![]() |
|
|
#9361 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
did you guys see this? was posted a few days before Dzeko's contract extension:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...663574&cc=5901 Prolific Dzeko still has heart set on Milan move By Soccernet Staff July 28, 2009 Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko still has his heart set on a move to AC Milan, even though he is resigned to staying at Wolfsburg this season. Dzeko NigelFrench/GettyImages Dzeko in regular pose last season. The Bosnian striker was a crucial part in Wolfsburg's Bundesliga-winning side last season, scoring 26 goals. Dzeko's prolific form alerted Milan, but his club refused to let him make the switch to Serie A - much to the forward's disappointment. "I am 23 years old and I receive an offer from the club I have always dreamed about - it was only honest for me to say I wanted to go there,'' he said. "I stand by what I said. I was fascinated with this club from when I was a little boy. I don't know why, but AC Milan was always the biggest team in the world for me. I always wanted to go there.'' Despite stating his preference to join the Rossoneri, Dzeko was told that he would be going nowhere and that he should instead concentrate on fulfilling the remaining two years of his contract. Nevertheless, Dzeko expects the opportunity to join Milan to present itself again next summer. "You don't always get what you want in life, at least not straight away,'' he told the Welt newspaper. "It was the club's right to say no. That's just the way things are. "I am not mad with Wolfsburg in any way and am not going to cause any commotion. I am staying here and will try to play even better next year than I have up to now. What happens after that remains to be seen. "I will always dream [about Milan].'' Although Dzeko would still love the chance to join Milan, he remains focused on Wolfsburg and has not ruled out extending his contract with the Bundesliga champions. "I am happy in Wolfsburg, so why not?'' he said. Wolfsburg coach Armin Veh confirmed that talks over a new contract are under way and that he hopes a decision can be taken within a week, which is also Dzeko's desire. "I want the talks to be concluded before the start of the season so that I can concentrate on the games,'' he added.
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#9362 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9363 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9364 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, if Kaka is still with Milan, i say yes, Galli has bargaining power, but since he is gone now. Perez could careless about Galli, unless Pato is on sale.
|
|
|
|
|
#9365 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
then give them first option on pato when he is for sale.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9366 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think Chelsea got that already, mate. Don't u find it strange the Pato still have not sign a new contract yet.
|
|
|
|
|
#9367 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
im not worried about chelsea, and i dont see how they could have that, we havent made any deals with them recently except the sale and loan of sheva.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9368 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
if we dont really make anymore signings (wouldnt surprise me) would a 4-2-3-1 make any sense-
---------Abs----------- Antonini--Nesta--Silva--Zambro -----Gattuso-----Flamini --Abate--Pirlo--Dinho-- --------Pato-------- we would have ambro, janku, and strasser to back up the D mids Seedorf, Di Genaro, Young Guy (Harmony & Nmamdi Odu), Flamini (could play up.) could back up the upper midfield Inzaghi and Boriello could backup Pato would that work? Last edited by pirlofanusa; 01-08-2009 at 14:13. |
|
|
|
|
#9369 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
also i dont think galliani negotiated the sale of kaka properly, we should have sold kaka for 60 mil plus two of there players. and i am sure madrid would have accepted.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9370 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
what ever happened to the position sweeper?
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9371 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Quote:
THey don't care, otherwise they'd have signed a decent lb, not renewed favlli, paid off kalac, and get a proper striker and mid cover. Milan will rise again, but not till viagra grandpa is no longer in charge.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9372 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
JUst wondering pirlofanusa, r u going to be a Chelsea's fan next week, when Pirlo gets transfer?
|
|
|
|
|
#9373 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
if he moves though, i would like to see him do very well, and for Chelsea to do well in England, but to lose if they ever play us |
|
|
|
|
|
#9374 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, I don't think Chelsea will play us unless Milan can get pass the group stage in CL.
|
|
|
|
|
#9375 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
the sweeper was mostly phased out of the game in the 80s and early 90s. I know a lot of young teams still use it, especially in leagues where there is spotty officating with regards to the offside rule |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|