Even better if we have the option to buy the RB at the end of the season.....
£9M for Pirlo, is really a joke, especially when coupled with an unproven talent....give me £9M + Essien or Anelka and we've got a deal! (Even if I think that selling Pirlo would b a big mistake)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:21   #8922

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
We will give them Seedorf and Kala for Friendship.

Quite franky, I really don't think Di Santo will have much play time under Carlo, as he already have J.Cole, Drogba, Sheva, Kalou and Anelka as strikers/forwards. Then there are Malouda, Ballack and Lampard who can play as Attk Mid.

To me this will be Carlo's Chelsea on opening day.

Cech
Bosignwa-Terry-Alex-Cole
Essien-Ballack-Malouda
Lampard
J. Cole
Drogba
Having watched Chelsea play in their friendlies, it appears Carlo is looking at playing Drogba and Anelka together up front. And Joe Cole had a setback in his knee surgery rehab and isn't even going to start training again until mid-August, so he won't be in there right away.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:30   #8923

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post

£9M for Pirlo, is really a joke, especially when coupled with an unproven talent....give me £9M + Essien or Anelka and we've got a deal! (Even if I think that selling Pirlo would b a big mistake)
You want £9M + Essien? I doubt Chelsea would do it if Milan offered them Pirlo + £9M for Essien! Pirlo simply isn't a 25-30 million euro player anymore. To get 10.5 million euros plus a proven target striker and an option on one of the most promising young defenders in the world wouldn't be a bad deal at all. Pizarro would fill a need and Milan could concentrate on bringing in a midfielder (Hernanes, D'Agostino, etc.) and maybe another defender before buying Dzeko (who is still publicly professing his love for Milan) for his 20 million euro buyout next summer.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:38   #8924

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Actually, I am beginning to get numb already...I have to put myself in a "place" where the happenings (or not, as the case may be ) of the mercato don't affect me.

B&G will buy whom they please, or won't buy at all, Leo will or won't get the players he needs, and this coming season we will win the treble, or finish mid-table, or get relegated...que sera sera

At this point, methinks I must take myself away from this constant source of mental distress for a while...

I took a week vacation from work last week...gonna do the same insofar as Milan is concerned.

Wake me in January (when that mercato window is closed, please and thank u very much)

Note: I will still be conducting my "moderator duties" however, so flagrant cursers be warned!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 28-07-2009, 06:39   #8925

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
[quote=Warro Bantan;542695] well...tbh, Pizarro is much better than Bendtner, who is simply the worst player in the EPL...

SORRY BUT I STRONGLY DISAGREE!

watch more arsenal and you'll see he never got a chance to play at arsenal the rule was always 1 big man up 1 support striker

Last edited by Rossoneri Fuego; 28-07-2009 at 06:41.
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.