AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2009, 15:42   #9091

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwani13 View Post
wolfsburg just bought obafemi martins from newcastle, maybe to replace dzeko?
There were going to buy a striker even before Dzeko to Milan rumours began. Don't raise your hopes. Actually don't have any at all.
boing boing is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 15:48   #9092

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwani13 View Post
wolfsburg just bought obafemi martins from newcastle, maybe to replace dzeko?
Well yeah,maybe dzeko is going to juve...
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 15:56   #9093

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Leo: 4-1 loss is a bit too much. Bayern were more prepared than us. Nobody likes losing but we had to travel a lot in the last few days.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10190

I feel sad for him. He has a real potential to be a good coach but I am afraid he will be sacked.
boing boing is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 15:57   #9094

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boing boing View Post
Leo: 4-1 loss is a bit too much. Bayern were more prepared than us. Nobody likes losing but we had to travel a lot in the last few days.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10190

I feel sad for him. He has a real potential to be a good coach but I am afraid he will be sacked.

I feel he will quit before being made into a scapegoat, he has bugger all to work with.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 16:47   #9095

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boing boing View Post
Leo: 4-1 loss is a bit too much. Bayern were more prepared than us. Nobody likes losing but we had to travel a lot in the last few days.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10190

I feel sad for him. He has a real potential to be a good coach but I am afraid he will be sacked.
Hahahaha, calm down. It's only July for ****s sake.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 16:47   #9096

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boing boing View Post
Leo: 4-1 loss is a bit too much. Bayern were more prepared than us. Nobody likes losing but we had to travel a lot in the last few days.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10190

I feel sad for him. He has a real potential to be a good coach but I am afraid he will be sacked.
Feel sad for him? He just needs to work harder with what he got. I'm not sure how you can say he has a real potential to be a good coach, he's been coach only for a few weeks in his entire life so far. Him, the other coaches and the players need to up their standards before the start of the season. No matter if we sign someone new or not.
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:37   #9097

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
seriously, can we sell ronaldinho, for like 25 million and then use that money to buy g. rossi? that would make me feel much better about this team
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:42   #9098

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Well yeah,maybe dzeko is going to juve...


So far, even with Martins signing for Wolfsburg, there is no sign / no report from Germany, that Dzeko could move to Milan because of that.


Next season for sure, but not this season.
bayern is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:43   #9099

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Feel sad for him? He just needs to work harder with what he got. I'm not sure how you can say he has a real potential to be a good coach, he's been coach only for a few weeks in his entire life so far. Him, the other coaches and the players need to up their standards before the start of the season. No matter if we sign someone new or not.

He is an extremely intelligent person. He has done the best he can with the current team. We showed some potential when we played against Chelsea, CA and Galaxy. He has an incomplete squad. We cannot win ANYTHING with this current squad. At best we will finish 3rd or 4th and reach quarter finals in CL. If he was given two starting position players he will do good for our team.

Players need to up their standards?
Did you see Abate and Flamini today? They were running everywhere trying to create plays. Without Seedorf and Ronaldinho in form we totally suck. How much are the players supposed to keep running when they are playing matches every two days and flying trancontinental? When we don't have good back ups we will lose. In the regular season we will come across times when we have to play 3 games a week and that will be no different than these days we have been playing.
boing boing is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:45   #9100

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
it seems as if Milan under Berlu ownership is reaching the extreme right side of the "bell curve"... Like the old players we have Berlu and Gali lack the desire the will and motivation to move milan forward in these "toubling" times. I am tired of having to defend Milan with history... very good past... dismal future... we dont look like we can demoralize any team... when we play these days we dont look like Milan...
proud to be a milan fan but not proud of our situation now...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:51   #9101

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
The Serie A starts later, thus, our preparations are not as far underway as other teams. I don't think it is really important to talk about how are team is doomed for failure, when last year we lost to Chelsea 5-0 and Man City.

The truth is that we are a LB and a striker away from being a good team. I also think Leonardo recognizes that Milan's players, at least the old guard, need to be put in a new role, the role of challengers, not champions.

At the end of the day, Leonardo is simply testing our formations, and I hope that he scratches off the 4-4-2 from Milan's arsenal.

I asked this in another thread, but, considering the type of players we have, even if we do get a striker and a LB, are we really overlooking our best formation, the 4-3-2-1?
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 17:51   #9102

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Hahahaha, calm down. It's only July for ****s sake.
I did not mean he will be fired tomorrow but definitely mid season if we carry on with our current team. The worst part about it is that we would be losing an intelligent person who has helped us very much as a player and as a director.
boing boing is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 19:14   #9103

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
The Serie A starts later, thus, our preparations are not as far underway as other teams. I don't think it is really important to talk about how are team is doomed for failure, when last year we lost to Chelsea 5-0 and Man City.

The truth is that we are a LB and a striker away from being a good team. I also think Leonardo recognizes that Milan's players, at least the old guard, need to be put in a new role, the role of challengers, not champions.

At the end of the day, Leonardo is simply testing our formations, and I hope that he scratches off the 4-4-2 from Milan's arsenal.

I asked this in another thread, but, considering the type of players we have, even if we do get a striker and a LB, are we really overlooking our best formation, the 4-3-2-1?

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there like only a week or two's difference between our season starts?
Ryo is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 20:19   #9104

rossoner03

Registered User
 
rossoner03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
rossoner03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there like only a week or two's difference between our season starts?
It start's on 22 august 1match Siena- AC MILAN
__________________
Simply MILAN
rossoner03 is offline  
Old 29-07-2009, 20:34   #9105

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
i like how our excuses every year are tiredness and "we are behind in the preparations", and other teams are not? We need to ask our selfs, how is Inter or Juve in better shape than us and they are wining all the friendlies.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 29-07-2009 at 20:47.
Bosniaco is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.