AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2009, 04:28   #9031

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Sal: I agree with the folks, it would be best if you'd drop the mercato news of the other teams... You can just say Napoli signed Whois Blahness and continue saying whatever you wanted to say.... seeing post after post and none of which interests me gets old and annoying.. no offense tho.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:29   #9032

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If you post your opinion (for example Ibra's departure to Barca) it's ok, but your post was news about other player and that's a long post. That's why I complained, a long post (news) that has nothing (or little) to do with Milan.
Okay....I think it is more of a waste complaining than even posting news on other Serie A clibs. SO if I stop, you stop whining as well! Deal?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:31   #9033

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Sal: I agree with the folks, it would be best if you'd drop the mercato news of the other teams... You can just say Napoli signed Whois Blahness and continue saying whatever you wanted to say.... seeing post after post and none of which interests me gets old and annoying.. no offense tho.
Fair enough.... I will consider this in the future. Thanks!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:33   #9034

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Also mate, there is little to discuss about Milan at the moment,

Robben can move to Roma, Caceres to Juve is immenent and Eboue of Arsenal to Fiorentina is imminent. On the Milan front? Nothing! If you post just to criticise......
Nah, it's much better like that. You can post your opinion about how other clubs have been doing in this summer mercato. Well, I am fed up with the management. So, I don't want to make the management image worse. LOL

What I can enjoy from Milan right now is Leonardo (a new coach, a refreshing for the team, a new cycle either good or bad) and hopefully the use of young players in the team. Last game I didn't enjoy Milan performance but against Chelsea I got some satisfaction watching the game.
Siregar is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:36   #9035

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Nah, it's much better like that. You can post your opinion about how other clubs have been doing in this summer mercato. Well, I am fed up with the management. So, I don't want to make the management image worse. LOL

What I can enjoy from Milan right now is Leonardo (a new coach, a refreshing for the team, a new cycle either good or bad) and hopefully the use of young players in the team. Last game I didn't enjoy Milan performance but against Chelsea I got some satisfaction watching the game.
Yeah, I think it is great watching young unknowns play for us..... and actually doing ok. I think that Nigerian Winger was okay, yet he seemed a little hesitant. Hope to see him feature some time again...... If not, we must loan him out!

As for Leo, atleast he is showing some nuts by going out and warning the big Boss himself, berlu, to buy young players, but also players who can do something signigifant for the squad this season. Not just cheap players, or youngsters who will take three years to develop!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:36   #9036

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Okay....I think it is more of a waste complaining than even posting news on other Serie A clibs. SO if I stop, you stop whining as well! Deal?
LOL. I don't whine, only complaining and if my complain was rude, I appologize. That could be arised from the 'summer mercato's stress', almost 10,000 posts and what we got? An unknown defender?

*once again I don't count Beretti/Primavera quality of transfers nor loaned players*
Siregar is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:37   #9037

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=10146

I love the start of this report, what says Leonardo is full of irony ...
"We'll take U23 players ? Dzeko and Cissokho are ..."

Anyway, the main part of this report is about how Leonardo works everyday with Galliani and how this "U23 players only" is the line they all want to follow (Leo, Berlu and Galliani).

My only concern about this "U23 players only" is the fact that it is what Arsenal has done for years ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:39   #9038

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=10146

I love the start of this report, what says Leonardo is full of irony ...
"We'll take U23 players ? Dzeko and Cissokho are ..."

Anyway, the main part of this report is about how Leonardo works everyday with Galliani and how this "U23 players only" is the line they all want to follow (Leo, Berlu and Galliani).

My only concern about this "U23 players only" is the fact that it is what Arsenal has done for years ...
Arsenal is playing with teenagers! its different than signing players like hernanes and dzeko.

+ we have enough experience in our team dont you think? so signing U23 does make sense.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:41   #9039

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Yeah, I think it is great watching young unknowns play for us..... and actually doing ok. I think that Nigerian Winger was okay, yet he seemed a little hesitant. Hope to see him feature some time again...... If not, we must loan him out!

As for Leo, atleast he is showing some nuts by going out and warning the big Boss himself, berlu, to buy young players, but also players who can do something signigifant for the squad this season. Not just cheap players, or youngsters who will take three years to develop!
About Leo, even he doesn't get what he wants, at least he has stated what he wants. Then he can continue to do his best to bring Milan to the top.
Siregar is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:41   #9040

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
Arsenal is playing with teenagers! its different than signing players like hernanes and dzeko.

+ we have enough experience in our team dont you think? so signing U23 does make sense.
If signing U23 players is the new direction, it won't be for 1 or 2 years but for more, so then, our oldies will have left ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:52   #9041

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
TO be honest, CR7 won Player of the year based on his performances as a 23 yrs old.
Messi will probably win this year and he is like 21 or 22.
Gourcuff came alive when he is 23.
Essien was 22 when everyone in Europe wants to sign him.
Not to mention guys like Rooney, Robben, Pato, Santacroce, Torres, Cesc....who made a name for themselves before hitting 23.

It does makes sense to certain extend about getting players U23....but they must still be talented players with REAL potentials. On top of that, if someone is talented and does fill the hole in Milan, who cares if he is over 23, as long as he is the right player, Milan should try to get him.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:53   #9042

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
If signing U23 players is the new direction, it won't be for 1 or 2 years but for more, so then, our oldies will have left ...
But those who are 22-25 now will become more mature and exp in a few yrs. UNless they are all Kaka and leave to Real at 28.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:56   #9043

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
LOL. I don't whine, only complaining and if my complain was rude, I appologize. That could be arised from the 'summer mercato's stress', almost 10,000 posts and what we got? An unknown defender?

*once again I don't count Beretti/Primavera quality of transfers nor loaned players*
It's all cool Sirega! No worries mate!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 04:57   #9044

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Here is someone who is not 23 years old but still good! Maybe not up to Milan standard out of form? But ability, no question.....


Milan & Inter To Fight For Manchester City's Elano – Report
The Milanese giants are set to fight over the Brazilian midfielder, according to reports in England...
29 Jul 2009 10:08:34
Photo GalleryZoom
EPL: JiBlumer Elano, Manchester City - West Bromwich (PA)
Related Links
Teams
Inter Milan
Man City
Milan
Players
Elano
Milan and Inter are about to wage a battle for Manchester City midfielder Elano, according to British tabloid The Sun.

The report suggests 28-year-old Elano has become the subject of Italian interest. It is said Citizens manager Mark Hughes sees the player as surplus to requirements at Eastlands following a major summer spending spree.

Voices claim the Rossoneri want the Brazilian as a replacement for Kaka, who joined Real Madrid this summer.

The Biscione have also been looking for a midfielder, and the link with Elano comes amid reports claiming Aliaksandr Hleb has rejected a loan move to the San Siro.

Elano will cost around €9 million. Despite the reports in England, neither Milan nor Inter have confirmed any interest in the Brazil star.

The Rossoneri are eager to land a striker and their search for that position continues.

Meanwhile, Inter were linked with Chelsea's Deco, but that move appears to have fizzled out.
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 05:02   #9045

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I have to give Morratti or JM credits.
They wanted Carvalho and Deco, both of the players want to play for JM, Chelsea told them to pay up. Then Morratti went out and got Lucio and Helb, whom I think are much better players than Carvalho and Deco.
I would be surprise if Inter goes out and get another attk mid with the 45mil from Barcelona.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.