![]() |
|
|
#9541 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
460 posts to go and still only Gooch will there be another one?
|
|
|
|
|
#9542 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9543 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
for 11 mil even if he is a bust, it will still be a good deal
|
|
|
|
|
#9544 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
i cant wait to see this signing made official... i really hope it goes through
|
|
|
|
|
#9545 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
Can I just say that it seems that Galliani was right?
Fabiano's agent has come out to say that his price is lowered and it seems that Huntelaar's price has also dropped significantly as Real try to sell what they can. I think Real were stupid not to find sellers for their deadwood before breaking the world record fee twice in the same summer. If you want to talk about mismanagement, Perez is a shining example. I don't think Galli wanted to wait this long, but, because of the way things were and the prices quoted, it would be in the best interest of Milan to wait an extra month and save a few million. Honestly, I rate Huntelaar higher than Fabiano, and age has a big factor. That being said, I kind of wish that Huntelaar was only a loan, that way I could see Dzeko coming the following year. But, then again, maybe Dzeko will still come, and with Borriello gone and perhaps even Inzaghi (though, I've learned to never count him out) our forward line for 10-11 would be: Pato, Hunt, Dzeko, Paloschi? I can't fathom why people continue to not rate Abate. He has shown that he is still a raw talent, but he does have a pretty good cross on him, and a blistering shot. His passing isn't exactly top-notch, but I honestly think he has both the physical and technical attributes to become a very solid player. I think an Ambro-like service for Milan is his future, and because of his physical traits, he'll be able to compensate for what technical skills he lacks, or rather, the lack of confidence to use his abilities. |
|
|
|
|
#9546 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I would not give too much credits for Galli, mate.
Even with Hunter or Fabiano or Pizarro or whoever, the team still needs far from being good enough to challenge for titles. I also don't understand why Abate is not rate higher than he is now. NOt saying he is the next Figo but he is a solid player and I really can see him do well this year. |
|
|
|
|
#9547 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
We'll probably loan abate with an option to buy, I see another Gorky in the making...
|
|
|
|
|
#9548 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...ns-dida-report
Genoa may want to buy Dida... this would be another nice move for us. Losing Dida and buying Huntelaar would make this a nice day IMO |
|
|
|
|
#9549 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Now if Dida is sold, thats better news than any new signings, hahaha
|
|
|
|
|
#9550 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
Where did u guys hear about the Hunter for 11mil deal?
If it's true, then well done to Galli, it's an awesome deal! Going to sleep and hope it's official in the morning! |
|
|
|
|
#9551 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9552 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Quote:
If Abate is sold, then any faith (0.01) I have left in this management will be gone. He's been our best player in pre-season, and will IMO change our system as he will oust one of ambro/gattuso, so maybe that is why he is being touted for sale. Can't have the club captain and vice-captain not playing.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9553 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9554 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9555 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Yea i would not mind seeing Gattuso/Flamini - Pirlo/Seedorf- Abate next year too.
Young a lot of energy. Or maybe he can be a supersub in the second half. I hope this trust in the youth is not just a pre season BS. Im very happy about the Huntlear news. I like him better than Fabiano. And Pato and him up front. Yeaaaa.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|